Zombies, werewolves, and other things..

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#1New Post! Jan 19, 2011 @ 18:49:35
So if a zombie can be put an end to by shooting it in the head, and a werewolf by way of a silver bullet; A vampire by a stake in the heart....
How does one put an end to the cursed voodoo doll?

I mean, it seems to me that no matter what you try to do to it, once it's been created, any attempt to do away with it will make the victim of the doll suffer/and, or die.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#2New Post! Jan 19, 2011 @ 18:50:42
I wonder if the curse is removed
galastaray On June 08, 2016
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#3New Post! Jan 19, 2011 @ 18:50:46
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#4New Post! Jan 19, 2011 @ 18:53:21
You remove the tie that binds the doll or remove the curse. Like if the doll needs a hair from the victim, you remove the hair from the doll, and the curse is released.
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#5New Post! Jan 19, 2011 @ 18:54:06
@plebian_angel Said

I wonder if the curse is removed

Yeah, that is the only solution I could think of; but hard to imagine, as if they hated the person enough in the first place to make the doll, I'd think they wouldn't want to.

I'm using this idea in a short story I've started. And not sure yet if I even want the thing done away with at this point; but it occured to me that if I did, 'how' would that even be possible? Assuming the creator didn't want the curse lifted?

It's driving me bonkers.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jan 19, 2011 @ 18:54:41
@floydgirrl Said

You remove the tie that binds the doll or remove the curse. Like if the doll needs a hair from the victim, you remove the hair from the doll, and the curse is released.

bingo, i was gonna say you remove the identity of the doll
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#7New Post! Jan 19, 2011 @ 18:55:38
@floydgirrl Said

Hummm....good idea. But if it supposedly is 'live' and in sync with the victim, wouldn't that be awful painful? Liked being scalped?
Stalkee

#8New Post! Jan 19, 2011 @ 18:59:26
@sTreetAngeL Said

Hummm....good idea. But if it supposedly is 'live' and in sync with the victim, wouldn't that be awful painful? Liked being scalped?

I imagine it'd be like pulling your hair out. Would you rather have your hair pulled or be a victim? Are you nervous about something? Is there a Streetangel doll out there you want rid of?
Stalkee

#9New Post! Jan 19, 2011 @ 19:00:22
and it's going to be dependent on what kind of voodoo doll.
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#10New Post! Jan 19, 2011 @ 19:04:01
@floydgirrl Said

I imagine it'd be like pulling your hair out. Would you rather have your hair pulled or be a victim? Are you nervous about something? Is there a Streetangel doll out there you want rid of?

Just an idea for a short story.

@floydgirrl Said

and it's going to be dependent on what kind of voodoo doll.

There are more than one kind? - I think I'd better research this!
Stalkee

#11New Post! Jan 19, 2011 @ 19:10:12
@sTreetAngeL Said

Just an idea for a short story.

There are more than one kind? - I think I'd better research this!

I think so. I have a New Orleans one, but there would be African, Haitian and others out there. It depends on the religion or sect of the religion. I think there are also those ones you use like a pin.

If you're doing a story on it, you need to research it.
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#12New Post! Jan 19, 2011 @ 19:26:51
@sTreetAngeL Said

So if a zombie can be put an end to by shooting it in the head, and a werewolf by way of a silver bullet; A vampire by a stake in the heart....

I mean, it seems to me that no matter what you try to do to it, once it's been created, any attempt to do away with it will make the victim of the doll suffer/and, or die.

Nice one sTreetAngeL,now I'll have the whole of TFS chasing me around with wooden stakes just so they can try them out on me to see if it works .
Thanks a lot
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#13New Post! Jan 19, 2011 @ 19:28:14
@Demented Said

Nice one sTreetAngeL,now I'll have the whole of TFS chasing me around with wooden stakes just so they can try them out on me to see if it works .
Thanks a lot

Just flash em your canines, that should make em back off.
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#14New Post! Jan 19, 2011 @ 21:13:37
@sTreetAngeL Said

The power comes from the owner of the doll. It is their mind that is making it happen, the doll is just a means to help focus.

If the witch or user of the doll was taken down, the Voodoo would end.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#15New Post! Jan 20, 2011 @ 02:58:47
You need to remove whatever is human on the doll. Like some put piece of clothing from the victim on the doll. You need to remove that and then burn the doll. At least this is what I have heard. Not like I sit here with voodoo dolls sticking pins in them and plotting evil, not me.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs