Predictions for 2017

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 · >>
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#61New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 01:29:41
@twilitezone911 Said

the closet is the first place, where their mothers would go to find them.

but a clever gay would hide in cereal box, that the last place, a mother would look.

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "prize in the package" now doesn't it.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#62New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 01:34:03
@adrinachrome Said

Thats why tucan Sam's beak is so colorful!?

I think sam was the closet queen. or I think he was drag queen. depends, which topical island, sam lived on. I heard years ago, for that is why kellogg called the cereal, " fruit loops ".

because sam was in the first box hiding.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#63New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 01:38:31
@LuckyCharms Said

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "prize in the package" now doesn't it.

you right, lucky, that is why the put a picture on the cereal's back of the prize. no surprise for mommie , when the balloon ( something similar ) flied out of the box, when the kid open the box..
Magically Delicious

#64New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 01:39:12
@twilitezone911 Said

you right, lucky, that is why the put a picture on the cereal's back of the prize. no surprise for mommie , when the balloon ( something similar ) flied out of the box, when the kid open the box..

Your mind works in some very unusual ways... and that is something coming from me!

Saint Louis, Missouri
#65New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 01:45:03
@LuckyCharms Said

Your mind works in some very unusual ways... and that is something coming from me!

online, that twilite is the weirdo of the two of us on the forum. offline - people think I am weirdo of two of us.

tiger and you are lucky - that twilite is the weirdo one on the forum, not me.
Magically Delicious

#66New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 01:50:14
@twilitezone911 Said

online, that twilite is the weirdo of the two of us on the forum. offline - people think I am weirdo of two of us.

tiger and you are lucky - that twilite is the weirdo one on the forum, not me.

I don't think I can argue with you about that.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#67New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 01:53:47
@LuckyCharms Said

I don't think I can argue with you about that.

I can argue with that, offline, I am more funnier that bum twilite is.
Magically Delicious

#68New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 01:54:18
@twilitezone911 Said

I can argue with that, offline, I am more funnier that bum twilite is.

How many of you are there?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#69New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 02:01:31
@LuckyCharms Said

How many of you are there?

in this universe, or multiuniverses, twilite has driven conspiracy against me in other worlds.

twilite told each tell my counterparts that I am not god in all universes of time. he tell them all that I am one floor off of the top floor of cracker jack house of the nuts that believe that I am a god.
Magically Delicious

#70New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 02:03:17
@twilitezone911 Said

in this universe, or multiuniverses, twilite has driven conspiracy against me in other worlds.

twilite told each tell my counterparts that I am not god in all universes of time. he tell them all that I am one floor off of the top floor of cracker jack house of the nuts that believe that I am a god.

So which one runs the elevator?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#71New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 02:09:13
@LuckyCharms Said

So which one runs the elevator?

neither of us.

tragedy happen: the operator of the glass elevator that twilite and I share in cloud 9 penthouse in the sky. the operator of the elevator was killed.

twilite and I missed the operator still over the years.

his name was willie wonky.
Magically Delicious

#72New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 02:10:17
@twilitezone911 Said

neither of us.

tragedy happen: the operator of the glass elevator that twilite and I share in cloud 9 penthouse in the sky. the operator of the elevator was killed.

twilite and I missed the operator still over the years.

his name was willie wonky.

What happened to Charlie?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#73New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 02:34:49
@LuckyCharms Said

What happened to Charlie?

I don't tell your kids that twilite and I ate him. my cook was cooking our dinner and when the elevator flew out to our building that flew off our cloud 9 penthouse in the sky to crash in atlantic ocean and killed willie on impact. he landed on his head. I hate when that happen! don't you?

willie opened the elevator's door immediately, when the bomb blew up the elevator. I mean that the bomb was like a rocket for the elevator that was under the elevator's floor. it projected the elevator in the sky in like in the book and the movie.

willie got the door and pushed Charlie out. but I had the penhouse's roof's skyline open at the time. Charlie fell from the sky through the skyline. Charlie could survived the fall, but the impact killed him.

this little embarrassing to admit, Charlie died in impact, because the cook that was cooking on our dinner. he had one big pot on the stove with hot water that boiling water with lobsters in it.

yes, Charlie landed in the pot, and the lobsters were alive and cut off Charlie's head with squeeze of the claws. you get the picture, it wasn't a pretty site that my cook told me later.

any way, twilite and I praised the dinner that my cook gave us. I had to complained the cook that Charlie was a little salty for me.

that what happen to Charlie?
Magically Delicious

#74New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 02:39:31
@twilitezone911 Said

I don't tell your kids that twilite and I ate him. my cook was cooking our dinner and when the elevator flew out to our building that flew off our cloud 9 penthouse in the sky to crash in atlantic ocean and killed willie on impact. he landed on his head. I hate when that happen! don't you?

willie opened the elevator's door immediately, when the bomb blew up the elevator. I mean that the bomb was like a rocket for the elevator that was under the elevator's floor. it projected the elevator in the sky in like in the book and the movie.

willie got the door and pushed Charlie out. but I had the penhouse's roof's skyline open at the time. Charlie fell from the sky through the skyline. Charlie could survived the fall, but the impact killed him.

this little embarrassing to admit, Charlie died in impact, because the cook that was cooking on our dinner. he had one big pot on the stove with hot water that boiling water with lobsters in it.

yes, Charlie landed in the pot, and the lobsters were alive and cut off Charlie's head with squeeze of the claws. you get the picture, it wasn't a pretty site that my cook told me later.

any way, twilite and I praised the dinner that my cook gave us. I had to complained the cook that Charlie was a little salty for me.

that what happen to Charlie?

What an utterly unpleasant way to go. However at least Charlie can take some small pleasure in knowing that with his death, many dined.

Charlie Bisque.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#75New Post! Dec 31, 2016 @ 05:10:39
@Cpat92 Said

In 2017: We all will find out how and why Morgan Freeman is immortal.

Is it because every time he shows up and explains something convoluted, he earns a freckle?

@adrinachrome Said
My cat Angel will probably die

I hope not. Poor kitty.

@twilitezone911 Said

I think root beer cocaine would big hit, when the last you had a good root beer float.

some people take cocaine, but they get hives if they are allergic to strawberry cocaine.

why would want get high on something, you are allergic, I don't.

everybody love root beer, even kids on crack under 18, would have to worry that their parents would complain that get drunk on root beer cocaine.

it is win-win situation.

2017: root beer cocaine.

s***... if that was a thing, I think I'd try cocaine.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs