Forums: Random:
Rants & Raves

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
angeldelight On December 23, 2006

newcastle upon tyne, United Ki
#1New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 20:37:16
ok im new to this site,but not knew to the forum aspect of things a such in general..

im slightly confused here as to why my posts since joining last week seem to cause bother to some members..

i have mainly been on the paranormal,dream and abortion forums..as all of these have played a part in my life at some point.

i have a passion for the paranormal and have my own para forum..abortion is a subject i know quite a bit about,i have been involve in genetics and fetal death etc and cos ppl close to me have been effected by this and dream interpreataion facinate me..so three chosen topics to date..

the problems members have at the minute are my NEW POSTS..saying im obsessive posting as many new topics...

if what im wanting to post was already included in another members thread..fine..but if there not,then i dont see why i cant post a new topic to cover a issue not already mentioned.......

the main issue is the abortion forum,yes a touchy subject to most.but i thought i might aswell post some informative things in regards to abortion not already covered as all the other threads were mainly personal views..so i have tried to cover other isues in case a mamber is using this forum for contemplating having this done themselfs..and needs a little knowledge on this subject..so have included things like cost private..risk factors.methods od procedure etc.and all i have had is critisism for being possesive and too opinionated

if i was too opinionated,i certainly wouldnt be posting all these,but saying im acting obssesive is a bit extreme..

what is the point in having a forum on a specific topic..if members are stigmatised for trying to cover all issues around this subject..isnt this what a forum is for afterall..
nerophoira On October 01, 2007

my castle of dreams, United Ki
#2New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 20:39:11
I post in random quite a lot. Doesn't bother anyone
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 20:39:57
well everyone is entitled to thier opinion, you have posted a hell of a lot of abortion threads but i discussed this with you already.

Basically if a member has a problem you can use the block feature, go to thier profile, block them where it says they are not your freind. You will no longer see thier posts.

If someone has a problem with your posts i suggest they do the same.

This is why we have the block feature.

There is no need to bing these comments into the forum
holacik On November 14, 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
#4New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 20:42:36
Just ignore them. If your not breaking any rules it shouldn't be a problem.

#5New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 20:45:08
just read the post below.....on my posts in the abortion forum..it obviously is a problem although i cant understand why...................

maybe this can be the opprtunity to say why they feel this way,

adding informative new topics that are part and parcel of abortion.why cant i guys??
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 20:47:34
on an open forum everyone can have thier opinion we are all adults.

#7New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 20:48:44
@treebee Said
on an open forum everyone can have thier opinion we are all adults.

expection of me
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 20:51:17
@nerophoira Said
expection of me

smart a**

#9New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 20:53:52
@treebee Said
smart a**

I should write that on my rear end and wear nothing to school tomarrow
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 20:54:16
@nerophoira Said
I should write that on my rear end and wear nothing to school tomarrow

no stick a monocle to your a**

#12New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 20:57:31
@treebee Said
no stick a monocle to your a**

or a stick.

Maybe I can poo on the stick and chase my cousin with it
delicate_snow_princess On February 18, 2007

Deleted

In a sunny dream, Florida
#13New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 20:58:06
@angeldelight Said
ok im new to this site,but not knew to the forum aspect of things a such in general..

im slightly confused here as to why my posts since joining last week seem to cause bother to some members..

i have mainly been on the paranormal,dream and abortion forums..as all of these have played a part in my life at some point.

i have a passion for the paranormal and have my own para forum..abortion is a subject i know quite a bit about,i have been involve in genetics and fetal death etc and cos ppl close to me have been effected by this and dream interpreataion facinate me..so three chosen topics to date..

the problems members have at the minute are my NEW POSTS..saying im obsessive posting as many new topics...

if what im wanting to post was already included in another members thread..fine..but if there not,then i dont see why i cant post a new topic to cover a issue not already mentioned.......

the main issue is the abortion forum,yes a touchy subject to most.but i thought i might aswell post some informative things in regards to abortion not already covered as all the other threads were mainly personal views..so i have tried to cover other isues in case a mamber is using this forum for contemplating having this done themselfs..and needs a little knowledge on this subject..so have included things like cost private..risk factors.methods od procedure etc.and all i have had is critisism for being possesive and too opinionated

if i was too opinionated,i certainly wouldnt be posting all these,but saying im acting obssesive is a bit extreme..

what is the point in having a forum on a specific topic..if members are stigmatised for trying to cover all issues around this subject..isnt this what a forum is for afterall..

They perhaps find the issue of abortion boring and seeing so many new topics that they find to be too serious upsets them.

Just brush them aside and forget foolishness. Your posts may be on the same basic topic but they are covering a broad range of issues.

#14New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 21:04:03
ok i have vented my spleen for tonight,and be honest i have covered all the issues possible now..so wahooo prob no more new posts,but lots of replies..lol

just have to find another forum to do the same,brainfarmer beware,im on the prowl for a new territory.(just kiddin)
lonestar On June 16, 2021

, Australia
#15New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 21:04:25
Everyone to their own........tell em to sod off!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs