Random

Dave "Tries" to Learn the Meaning of Christmas, Part Two

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
sketchlord123 On July 14, 2013

, Indiana
#1New Post! Jul 23, 2012 @ 14:29:08
[By the way, Dave is, "TenaciousDave".]

"Sketch, just shut the f*** up, and post something else...Jesus Christ....", Well, I say this: FREEDOM OF SPEECH b****ESSSS

Anyway, off we go.....

As Eaglebauer carried Dave home -- Yeah, right. No, actually, Eaglebauer left him there in the snow. Eaglebauer went home, and Dave was freezing.
Dave actually froze that night. A blizzard came in... Dave was frozen in the depths of a snowy Hell, nevermind how that would work. Dave had a dream. Three dreams.
[WARNING]: You may find the next few paragraphs somewhat of a 'spoof' of a Christmas Carol, I think it was. Enjoy?.. I think..
Dave woke up in a world unimaginable. It was all paranormal-like. Ghosts were flying around, and it was entirely gay to Dave. However, he explored the depths of this dream. Suddenly, a man with fireworks stood before Dave. However, the man was see-through. Ghost, obviously.
"I am the ghost of Christmas gay stuff..", said the ghost. Dave was liking him already.
"Oh, right.. of Christmas Fireworks..", corrected the ghost, obviously something wrong. Yet, Dave didn't care.
"Let us go.... Hooooo hooo .. Ho's.. Haha...", the ghost giggled to himself. High or drunk, Dave's thoughts were swirling. They went back 30 years in the past.. Dave's 12th Christmas. He laid in bed, listening to the "Boom's", and "Crackles" of the fireworks.. .. During a fireworks ban. Instead of doing that, he sat in his room and played on TFS.
[NOTICE]: I realize that TFS isn't 30+ years old ....]
Dave examined what "Little Dave" was typing. He was typing a long forum post on it, and got 2 points. Little Dave raged, and broke his doorknob, and broke his stash of candies and sweets. He ran out of the room, and didn't come back in.. Dave and the 'Ghost of Christmas Fireworks' watched the parents instead.
"Why aren't we watching mini-me over there ..", Dave asked, sort of wanting to see what happened next.
"That kid looks and sounds like a little bastard, Hahahaha..", said the ghost.
[NOTE TO DAVE]: Im just kidding, as in, Im not serious about it. Lol
The fireworks made many call the police. Everyone there was fined 1200 dollars each. Yet, it worked out alright. They pissed off the police. A job well done.
"Well, this is what Im here for: Kill neighbors with fireworks. That'll piss them off ... Bye..
"Oh s***. This is like that gay movie, 'A Christmas Carol'.. Damn it.. Now its going to be the second and third ghost. Son of a b****!
sketchlord123 On July 14, 2013

, Indiana
#2New Post! Jul 23, 2012 @ 14:32:48
I dont care if anyone reads it, more points for me, LOL
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs