Forums: Society & Lifestyles:
Paranormal

okay so im a little bit scared

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
emo_princess On December 06, 2011

stoke-on-trent, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jul 08, 2011 @ 14:14:35
sitting in the house on my own... and i just smelt mens aftershave....
so i went to go in the kitchen too see if my dads had leaked and the kitchen door slammed in my face o.O....
all the windows and doors are shut.....

so i ran back into the living room to cuddle a pillow and the tv was off when it was on when i left to go into the kitchen... =/

any explanations anyone?
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jul 08, 2011 @ 14:23:16
Ooh strange! New house? Most ghosts are harmless, if not just get the exorcist in
emo_princess On December 06, 2011

stoke-on-trent, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jul 08, 2011 @ 14:26:00
@boobear Said

Ooh strange! New house? Most ghosts are harmless, if not just get the exorcist in

we have been living here for 7 years... but strange things always happen a couple of weeks after we moved in my dads guitar just played on its own and the guy who lived here previously was a peado and we fount all pics of kids and ever since we fount them things have been happening
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jul 08, 2011 @ 14:26:18
I would go back and put that door in its place. Tell it "How dare you slam in my face" then show it a saw and it will behave in future.

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jul 08, 2011 @ 14:28:27
@treebee Said

I would go back and put that door in its place. Tell it "How dare you slam in my face" then show it a saw and it will behave in future.

Yeah, or go 'JUST f*** OFF GHOSTIE' it'll soon go away
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jul 08, 2011 @ 14:29:34
@boobear Said

Yeah, or go 'JUST f*** OFF GHOSTIE' it'll soon go away

yeah exactly, how dare they!

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jul 08, 2011 @ 14:33:04
@treebee Said

yeah exactly, how dare they!

Exactly! They're just delaying their stay in no mans land - I have a mental block and am one hours sleep so can't remember what that place between heaven and hell is called doh! s*** f***ing ghost they can't hurt you RAAAAARGH!!
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jul 08, 2011 @ 14:33:39
@boobear Said

Exactly! They're just delaying their stay in no mans land - I have a mental block and am one hours sleep so can't remember what that place between heaven and hell is called doh! s*** f***ing ghost they can't hurt you RAAAAARGH!!

purgatory?

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jul 08, 2011 @ 14:35:14
@treebee Said

purgatory?

That's the one!
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#10New Post! Jul 08, 2011 @ 14:42:55
Telekinesis and the Ironic Process theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironic_process_theory

That which you try to block from your mind the most, your mind will force itself to emit.

I personally believe that we are the 'ghosts' that we fear.

You were probably spooked from the start resulting in your mind bending a virtual reality - like the kid with that spoon in the Matrix.

You sub-consciously slammed the door with your mind.

This is why so many experience ghosts in Toys R Us after hours.

They've heard the rumor of children's ghosts haunting that toy store and with that fear in mind, the mind regurgitates the fear through accidental telekinesis.

You're accidentally using the force like Luke but to you it looks like ghosts.
hwhaker On October 13, 2011

, Alabama
#11New Post! Oct 04, 2011 @ 04:35:21
Electric has a point, and it's called a poltergeist.

A poltergeist is actually a conjuring by your own mind, and can take on an apparitional appearance. My sister-in-law actually had created one that wreaked havoc whenever she was pissed off or overly sad about something. She eventually grew out of it. It is only ones own negative energy going physically crazy.
Elite_Dragon On December 24, 2016
The Dragon is in....

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Oct 09, 2011 @ 10:19:50
@hwhaker Said

A poltergeist is actually a conjuring by your own mind, and can take on an apparitional appearance. My sister-in-law actually had created one that wreaked havoc whenever she was pissed off or overly sad about something. She eventually grew out of it. It is only ones own negative energy going physically crazy.

Thats not entirely true. A poltergeist is a ghost/spirit that has attatched itsel to someone who has had a particularly depressing life, most of the time poltergeist activity happens in house where there are teenagers going through puberty. The energy given off by the changes happening to thier bodies are like a magnet to spirit
JustMeAgain On January 03, 2014
Is it fish?

Derby, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Oct 09, 2011 @ 10:25:11
@hwhaker Said

You obviously have no idea what you are on about. Ignorant.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#14New Post! Oct 09, 2011 @ 10:25:26
@emo_princess Said

sitting in the house on my own... and i just smelt mens aftershave....
so i went to go in the kitchen too see if my dads had leaked and the kitchen door slammed in my face o.O....
all the windows and doors are shut.....

so i ran back into the living room to cuddle a pillow and the tv was off when it was on when i left to go into the kitchen... =/

any explanations anyone?

I think you should pray in and around your house based upon your religion. I went through something last month and my mother prayed and put oil on the doors and the stuff we went through has stopped. Hopefully things you are going through won't get worse. I hope things get better for you.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs