kick gordon in the ballots!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 10 · >>
hedkandi1984_21 On July 23, 2013

London, United Kingdom
#106New Post! May 27, 2009 @ 21:10:16
@markfox01 Said

OMG.... I cant believe you have said that.. its almost.. no... it is very close to what Hitler once said.. I am pretty sure.. next you will be saying that white people are the superior race.. then all is missing is them arm bands...

And the funny moustache
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#107New Post! May 27, 2009 @ 21:10:40
@hedkandi1984_21 Said

I completely disagree. In my experience, race is not a direct link to what culture someone has.

Totally agree with you there... wiggers.. is an example..

The_Astronomer On June 26, 2010

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#108New Post! May 27, 2009 @ 21:11:08
@hedkandi1984_21 Said

Yes, and none of your statements have any basis in fact! Like the supposed acceleration of ethnic minorities in the UK from 12% to 50% in 50 years.

That was a wild guess. What I'm trying to say is it stands to reason it's going to mushroom with all these new arrivals. And it will.

London, United Kingdom
#109New Post! May 27, 2009 @ 21:12:21
@The_Astronomer Said

I'm not saying white people are superior. That's what a racist says.

If you read my carefully I'm talking about white culture being basically incompatible with black African. It's not hard to see how this would be so, seeing how different they are.

It's madness to mix up any cultures. I am against forcing lots of white people on an African country for the exact same reasons. There, I would be accused of being anti-white by liberals.

Explain how exactly black African and white culture can't work, please. Have you ever been to Africa? Made any African friends? Admittedly, I haven't, but my landlady was there for 6 months and got on so well with everyone that she still talks and writes to them on a regular basis!

It's amazing there wasn't a cultural misunderstanding and she didn't get attacked or something
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#110New Post! May 27, 2009 @ 21:12:25
@The_Astronomer Said

If you read my carefully I'm talking about white culture being basically incompatible with black African. It's not hard to see how this would be so, seeing how different they are.

Who says it's incompatible? You?

I know 2 African guys (one from Zimbabwe, one from Kenya) I am more 'compatible' and have more in common with them than with you.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#111New Post! May 27, 2009 @ 21:12:27
@markfox01 Said

Totally agree with you there... wiggers.. is an example..

Yeah good point. What's with the vines??
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#112New Post! May 27, 2009 @ 21:13:31
@The_Astronomer Said

Yeah good point. What's with the vines??

I know..

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#113New Post! May 27, 2009 @ 21:15:53
@hedkandi1984_21 Said

Explain how exactly black African and white culture can't work, please. Have you ever been to Africa? Made any African friends? Admittedly, I haven't, but my landlady was there for 6 months and got on so well with everyone that she still talks and writes to them on a regular basis!

It's amazing there wasn't a cultural misunderstanding and she didn't get attacked or something

@SparklyKatie Said

Who says it's incompatible? You?

I know 2 African guys (one from Zimbabwe, one from Kenya) I am more 'compatible' and have more in common with them than with you.

To visit..but would you want them and all their friends in the same street? How would you live together long term?

It's natural to want to live with your own race. Nothing wrong with that, whoever you are.
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#114New Post! May 27, 2009 @ 21:17:56
@The_Astronomer Said

To visit..but would you want them and all their friends in the same street? How would you live together long term?

It's natural to want to live with your own race. Nothing wrong with that, whoever you are.

Your not talking about just living with your own race

London, United Kingdom
#115New Post! May 27, 2009 @ 21:20:25
@The_Astronomer Said

Race or culture. Pick one. Like I said before, race and culture are not directly linked.

I would be perfectly fine living with people from different cultures. I've been there, done that. Also, I'm black, and while there are some cultural differences between me and some other people, 95% of my friends are white. My best friend is white. I've even dated a couple of white guys. I don't pick where I live or my friends on the basis of race.
lynnielou On November 17, 2010

Worthing, United Kingdom
#116New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 07:18:59
@SparklyKatie Said

You have proof they do this more than, say, white people cheating the benefit system?

Firstly where have I mentioned skin colour in my post? Lets get one thing straight it is not about race, colour or culture, I have no problem with anyone living here, but I believe it is wrong to come to this country and use the benifit's system to bolster your income when you have come from abroad and you have contributed nothing to the system. If people are genuinly seeking asylum I think these people deserve to be helped and given the chance to rebuild their lives, but there needs to be a time scale. If you come from abroad and you want to live here then great, work and live here, but leave the benifit's system out of it.Only those with the exception of asylum seekers who have been resident in this country for say at least 18 months should be eligible for benifits. The benifits system needs to change FACT! that's all I was saying it is not fair to expect the taxpayer to keep filling the coffers of those who find it easier to live on benifits than to work and I'm talking about everyone who exploits the benifits system regardless of race, colour or culture....

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#117New Post! May 28, 2009 @ 23:55:01
@MonkeyMadness Said

Your not talking about just living with your own race

No, a few other things too. Like the rotteness in my own.

But it would be selfish to assume everyone wants to live with other races (I really mean cultures as skin colour on it's own is irrelevent) and force them to.

@hedkandi1984_21 Said

Race or culture. Pick one. Like I said before, race and culture are not directly linked.

I would be perfectly fine living with people from different cultures. I've been there, done that. Also, I'm black, and while there are some cultural differences between me and some other people, 95% of my friends are white. My best friend is white. I've even dated a couple of white guys. I don't pick where I live or my friends on the basis of race.

Neither do I. It's the culture. An integrated black person is fine by me, but I don't want an alien culture and I would pick an choose a locale or cirlcle of friends on that.

I avoid white culture where it's promiscuous or violent and they have no regard for morality-there, an example of choosiness with my own race!

Give me a normal black community over a violent white hoody one anyday!
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#118New Post! May 29, 2009 @ 10:14:32
@The_Astronomer Said

No, a few other things too. Like the rotteness in my own.

But it would be selfish to assume everyone wants to live with other races (I really mean cultures as skin colour on it's own is irrelevent) and force them to.

How can someone with a different culture living in the same street affect you?

London, United Kingdom
#119New Post! May 29, 2009 @ 11:41:05
@The_Astronomer Said

Neither do I. It's the culture. An integrated black person is fine by me, but I don't want an alien culture and I would pick an choose a locale or cirlcle of friends on that.

I avoid white culture where it's promiscuous or violent and they have no regard for morality-there, an example of choosiness with my own race!

Give me a normal black community over a violent white hoody one anyday!

I can't even be bothered to reply to such a stupid sentiment.
Richard142 On February 15, 2015

Greater London, United Kingdom
#120New Post! May 29, 2009 @ 12:13:34
Oh that there was the time and energy to do more than vote. For some even just voting takes enough effert. To really change things and make a difference means actively doing something, and that's not easy. Just protest or tactical voting, except in marginals, is not enough. Problem is that a large turnout gives legitimacy to the political party system.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 10 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs