Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
GoblintheGoblin On March 01, 2010
Kneel before Zod!

Deleted

swansea, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 00:50:04
so I just started seeing this lovely young lady everything is going well some might say too well, we haven't spent the night apart since our first date, and I'm beginning to think that it is a bit strange, we went out for our first date a week ago and she ended up spending the night at mine we spent all of the next day together and then crashed at hers since then we have spent most of the nights at my place and jumped straight into a routine, I have never gone this quickly with a girl before, I suppose some of the reason we are spending time together is that I have to go away for a while next month as part of my job and a week or so after I get back she goes away for three months, but I am worried we are moving too fast anyone got any advice?
xTeddyx On April 30, 2012
Teddy Hugs

On my mind, Georgia
#2New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 00:52:30
My now hubby and I was inseparable from the day we met. So I dont know if you are going to fast Good luck though!
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#3New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 00:54:34
Well if you don't move fast, you may not get the chance to move at all, given the fact that you will both soon be going away for such lengthly times.
LaPtiteSue On August 10, 2009

Deleted

, Canada
#4New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 00:55:19
Life is short and crappy....enjoy it while you can. GO FOR IT
Kneel before Zod!

Deleted

swansea, United Kingdom
#5New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 00:56:20
@loveis Said

Well if you don't move fast, you may not get the chance to move at all, given the fact that you will both soon be going away for such lengthly times.

I know, but i am usually so cautious, Isn't jumping into things blindly a bad idea usually?
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#6New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 00:56:39
@goblinthegoblin Said

so I just started seeing this lovely young lady everything is going well some might say too well, we haven't spent the night apart since our first date, and I'm beginning to think that it is a bit strange, we went out for our first date a week ago and she ended up spending the night at mine we spent all of the next day together and then crashed at hers since then we have spent most of the nights at my place and jumped straight into a routine, I have never gone this quickly with a girl before, I suppose some of the reason we are spending time together is that I have to go away for a while next month as part of my job and a week or so after I get back she goes away for three months, but I am worried we are moving too fast anyone got any advice?

You're breakin' mah heart!

I'm happy for you.

Your 25, time to settle down.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#7New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 00:57:50
@goblinthegoblin Said

I know, but i am usually so cautious, Isn't jumping into things blindly a bad idea usually?

Not always. Sometimes these things happen. You mesh well with someone and next thing you know it's been weeks since you been home
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#8New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 00:58:53
@goblinthegoblin Said

But if it turns out to be a bad idea, you will have those months apart to let things 'cool', so to speak.

Have fun! The situation is perfect for it.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#9New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 00:59:19
it's really all about what makes you comfortable, and it's unique to each couple. I know a couple that decided to get married on their first date. They went on to have 3 kids and a great marriage. If you are uncomfortable, then slow it down. If you're freaking out because it's weirdly NOT uncomfortable, then I'd say don't worry about what you think everyone else would do, just go with the flow.
Kneel before Zod!

Deleted

swansea, United Kingdom
#10New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 01:02:38
@Lili Said

If you're freaking out because it's weirdly NOT uncomfortable, then I'd say don't worry about what you think everyone else would do, just go with the flow.

thanks everyone for your excellent advice, I think you may be right I should just see how it goes.
karljkampovsky On May 13, 2009

Deleted

undisclosed location,
#11New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 01:14:32
I am a person who has the problem of love at first sight disease,which is hereditary in my family! I have had many meet and move in relationships,and Gobbers I must tell you they were most always based on mere sexual attraction. When the sex becomes routine and banal, you will find yourself asking. Why did I do this? It is no longer making me happy! If however there are a great many common interests,
it could survive the sexual boredom! But only you know the specific circumstances! I would not live with someone I had philosophical disagreement with! Keep it a your place or mine type of relationship,until you are sure you want to move in together or marry. It is easy to begin a relationship but very difficult ending one, especially when you have material ties to that person!
Kneel before Zod!

Deleted

swansea, United Kingdom
#12New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 01:25:43
i will never marry! i just don't see the point.
karljkampovsky On May 13, 2009

Deleted

undisclosed location,
#13New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 01:34:57
I agree with that,although you would never know it looking at my 3 unsucssesful marriages! You best heed my advice about keeping it a your place or mine relationship! Just explain to the young lady that you are uncomfortable with the speed and direction your relationship has taken! This also will give you a preview of her temprament, and that is the most important thing you must learn!
incognito On February 26, 2010
Giddy In The Pants

Deleted

, Canada
#14New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 01:37:26
It all depends on your comfort level.
If you are enjoying yourself, despite how quickly it is moving, then just go with the flow, and be happy.
If you feel too much pressure by her constant presence, and feel like other elements of your life are now lacking. Then just slow it down a notch.
CptObvious On February 04, 2010

Miami, Florida
#15New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 03:00:54
rip n dip
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs