The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Racism

Can blacks do hate crimes, or is it only a white thing?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
chaski On about 16 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#31New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 04:57:18
Aside from the obvious and thinly veiled racism in the original posting of this topic, I have an answer to the question:

Idi Amin
Uploaded at ImageFra.me
ArmourOfGod On September 29, 2013

Banned

, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 11:30:09
@hoppy Said

Yes, by all means, burn your own neighborhoods, loot a few stores, get shopping carts full of free liquor and TV sets, Beat or kill a few whites, get a few more blacks shot up. WOE, that'll show.....who?

You're being a bit general arent you?

During the Rodney King Riots, some people carried out violent actions who happened to be black.

You seem to be forgetting the black people against it, the the black guy who defended that white guy being beaten and basically said "You'll have to kill me first and climb over my dead body before I let you carry on doing this"

I mean here its like the Bradford Riots, White working class people and asian/pakistani people were fighting each other and both thought they were "defending their own", infact they were just causing harm to each other, part of the problem, not the solution.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#33New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 12:03:19
@Spinkiegirl Said

I don't think anyone on this thread would agree with you.....i'am sure of that....we can take poll if you like? I'am in.

shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#34New Post! Apr 02, 2012 @ 12:10:06
@alk1975 Said

I'm not the LEAST bit surprised someone would ask this. There is an assumption, often by those who hold onto racist beliefs, that any cry of racism or hatred is unfounded and that the things the racists believe, say, or do are founded. This question was meant to get an "of course not" because if we were really as biased and whiny and unfounded as the racist offenders believe we are, then we would not see that racism goes both ways. If we had all come back with an "of course not" type response, his op would of course "show" how wrong we are, proving once and for all that white on black hate crimes are founded, are not racism, and are just the blacks looking for extra privileges.

You are correct. And I'll not be so naive next time!!!!!
MyNameIsSkrillex26 On February 15, 2013

Livingston,
#35New Post! May 16, 2012 @ 00:05:51
Of course those who are black can commit hate crimes. Hate does not manifest itself in individuals based on their race, origin, nationality, gender, ect. Instead, it holds captive those who cannot bring themselves to live in peace and cooperation with their fellow brothers and sisters. What's most astonishing of all is that one day we will become nothing more than worms' meat of equal quality. Unfortunately, I don't think even that will be enough to diminish hate and disdain.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#37New Post! May 29, 2012 @ 10:56:49
@MyNameIsSkrillex26 Said

Of course those who are black can commit hate crimes. Hate does not manifest itself in individuals based on their race, origin, nationality, gender, ect. Instead, it holds captive those who cannot bring themselves to live in peace and cooperation with their fellow brothers and sisters. What's most astonishing of all is that one day we will become nothing more than worms' meat of equal quality. Unfortunately, I don't think even that will be enough to diminish hate and disdain.

yes, this.
cisslybee2012 On January 30, 2013

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#39New Post! May 30, 2012 @ 23:38:28
Yes.

Blacks and anybody else can and do hate crimes.

So it's not just a white thing.
cisslybee2012 On January 30, 2013

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#40New Post! May 30, 2012 @ 23:42:07
@chaski Said

Aside from the obvious and thinly veiled racism in the original posting of this topic, I have an answer to the question:

Idi Amin
Uploaded at ImageFra.me

I could use that pic of Amin in my new book.
Pellethie On June 11, 2012

, Virginia
#41New Post! May 30, 2012 @ 23:48:52
Such an affliction knows no race or gender.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs