bf spent the night with one boy and all girls..and told them a secret of mine

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
cutsandharmony On February 05, 2009

none of your concern, Maine
#16New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:37:59
@evababy1 Said

I really didn't want to say this, but I think he is...doing something. I was with this guy when I was 16 and it was the same thing. I was a virgin, he wasn't, he was 20. I knew he was cheating and he denied it. And guess what? Two years later I saw him, and we talked for hours, and he said he was cheating on me. Why? Because I was a virgin. Some guys can't wait, and I am not trying to get you upset, but you need to hear all possibilities. This guy already sounds like an a*****e, he doesn't keep confidential secrets, he hangs up on you and treats you like s***, he makes you hurt yourself, I mean, what more do you need? Even if he isn't cheating, you have to let this a*****e go. And if he is, all the more reason to find someone better.

i know what i should do...but its so hard. he can be a total d*** one minute then the next minute hes all i love you baby..dont leave me. i love you, you are my last. i swear after you im done..im starting to think otherwise...but its so hard toleave him.. he is my longest love. idk if i can find anyone better than what i have with him.
evababy1 On July 29, 2010
Speechless

lodi, New Jersey
#17New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:42:29
Of course you can!!!! Open your eyes!!!! He is not the best. You can find way better!!! You'll learn after you get a little older. Granted, I'm only 20, but those teenage years into your 20's really mature you. I like completely different guys now. I'm a changed female! You need someone that's going to be nice to you all the time. He shouldn't pick his moments. You need a man that is going to love you for you and give you the world every day. This guy is just being nice, and to be honest, his niceness is probably coming from when he feels the most guilty. Not even because he feels guilty, but to cover up himself a little better. GET RID OF HIM!!! If you think he is the best you can do then you must be insecure about something. And I bet you it's him making you insecure. And he's 18? He is not stopping with you. He is just getting started.
cutsandharmony On February 05, 2009

none of your concern, Maine
#18New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:44:46
@evababy1 Said

Of course you can!!!! Open your eyes!!!! He is not the best. You can find way better!!! You'll learn after you get a little older. Granted, I'm only 20, but those teenage years into your 20's really mature you. I like completely different guys now. I'm a changed female! You need someone that's going to be nice to you all the time. He shouldn't pick his moments. You need a man that is going to love you for you and give you the world every day. This guy is just being nice, and to be honest, his niceness is probably coming from when he feels the most guilty. Not even because he feels guilty, but to cover up himself a little better. GET RID OF HIM!!! If you think he is the best you can do then you must be insecure about something. And I bet you it's him making you insecure. And he's 18? He is not stopping with you. He is just getting started.

ya i guess you are right..thank you for your advice. we will see what happens
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs