The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Racism

You can't be racist against white people. Really?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...40 41 42 43 · >>
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#616New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 01:17:45
@Ratty Said

You post on Internet forums long enough you'll offend someone. Some people wear their feelings on their sleeves. Some people also just love love to get offended, it fuels their sense of self importance with a "how dare they say that" sort of mentality. Then you get the straight out trolls that just love to instigate stuff, so with all of that I wouldn't worry as much about being too offensive, if you wanna try that is fine, but trust me. SOMEONE is going to get offended at some point. I've been on internet forums for 10 plus years and you could say something as innocuous as "kittens are sweet little balls of fur" and sure as s*** some d***head is gonna have a problem with it.

Trust me on this, for I don't lie.

My favorite part of internet forums is the arguing. I've been on religious forum where I've made two accounts so I could argue bot sides

I will often intentionally offend people just to see what they do.

It's the internet. I will probably only ever meet one out of every thousand people I meet here. I cannot be offended by a person who I probably will never meet.

@Leez Said

Hard to keep my mouth shut...
But, also hard to get me talking if I feel it's best to ignore a situation.

I feel the same. Unless I'm bored.
Leez On May 07, 2017

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#617New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 01:17:59
@Ratty Said

You post on Internet forums long enough you'll offend someone. Some people wear their feelings on their sleeves. Some people also just love love to get offended, it fuels their sense of self importance with a "how dare they say that" sort of mentality. Then you get the straight out trolls that just love to instigate stuff, so with all of that I wouldn't worry as much about being too offensive, if you wanna try that is fine, but trust me. SOMEONE is going to get offended at some point. I've been on internet forums for 10 plus years and you could say something as innocuous as "kittens are sweet little balls of fur" and sure as s*** some d***head is gonna have a problem with it.

Trust me on this, for I don't lie.

I'll trust on you that !

I'm on a few forums linked to my professions, therefore the words are measured and same level of diplomacy is required to avoid a bad judgement, or least, keep the reputation and image of the company.
Outside professional networks, I'm on a local forum in the UK for a year, but most of the regular members seem to need counselling or medication for their highest level of bonker skills
I think they have already built a thick skin and became immune to any offence, derogatory comments or insults. They can easily turn the forum into a mad house, requiring the moderator to remove threads !
Leez On May 07, 2017

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#618New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 01:20:43
@adrinachrome Said

My favorite part of internet forums is the arguing. I've been on religious forum where I've made two accounts so I could argue bot sides

I will often intentionally offend people just to see what they do.

It's the internet. I will probably only ever meet one out of every thousand people I meet here. I cannot be offended by a person who I probably will never meet.

Do you mean you argue with yourself, or with the several voices in your head?

It doesn't make that a second opinion !

Fukitall, Arizona
#619New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 01:27:30
@Leez Said

Do you mean you argue with yourself, or with the several voices in your head?

It doesn't make that a second opinion !

I try to avoid arguing with myself, but either way I'd be right.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#620New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 02:12:11
@Ratty Said

It's not racist to not be attracted to another race. It's racist when you think that the other race is less than you and your race is above them. When jobs and housing and access to things is denied because of your race that is racism.

You being attracted to X type of man or woman alone doesn't make for a racist.

I have a preference for white and Latin women but I see beauty in all races of women, black, asian, middle eastern, whatever, there is beauty in all women to me, but in general I prefer what I prefer doesn't mean outside of my preference is less than or inferior.

I can agree with you on that. But it doesn't change the fact that I was called racist because of my attraction to white men only! That's not fair...or is it?

Chicago, Illinois
#621New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 02:15:23
@adrinachrome Said

People are too easily offended. The only way you can get through life without offending anyone is to never say anything.

I don't allow myself to be offended by anyone....no matter what! f*** that...I control my thoughts & feelings. I refuse to give that power away to some f***ing IDIOT who wants to intentionally offend me! Not gonna happen! lol

Fukitall, Arizona
#622New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 02:22:59
@Spinkiegirl Said

I don't allow myself to be offended by anyone....no matter what! f*** that...I control my thoughts & feelings. I refuse to give that power away to some f***ing IDIOT who wants to intentionally offend me! Not gonna happen! lol

Yet it seems like you're offended all the time.

You told me to go f*** myself once. Hahahhah
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#623New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 02:24:35
@Spinkiegirl Said

I can agree with you on that. But it doesn't change the fact that I was called racist because of my attraction to white men only! That's not fair...or is it?

If someone says that your racist because you like white boys that is stupid. On another forum I post on there are a couple of black women that state how they "prefer" black guys and don't date white dudes, I'm like fine they were respectful about it, but what skin is it off my nose if a black woman prefers black guys.

I think if you're a black woman and you want on a rant about how you thought black guys were f***ed up or whatever and listed a bunch of crappy things about black men I would think that would be crappy as hell.

I guess the bottom line is if you were given flack for liking white guys and called a racist then that is just stupid. I think black folks are just as bad as some white folks when they talk about that stuff, black families can be pretty rough on black women and expect them to date within their race. That happens with white families too, for sure, I'm not gonna deny that.

I wished that I had actually had a black girlfriend, it would have been just f***ing great to bring her home to dad. My dad's not a flaming racist, but he has some tendencies, so me bringing a black girl home would have just been friggin awesome to rub in his face.

I just never happened to click with a black woman enough for that to happen..... shame that didn't happen.......LOL

Chicago, Illinois
#624New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 02:43:30
@Ratty Said

If someone says that your racist because you like white boys that is stupid. On another forum I post on there are a couple of black women that state how they "prefer" black guys and don't date white dudes, I'm like fine they were respectful about it, but what skin is it off my nose if a black woman prefers black guys.

I think if you're a black woman and you want on a rant about how you thought black guys were f***ed up or whatever and listed a bunch of crappy things about black men I would think that would be crappy as hell.

I guess the bottom line is if you were given flack for liking white guys and called a racist then that is just stupid. I think black folks are just as bad as some white folks when they talk about that stuff, black families can be pretty rough on black women and expect them to date within their race. That happens with white families too, for sure, I'm not gonna deny that.

I wished that I had actually had a black girlfriend, it would have been just f***ing great to bring her home to dad. My dad's not a flaming racist, but he has some tendencies, so me bringing a black girl home would have just been friggin awesome to rub in his face.

I just never happened to click with a black woman enough for that to happen..... shame that didn't happen.......LOL

Now I'm feeling that what you've said, is really who you are Ratty! And believe it or not, even though on some of the other threads we clashed....I have some respect for you're being honest here with me. Thank you for that!

Chicago, Illinois
#625New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 02:47:19
@adrinachrome Said

Yet it seems like you're offended all the time.

You told me to go f*** myself once. Hahahhah

Correct....I certainly did tell you that. But trust me, it wasn't because you offended me in any way! I have no reason to lie......I don't get offended no matter how it seems to you or others! I'm a smart ass, most of the time! And I honestly LOVE being that way!
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#626New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 03:34:21
@mrmhead Said

I've seen visually attractive people across many races/groups/mixes.
I couldn't write off any one group just because of their ethnicity.

And yes - once they open their mouths is when the real "judgement" starts.

Redheads and Asians. They can be drop dead gorgeous, but they don't turn me on.
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#627New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 03:37:26
@adrinachrome Said

Ive never in my whole life wanted to bang a paper bag. Not even once.

What about a plastic bag?
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#628New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 05:04:29
@boxer Said

What about a plastic bag?

Or maybe just an 'ol bag?
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#629New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 06:26:44
If you have heard/hear the things I overhear when it comes to men talking about their like/dislike/attraction towards women of a certain race ..... and then they go on to explain "why" ----
you would know that for many "it is definitely racist, it is definitely a race issue, or a perceived stereotype thereof".

This type of talk is amongst good friends, buddies, homies, etc. etc.

Whereas, the right scripted response is: "I have a preference for X, Y or Z women/men." When worded this way (and there is no other dialogue to the contrary overheard), this is quite acceptable and is definitely not racist, imo.

@Ratty Said

It's not racist to not be attracted to another race. It's racist when you think that the other race is less than you and your race is above them. When jobs and housing and access to things is denied because of your race that is racism.

You being attracted to X type of man or woman alone doesn't make for a racist.

I have a preference for white and Latin women but I see beauty in all races of women, black, asian, middle eastern, whatever, there is beauty in all women to me, but in general I prefer what I prefer doesn't mean outside of my preference is less than or inferior.
Leez On May 07, 2017

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#630New Post! May 01, 2016 @ 11:24:16
@Ratty Said

Indeed ! All women are beautiful, I mean what not to like about a woman when beauty is given to the women, and not the men
Women have shapes, specific physical features, curves, different hair styles, dress codes, have elegance and soft and sexy movements
Women are always appealing !

These things are not given to men, it's like seen one, seen it all !!!

The men always dress in the same manner, have common hair styles (some scary), walk, talk, sit, move the same way, common features, same or higher level of rudeness, some still needing mummy to understand the concept of hygiene, lack manners and have similar shapes.
It's really difficult to find one who is appealing amongst own preference, now in general - err, let's make it short.
Men are not appealing in general !!

I know, it's biased but it doesn't make it untrue
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...40 41 42 43 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs