Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#76New Post! Mar 01, 2009 @ 21:21:41
@tardcore Said

Really? How so? Are you saying that Asians should abandon thousands of years of traditions and culture? Or that black people shouldn't be proud to be black?

Yes, precisely.
somemiddleageguy On April 04, 2009

corpus christi, Texas
#77New Post! Mar 24, 2009 @ 09:49:07
As an asian, I've seen far more racism from white people. White people call me a criminal, refuse service, start fights, etc. I rarely experience racism from blacks. But, I live mostly around hispanics and whites.
somemiddleageguy On April 04, 2009

corpus christi, Texas
#78New Post! Mar 24, 2009 @ 09:52:42
I told this story about an asian student who got kicked in the balls by a white martial arts student. The white student refused to apologize. I told this story over the internet. No one believed that this happened. Then I watched Chuck Norris' martial arts tournament. The same thing happened. And not even the commentators payed any attention. The black guys was all over the floor in pain. And the white guy didn't pay any attention. I wondered if it had been reversed, would anyone care.
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#79New Post! Mar 25, 2009 @ 06:30:44
@somemiddleageguy Said

I told this story about an asian student who got kicked in the balls by a white martial arts student. The white student refused to apologize. I told this story over the internet. No one believed that this happened. Then I watched Chuck Norris' martial arts tournament. The same thing happened. And not even the commentators payed any attention. The black guys was all over the floor in pain. And the white guy didn't pay any attention. I wondered if it had been reversed, would anyone care.

What, you wonder if some 1 managed to kick Cuck Norris in the balls if any 1 would care? I think people would be amazed by it. Remember, a Chuck Norris delivered Roundhouse Kick is the preferred method of execution in 16 states. In all seriousness though, I don't doubt any of this actually happened. I do doubt, however, that race had anything to do with it. Even when you're careful, it's still easy to land your foot in the wrong place. That's why you wear a cup to karate lessons and tournaments.
nailerconstruction On April 12, 2009

Kansas Ciity, Missouri
#80New Post! Apr 01, 2009 @ 06:00:24
Black people want to act ignorant and not get an education then blame there inability to get ahead in life on whitey. If they put half as much effort into trying to better there life they would be much better off.

Take College for example. Blacks can have a huge chunk of tuition payed for just for being black. How Awesome is that? My girlfriend has a masters degree in education and she owes less than I do for my bachelors degree marketing.

The opportunity is out there. You just have to have the drive to go find it then fight to get it. That goes for everyone.

Oprah is the most racist person on earth.
nailerconstruction On April 12, 2009

Kansas Ciity, Missouri
#81New Post! Apr 01, 2009 @ 06:06:55
I feel that I should point out unsuccessful people from all races blame things on other people races or what ever else they can.

The self guilt from the lack of responsibility feeds this. It's a defense for there own poor life decisions.
Tako_400 On April 19, 2010
Keep Ya' Head Up

Deleted

Beirut, Lebanon
#82New Post! Apr 05, 2009 @ 14:04:18
My friends are such racists, and it's all because of their weird mom who thinks Muslims and Blacks are inferior and dirty....Sometimes I feel like screaming at her!
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#83New Post! Apr 08, 2009 @ 04:40:25
iwannano, I understand some of your reasoning and agree with much. That said- why post links to white supremecy groups? You chastized another when they stated that you brought hate to a hate fight. But you did, didn't you?
Quote:
(www.newnation.org/OIR/oir.html) A review of New Nation's site shows an overtly racist agenda, one that seeks to promote hate of African and Latino Americans and non-whites. Additionally, posts in New Nation's &quot;Newroom&quot; reveal an uncensored use of racial epithets and hate speech towards non-whites by New Nation &quot;reporters&quot;.

You also have to be very careful when using anecdotal events to bolster your points.
Quote:
I intentionally posted the same 'kind' of posts that are a very large percentage of the racism forum here on TFS . Only one of my links is to a blog, the others link to snopes and to FBI reports etc...

The &quot;FBI reports&quot; were filtered through several white supremecy groups websites.
Where do you hang out?

You said
Quote:
There are still ignorant white people in this country that teach their children to hate . And are just as dangerous as any of the animales in any of the stories in the links I posted.

That makes me wonder why &quot;whites&quot; are being considered &quot;ignorant&quot; and &quot;blacks&quot; are being called &quot;animales&quot;?

Quote:
Why would some one born almost a hundred years after the last slave was freed be angry ,full of hate and wanting revenge for something they have never seen or been exposed to ?

Great question. Here's a partial answer. It's called intergenerational grief. When black slaves and Indian kids were forcebly removed from loving families into brutal, alien and totalitarian bondage. They lost more than their innocence. They lost family, cultural identity, purpose and resolve. How do you teach someone to be a father? A mother? A grandparent? When they have not known one? When a child has a parent that is illiterate and poor- what are their chances to escape poverty and learn to keep up in school and society?

My people (and many First Nations have a 7th generations teaching. It states that we are the product of the past seven generations. And that we are directly responsible for the next seven generations.
So How long does it take a race/culture/society to learn to be mothers? fathers? or grandparents when the only discplinary figure was the slave master or nun or priest with a bullwhip?
Could it take seven generations?

Quote:
Why when some stupid KKK s*** or some skin head crap come up is all whites stereo typed into hating and being racist, but when a small percentage of Blacks cause 58% of the violent crimes against whites it's not hate crimes it just regular crime?

By definition- the KKK or skin head crap are racist. Blacks (as a whole) are not. Your comparison is apples and oranges (though you may indeed be talking about some fruits :lol.

Asme251
Quote:
Race has no scientific basis. Therefore it does not exist. When people assume that &quot;race&quot; is true, they assume that people have actual difference and that some races can be inferior to others.

Which do you prefer? A Yellow-Shafted Flicker, A Red-Shafted Flicker, or one of the intergrades?
Chesterlee On May 06, 2009

Surigao, Philippines
#86New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 12:01:19
Blacks still hate Whites, but Whites have been schooled to accept and tolerate Blacks.

Yes man that's true.. why is that they always acuse white? why is that they always hate white people? While white trying to love them
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#87New Post! May 06, 2009 @ 12:08:37
@Chesterlee Said

Blacks still hate Whites, but Whites have been schooled to accept and tolerate Blacks.

Yes man that's true.. why is that they always acuse white? why is that they always hate white people? While white trying to love them

That doesn't sound like love coming from you.. sounds like over generalizations and uninformed opinions.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#88New Post! May 09, 2009 @ 17:08:19
Spot on Boxer!

Oh and I gave you a kudo. Rarely give those out.
ChocolatBeaute On May 19, 2009

Tulsa, Oklahoma
#89New Post! May 17, 2009 @ 15:53:51
My father claims that he has never been racist and uses his late white mother as a reason why he will never be , but i feel that he is . The reason for it is because he was accused of killing a Caucasian may in Watts California in the 60's and my father spent 4 years in prision and was released because the actual murderer was found who was white . He has been kinda bitter since and he blames everything on the "white man" . It disgusts me because my 6 brothers and i were raised by my mother to love everyone regardles of their color or beliefs . Now 3 of my 6 brothers are married to white women and my father keeps asking when one of them is going to bring a black woman to the family . Racism is ignorant and stupid and my father has lost respect from his only daughter because of it!! We should all learn to love each other because there are more important things to worry about in this world
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#90New Post! May 17, 2009 @ 16:28:09
Somewhere back on the first or second page of this thread is a couple of posters explaining to me that this thread is not named right, has the wrong info and my OP is very one sided with the links I posted and reports I quoted, and there is a post where I see thier points and apologize and / or explaine that the thread isn't what I meant it to be .

Now, since it has come up I want to try and partly fix the thread somewhat.
I will not link to it but will point the way to a site where the people I was 'talking' about when I said "Stop teaching your children to hate" post in a public message boards . Surf though the African American forums on topix dot com . I was not talking about not all African
American s or even a a very big group or percentage of them . But there are some folks that has taken the part America had in the slave trade and really got some twisted theory's and idea's.
To set the record straight I believe that ..
The part America had in the horrible history of slavery is just as bad as every other leaders of any village, town, or county that ever made a cent from the slave trade business.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs