Rants & Raves

duchess of normandy party : (

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 · >>
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 09:53:24
i am a staunch anti 'royalist' .... i think they are descendants of bullying thugs .. who only hold their elite position through media indoctrination ... and finding (inexplicably) enough people in england who need someone to butt suck .... so imagine how i feel right now ... when a leaflet comes through the letterbox (mailbox usa) which joyously declares that our street is going to be closed on 3rd june for 12 hours so that all the residents can celebrate the fact that the duchess of normandy has been sitting on a throne for 60 years ..... i'm absolutely livid !
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#2New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:08:16
@offbeat Said

i am a staunch anti 'royalist' .... i think they are descendants of bullying thugs .. who only hold their elite position through media indoctrination ... and finding (inexplicably) enough people in england who need someone to butt suck .... so imagine how i feel right now ... when a leaflet comes through the letterbox (mailbox usa) which joyously declares that our street is going to be closed on 3rd june for 12 hours so that all the residents can celebrate the fact that the duchess of normandy has been sitting on a throne for 60 years ..... i'm absolutely livid !

My aren't you special!

(just joking). So are they closing all the streets in London or just a select few? Closing them because of a parade or for 12 hours of silence? 12 hours?! That's insane. They should just put out a bunch of flags like we do here in the states.

london, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:17:03
@Forumless Said

My aren't you special!

(just joking). So are they closing all the streets in London or just a select few? Closing them because of a parade or for 12 hours of silence? 12 hours?! That's insane. They should just put out a bunch of flags like we do here in the states.

no ... they're going to fill the street with tables ... and all the people of the street are going to pretend that they like each other .. while they stuff the kids full of jelly(jello usa ) and icecream and lashings of ginger beer no doubt ... we have been told to wear red ,white and blue bloody clothing ... well, i for one am wearing all black ......... and we're not really encouraged to hang out flags in england .. thank f**k for that at least ..but i'm sure they'll be plenty of f**king bunting
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#4New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:35:48
@offbeat Said

no ... they're going to fill the street with tables ... and all the people of the street are going to pretend that they like each other .. while they stuff the kids full of jelly(jello usa ) and icecream and lashings of ginger beer no doubt ... we have been told to wear red ,white and blue bloody clothing ... well, i for one am wearing all black ......... and we're not really encouraged to hang out flags in england .. thank f**k for that at least ..but i'm sure they'll be plenty of f**king bunting

Why do I love living in Australia so much
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#5New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:36:46
@offbeat Said

Ah black! Perfect! Something like this............

london, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:38:56
@Demented Said

Why do I love living in Australia so much

yeah i agree .. you guys have a much healthier attitude to avoiding snobs lording it over you

london, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:40:11
@Forumless Said

.i would go for that outfit ... but there's innocent ankle biters there ... in the process of being indoctrinated i'm afraid

, Australia
#8New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:42:59
@offbeat Said

yeah i agree .. you guys have a much healthier attitude to avoiding snobs lording it over you

We put s*** on them they act all la de dah,but it doesn't wash with us.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:43:38
well you could have an anti-royal party of your own.

, Australia
#10New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:43:43
@Forumless Said

An Offbeat Ninja

london, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:45:03
@treebee Said

well you could have an anti-royal party of your own.

i would treebs ... put i'm just far too nice ...

london, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:46:34
@Demented Said

We put s*** on them they act all la de dah,but it doesn't wash with us.

i think i'm an australian at heart .... if only my ancestors had the intelligence to board the first colonizing ships
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:49:15
@offbeat Said

i would treebs ... put i'm just far too nice ...

well I have no intention of going to any parties for the jubilee. I would like to maybe go into the country or seaside for the day, make the most of the day off and do something that I want to do.

, Australia
#14New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:49:28
@offbeat Said

i think i'm an australian at heart .... if only my ancestors had the intelligence to board the first colonizing ships

Maybe it's time you had an Escape to the Country The country of sunshine,sand on the beaches not rocks,good tucker and great Beer

The women?? very friendly
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 13:51:00
@offbeat Said

Mine did and the stupid bastards came back.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs