Politics

Who has killed More

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...16 17 18 · >>
phelpsy On December 18, 2005

Morwell, Australia
#1New Post! Nov 08, 2005 @ 05:43:09
Who has killed more- Bush with his missiles killing innocent Iraqi's or Saddam Hussan over his years in charge. Is Bush corrupt??

What happened to the Weapons of Mass destruction.

Is it true that most American's think September 11 sparked the war on Iraq - that is, the Iraq war was a direct response to Sept 11?
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#3New Post! Nov 08, 2005 @ 07:20:11
911 was Bush' excuse for going to Iraq. Of course, there was no connection there whatsoever.
osm On March 18, 2016
Kiwi!

Wellington, New Zealand
#4New Post! Nov 08, 2005 @ 07:23:15
is George W going to the Hague for all his war crimes like Slovidan Milosevic?

I mean, you attack a country for a reason that proves to be false, cause anarchy as a result and try to patch up the place by giving the country a constitution? In the meantime killing innocent people?

Killing an innocent person in my books is murder. Now how many Iraqi's have been killed in this campaign, not to mention the first Gulf war?
reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#5New Post! Nov 08, 2005 @ 16:48:13
@phelpsy Said
Who has killed more- Bush with his missiles killing innocent Iraqi's or Saddam Hussan over his years in charge. Is Bush corrupt??

Is it true that most American's think September 11 sparked the war on Iraq - that is, the Iraq war was a direct response to Sept 11?

I don't think the americans have killid MILLIONs of people in Iraq with their missles. With all the billions of dollars the americans spend on developing precision smart weapons do you really believe they are going to waste their time, money and resources by aiming million dollar missles at civilians? Bush may be drooling idiot but I promise you he is not telling the military to target innocent peoople. That's just stupid.

As for why bush decided to invade Iraq Pick your favorite theory. Saddan Hussein was the easiest target politically to go after in the axis of evil gang, but he was the least threatening.
And is bush corrupt? Of course he is! He's a politician!
kebab_boy On April 05, 2011

Bristol, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Nov 08, 2005 @ 17:28:55
I think Saddam Hoosain has killed and tortured more people. Although there have been a lot of inocent people in Iraq killed by foreign troops, I'd agree with others in that they didn't intend to do it. And although there is anachy in Iraq, I do think that they are better without their former dictatorship. Although it is true that they have made an absolute mess of things over there, there is now one less dictator, and that has to be a good thing, and some day people will feel the advantages of that.
el_diablo On December 19, 2008

Deleted

Maui, Hawaii
#7New Post! Nov 08, 2005 @ 17:45:02
All I can say is, right now i am not "proud" to be an american. I think there could have been better ways to go about the war. And not to mention bush is a frickin' idiot. But really how much do really know anyways? We only know what they're tellin' us and no matter what there is always going to be a bias view. just my 2 cents.
seekurbliss On January 22, 2007

Memphis, Tennessee
#8New Post! Nov 08, 2005 @ 17:49:08
No pride for the USA here either.

reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#9New Post! Nov 08, 2005 @ 17:51:25
If you people hate the US so much then why are you living there?
el_diablo On December 19, 2008

Deleted

Maui, Hawaii
#10New Post! Nov 08, 2005 @ 17:55:02
@reiko Said
If you people hate the US so much then why are you living there?

I was kinda born here. And I don't hate the us, don't get me wrong. But I'm just not proud of the actions that have been done recently.
reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#11New Post! Nov 08, 2005 @ 18:01:40
@el_diablo Said
I was kinda born here. And I don't hate the us, don't get me wrong. But I'm just not proud of the actions that have been done recently.

I'm sorry, I was just being facetious.
baker63 On March 29, 2007

Deleted

, United States (general)
#12New Post! Nov 09, 2005 @ 03:34:48
@phelpsy Said

Please don't loose sight that Sadaam Hussan is not a good person and is responsible for killing many more people than have died in the current conflict.

I think that Bush used the WMD's as this issue was easily propiganized and would cause support for the war the fatest way. I really believe that they thought that they were going to find them.

My theory on the why is I think that Iraq was the big kid on the block and I really think that Bush thought that the rest of Iraq's neigbors would fall in step if Iraq went down quickly and a Demoracay was installed. I think the big miscalulation was how much the Iraqi people would support this. The Bush Administration was wrong.
politics On September 10, 2013

London`, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Nov 09, 2005 @ 14:36:21
Ok first of all you have to remmber who helped instal this " bad person" and who suported this " bad person" oh wait it was the united states of democracy , second of all he was responsible for killing alot of those inocent peoples with american weapons.. ( remmber donald rumsfield shaking that bad mans hand? ) is that not just as bad as sadam actualy carrying out the murder? it was assisted murder... by who u ask your selves? yes american gass . you also cant forget that we watched sadam use our weapons on those inocent people and claped our hands and shook his hand.

now you say they dn not have the intentions of killing inocent people ? im sorry if anyone is to declare war on another country especialy a premtive attack using more bombs than they did in the first and second world war combined you dnt thing they knew there was gonna be " colateral damage " as they call it.... im sorry war= inocent deaths Inevitable inocent deaths thats just as bad as aiming a weapon at a civilian....

"I do think that they are better without their former dictatorship"

you do? you mean the fact that they are living on a war front , a potential civil war, there own people blowing them up.. OH WAIT but they voted.... so there better of now.... saddam may of tortured the shias and the kurds but atleast the people could leave there door step widout a worry of a piece of shrapnel cutting through there throat or there little baby picking up a cluster bomb... then having his head blown of .

You see the point im trying to make is that democracy does not come about from killing and taking down a region which u once supported and replacing it with a new one . fundamental social reforms need to take place from within the country otherwise real democracy is not possible... thats the main reason why i believe american politics to be disgusting becasue they ignore diplomacy and stoop to the lowest of human lows ... WAR
politics On September 10, 2013

London`, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Nov 09, 2005 @ 14:40:45
And yes it is true that most americans think that... i had a debate with my american freind there awnser is "How do u know iraq had nothing to do with 11/11 " i explain to him because those terrorist wanted saddam dead and saddam wanted them dead ( fundamental islam) he laughs at me and says " this is funny your trying to take on the united states of americas intligence " Sad really
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...16 17 18 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs