Health & Fitness

Tickets to the Gun Show.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#1New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 02:05:14
Hello everybody. By my best guess there are maybe 20 regular TFS users and an occasional new person along with the occasional spam or scam or fake person.

Gorsh it’s dern near like a Sleep over. Here is a topic. Let’s talk diseases. Everybody go around the room and share to the level that you’re comfortable sharing something incredibly hideously wrong with you. I’ll go first. I have a condition called Livitor Ani syndrome. About once every four years I get a heart attack in my butt. All of the muscles tighten in my lower abdominal shelf and it makes me black out from the pain. There is no treatment and there is no cure. All I can do is sit in scalding hot water and pray for the pain to subside which it does after only five minutes.

OK everybody stand here at the bottom of the stage and I’ll hold the microphone. And then just say something amazing thanks. Bye
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#2New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 04:06:42
@gakINGKONG Said

Hello everybody. By my best guess there are maybe 20 regular TFS users and an occasional new person along with the occasional spam or scam or fake person.

Gorsh it’s dern near like a Sleep over. Here is a topic. Let’s talk diseases. Everybody go around the room and share to the level that you’re comfortable sharing something incredibly hideously wrong with you. I’ll go first. I have a condition called Livitor Ani syndrome. About once every four years I get a heart attack in my butt. All of the muscles tighten in my lower abdominal shelf and it makes me black out from the pain. There is no treatment and there is no cure. All I can do is sit in scalding hot water and pray for the pain to subside which it does after only five minutes.

OK everybody stand here at the bottom of the stage and I’ll hold the microphone. And then just say something amazing thanks. Bye

Bi Polar
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 05:44:40
Hmmmm..... incredibly hideously wrong with you (me)....

I'm not so sure about the incredibly hideously part, but as to the wrong with me part, I've have a history of poor choices relative to female companions.

I think that I finally broke the proverbial mold, but there were a few decades there when I would have been better off spending my time, money and emotions on a filthy clod of dirt.

Oh... and natural disasters tend to follow me around... or I have a tendency to find natural disasters.... I suppose that is an issue of point of view.

, Florida
#4New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 11:41:52
@Erimitus Said

Bi Polar

A few of my customers had that. I understand it’s treatable so that’s good news.

, Florida
#5New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 12:41:43
Dear Team, I totally understand if any and all are shy to share details.

At least confide in a doctor or mentor/family member.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#6New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 17:40:30
Hmm... let’s see. I came close to dying with seriously high blood pressure in July of 2017. My husband almost died in icu in August of that year. I did a bunch of stuff to get healthier, but since about March of 2018, I haven’t been able to walk more than a few feet unassisted. Either dual canes or a walker, though mostly it was wheeling around in a seated walker like all the warnings say not to. I finally had to admit my problem was going to take a while to “fix”. Probably another year and another surgery. So I’ve got a proper wheelchair now.
During all this time I’ve still been working full time and taking care of almost everything at home. Well, except the 8wks after my surgery in October. So many things like post here, I have just not had the time or energy for. Even though I do enjoy it.

Life isn’t perfect, but I’m doing good and working on doing better and being more.

, Florida
#7New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 18:43:36
@DiscordTiger Said

Hmm... let’s see. I came close to dying with seriously high blood pressure in July of 2017. My husband almost died in icu in August of that year. I did a bunch of stuff to get healthier, but since about March of 2018, I haven’t been able to walk more than a few feet unassisted. Either dual canes or a walker, though mostly it was wheeling around in a seated walker like all the warnings say not to. I finally had to admit my problem was going to take a while to “fix”. Probably another year and another surgery. So I’ve got a proper wheelchair now.
During all this time I’ve still been working full time and taking care of almost everything at home. Well, except the 8wks after my surgery in October. So many things like post here, I have just not had the time or energy for. Even though I do enjoy it.

Life isn’t perfect, but I’m doing good and working on doing better and being more.

holy smokes!!!
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#8New Post! Feb 28, 2019 @ 19:26:59
@gakINGKONG Said

A few of my customers had that. I understand it’s treatable so that’s good news.

CDB works for me. I have not had a clinical episode since last October.

, Florida
#9New Post! Mar 01, 2019 @ 00:39:38
@Erimitus Said

CDB works for me. I have not had a clinical episode since last October.

My wife was given some for Christmas but has used it once.

One of my employers just sent out a message that none of us on our platform can use that. I wasn't sure it was a big deal but I guess the Federal regulation against pot still is in effect.
newcarscent7 On March 18, 2020

Cleveland, Ohio
#10New Post! Mar 01, 2019 @ 00:54:35
I've had a death wish since I was 4. No explicit reason, just a chemical imbalance.
Sometimes it causes me to contemplate suicide, but I'm too soft to go through with it.
Usually I just engage in risky behaviors, such as calling out strangers I disagree with or find rude (I live in a bad area), or skateboarding fast down very steep or long hills. Since I got my license 6 years ago, if there is nobody around and it's late, I'll often try to hit 100 mph on the freeway.

I'm usually a happy, bubbly person, but I can never shake the fact I just want to cease to exist.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#11New Post! Mar 01, 2019 @ 02:02:12
As some of you know. I took a hell of a hit to the head. I lost all language skills I am still recovering from that. I try adding old skills everyday.

You have not seen me around much the last year. I served on Enewetak Atoll. That is where the USA set off 43 nuclear bombs. We try to clean the islands with no protective gear. Out of the 4000 who served there. We know of only about 350 survivors. Now I am on oxgen 24/7

When I found out that I would never be off oxgen again. I knew I would most likely never be in my woods again. Yea I drag the tank around or my Igeno4 around. No tracking no silent movement around Mother Earth. A warrior who can not track is no warrior. I was no longer a warrior! This brought dishonor to my family I thought in my mind at the time.

I am better now well at least my mind is. The rest of me goes down a different path. At one time I was 260 I am 133 now half of what I was I still fight depression. I recieve lots of buddy check everday. I have a full time CNA and a part time maid to help around the house. My sons have removed all of my weapons even my bow and tomahawk.
I will not die a warriors death.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#12New Post! Mar 01, 2019 @ 02:38:59
nevermind

, Florida
#13New Post! Mar 01, 2019 @ 12:18:47
Happy Friday all.

So once it's determined that the egg is scrambled, now what?

Well, don't panic. All of us are going to die. Many will die from old age and something like heart disease or cancer diabetus or decapitation.

Remember:

Find something to laugh about, eat good food, get plenty of exercises, don't isolate for years at a time which means eventually interacting with another person somehow,

and

most importantly

get sleep.

Sleep before the big dirt nap.

Go to bed early and wake up early. That's the best policy.

, Florida
#14New Post! Mar 01, 2019 @ 12:31:50
@mrmhead Said

nevermind

Understood. No worries.

Shortly after I posted this topic I started asking myself why anyone would want to share their medical information or other personal information and if they did why they would want perfect strangers to read it.

Apparently, it's easier to talk with strangers.

I wear a couple of hats and one time I'm doing work installing a VTC endpoint in this really small town in middle Georgia. I'm sitting in the conference room and the customer is this little lady in her early 60's life long smoker. She sits right next to me and starts telling me about everything that's happened to her especially the party she hosted for a friend so old gal could cheat on her husband. On and on.

I swear my customer didn't know my name and I never met her but now I'm the keeper of secrets, decades of shame and hurt now circling in glorious detail.

, Florida
#15New Post! Mar 01, 2019 @ 12:33:30
@restoreone Said

As some of you know. I took a hell of a hit to the head. I lost all language skills I am still recovering from that. I try adding old skills everyday.

You have not seen me around much the last year. I served on Enewetak Atoll. That is where the USA set off 43 nuclear bombs. We try to clean the islands with no protective gear. Out of the 4000 who served there. We know of only about 350 survivors. Now I am on oxgen 24/7

When I found out that I would never be off oxgen again. I knew I would most likely never be in my woods again. Yea I drag the tank around or my Igeno4 around. No tracking no silent movement around Mother Earth. A warrior who can not track is no warrior. I was no longer a warrior! This brought dishonor to my family I thought in my mind at the time.

I am better now well at least my mind is. The rest of me goes down a different path. At one time I was 260 I am 133 now half of what I was I still fight depression. I recieve lots of buddy check everday. I have a full time CNA and a part time maid to help around the house. My sons have removed all of my weapons even my bow and tomahawk.
I will not die a warriors death.

Well, don't beat yourself up.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs