"Child Singer Not Pretty Enough for Olympics Opener"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#16New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:21:34
sophie, I'm sure you can point out the shady past of any country in the world. But really the suject is why they would even consider letting a little ugly girl sing at all.

(another joke)
riggs On September 17, 2008

Santa Monica,
#17New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:25:15
A person is not any better than another person in God's eyes, but it is in other peoples eyes. So very sad.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#18New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:26:03
@riggs Said
Sophie, I don't care if she has no teeth at all. It doesn't make her so gross of a person that she can't stand there and sing a song, does it?

People can't help the way they look (meaning teeth here), and you shouldn't make them feel any worse than they might already feel. She is a little child for God sake. They let others get away with a lot worse on tv, but because this little sweet girl teeth isn't up to par, they get someone to act like they are singing ! UNFAIR AND UNREAL !!!!!

If I was the parent of the singer, I wouldn't let her sing, unless she could be seen singing.

What was that horrible 'band' from years ago - was it milli vanilli or something like that, where the real singers were deemed to ugly, so they got people to pretend to be them...

I agree that what the Chinese have done is wrong, but, they learnt this behaviour from watching the great bastion of mindless superficiality - the west. They are trying to make these olympics games in our image... sad huh..?
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:27:42
She was no Nicky Webster

Santa Monica,
#20New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:29:05
Oh, come on people..there are some not so attractive people that really sing there songs, so why can't this little girl?
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#21New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:29:42
@jmo Said
She was no Nicky Webster

WOW hottie! on the right of that picture of corse.
sophie On November 16, 2008

Santa Monica, California
#22New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:33:23
doubting tomas, have no dount it, i didnt even mentioned their past in my post, all what i mentioned are things going on RIGHT THIS MINUTE in China..

thatsd what they did in the past 7 weeks or so..
even a guy they had jailed for 4 years, cause he complained about his restaurant being destroed to build an OL thing instead like one of those smart western shops with brands like calvin klein and so on in it, and who wasnt compensate for it, so they call him trouble maker and jailed him for 4 years..
he came out 2 weeks ago, was supposed to, but since the OL was about to begin and they didnt wanted him to go totak to the western press, they put him back in jail, this time in one of thsoe "black jails"...
outside Bejing, and he was told he can first come out the 1.st of october when all toursits and journalists have gone home..
I dont know what they tell the rest of the population (2 billions people) about those things, but they must have a real good propaganda machine and well experienced media with psycholog working full time on it at the service of the state to can do that..
its simply bloody marvelous!
they ahve working hours in factory, of 15 hours a day, even teen girls of 17, and they are alowed of 2 times break to go to pee, or they are fired.. greate, isnt it?
They dont even see what the problem is.,.
So i understand they eat dogs and rats, thats from time when there was big starvation there, they just kept a bad habit, but since they got communism, a dog life or a rat life aint that bad compare to a chineese life!

I wish the chineese governement all the very very worse, and the chineese people all the very very best, like getting rid of those wako they have as governement, and getting freedom and democracy.

Santa Monica,
#23New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:34:12
You have a little girl and a woman that most likely has fake boobs, so what is your point here?
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#24New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:34:12
Ozzy was not part of popular culture though was he? He came in via the backdoor so to speak.

How many pop singers these days will get a go if they are ugly? Not many. Why? Because they will look s*** on their filmclip, and the superficial society will turn from them in droves.

At least in punk/metal, no-one gives a toss what you look like. When I go watch a band, I am watching the musos actually play, I have no idea what their faces look like, I don't bother looking...

Santa Monica,
#25New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:36:00
Beauty fades..dumb is forever.

Santa Monica,
#26New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:43:46
We are talking about a little girl, that is that.. a little girl. Not a little girl trying to be older than she really is, or doing whatever it takes to sell a CD. Like acting like a slut, or changing their body or dress sexy to sell their CD. We are just talking about a little girl standing and singing a damn song here. What is so dead awful about that? It is just singing at a stupid sport thing, not judging a beauty contest to be the next little Miss China doll.

Santa Monica, California
#27New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:45:04
@riggs Said
Sophie, I don't care if she has no teeth at all. It doesn't make her so gross of a person that she can't stand there and sing a song, does it?

People can't help the way they look (meaning teeth here), and you shouldn't make them feel any worse than they might already feel. She is a little child for God sake. They let others get away with a lot worse on tv, but because this little sweet girl teeth isn't up to par, they get someone to act like they are singing ! UNFAIR AND UNREAL !!!!!

If I was the parent of the singer, I wouldn't let her sing, unless she could be seen singing.

Hey dude, thats exactly what i was saying and pointing out at.. didnt I?
so when was the alst time you commented my post after actuaqly having read it? 2 years ago??
I explained the reasons given by those fcking governemen official as reason enough (for them not for me, i dont sit in the polit buro in china, ya know? ) and i said it was outrageous!

you need to get new glasses, you really need.
i personaly do not see whats wrong wiht her teeth and its usual that kids teeth are not perfect that age, they are growing, thats the reasons why.. on anyway i dont see why they didnt let her sing, thats scandalous and complete?y unfair to that little girl, but all normal for bastards who are used to walk on human rigths day long and to even kill people knowign they are innocent jsut to state an exemple or to make money on their organ donation.. thats a big chineese export business by the way.. they use prisoners for that. a 5 years old kid stealing food cause he is starving, gets 15 years old jail. Impressive huh? 15 years where he will be working like a slave and his products will be sold to exports markeds..

I think that the worse part is that the name of the real singer didnt even appeared, not even in newspapers..
Thats discusting.

Riggs, read back what i wrote in my first post, then think a little bit..

Santa Monica, California
#28New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:47:22
@riggs Said
Oh, come on people..there are some not so attractive people that really sing there songs, so why can't this little girl?

Whats wrong with you riggs? the guy is showing a non so atractive ggirl age 7 or 10 and show how she come to looks like age 20.. a beaut...

you got mail, ansd a meetign with murthaug he had that air on his face...
Chrill On August 01, 2022
Gesundheit

Järfälla, Sweden
#29New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:49:36
My opinion: So what?

They were both very happy with the arrangement, proud to represent their country in any way possible. I see no problem, to be honest. Apparently, some of the fireworks were edited to the screen too, IE the feet-looking ones. Who cares?

I think it's okay to cheat a little in order to provide an impressive show.

Santa Monica, California
#30New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:50:07
@riggs Said
We are talking about a little girl, that is that.. a little girl. Not a little girl trying to be older than she really is, or doing whatever it takes to sell a CD. Like acting like a slut, or changing their body or dress sexy to sell their CD. We are just talking about a little girl standing and singing a damn song here. What is so dead awful about that? It is just singing at a stupid sport thing, not judging a beauty contest to be next little Miss China doll.

riggs you are too sick to be posting here, thsi thread was open exactly because people were offended that they didnt let that gil sing instead.. and everybody here is saying exactly tha: that they should have let her sing.. so why are you the alone one reading the opposite`? your sick or you need new glasses?
cant you read what they say?
you even took what i said wrong thus i criticised it to death, so you must suffer of a real hard case of distortion of reality..

chill out and meet me at pm.. you need a break.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs