Forums: Relationships:
Friendships

Sex Ruins Friendships

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
mike62 On June 24, 2006

Maidstone, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Oct 19, 2005 @ 05:48:31
I used to have sex with one of my best friends, when we were both havin a dry patch we'd get together. we're still good mates but she's in a relationship now so the sex ended.
garnet On January 28, 2006

, Pennsylvania
#4New Post! Oct 19, 2005 @ 05:50:49
I think as long as you are both clear with each other it can work, but I also believe both people have a responsibility to the other one to end the sexual relationship if either one becomes attatched. I think the best rule of thumb in the sex with friends situation is moderation. Once in awhile never hurt anyone.
reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#5New Post! Oct 19, 2005 @ 05:52:09
Mike you want to be friends? j/k
mike62 On June 24, 2006

Maidstone, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Oct 19, 2005 @ 05:59:05
@reiko Said
Mike you want to be friends? j/k

i'll be friends with anyone who has the time for me.
beebop On October 25, 2005

Charlottesville, Virginia
#7New Post! Oct 20, 2005 @ 22:15:47
I am having a hard time dealing with my boyfriends relationship to his female friend. When we started dating he told me she was just a friend, just one of the guys. We broke up for a week and his female friend and I talked and she ended up telling me that they were lovers for at least 2 years. My boyfriend and I got back together and he knows that I know and hasn't been over to see her but has talked to her on the phone. She claims he is her best friend. But how? I have had lots of guy friends and never had anything sexual with them. I consider all the guys I've been with as ex-boyfriends and we are not still hanging out. So, am I stupid here? Is there something still going on between them? He says he loves her as a friend. And quite honestly I think he would stick up for her over me any day. And she claims she cut him off years ago. So what gives?
rajunkayjjun On January 03, 2006

Hoffman Estates, Illinois
#8New Post! Oct 20, 2005 @ 22:29:25
Beebop I am not sure what to tell you. My best firend is a female that I was married to for a long time and it just didn't work out in the marriage but yet we are still best friends todya and my wife knows i am not going to go back with her there was to much conflict with our personalities. She was a partier and I am a homebody. My wife was concerned at first and now she is best firends with my ex-wife also. It might be nothing is going on. Theonly way to find out is follow or hire a PI
steraw04 On December 12, 2007

Toronto, Canada
#9New Post! Oct 20, 2005 @ 22:30:59
sex buddies....scrubs...
soz...when ever i hear...sex and friendships always remember that episode...
never done it so never know!
been_3369 On January 25, 2006

Deleted

#10New Post! Oct 20, 2005 @ 22:32:51
i think it can go both ways, depending on the people involved and the circumstances.
piper On August 08, 2006

east sussex, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Oct 20, 2005 @ 22:35:16
@beebop Said
I am having a hard time dealing with my boyfriends relationship to his female friend. When we started dating he told me she was just a friend, just one of the guys. We broke up for a week and his female friend and I talked and she ended up telling me that they were lovers for at least 2 years. My boyfriend and I got back together and he knows that I know and hasn't been over to see her but has talked to her on the phone. She claims he is her best friend. But how? I have had lots of guy friends and never had anything sexual with them. I consider all the guys I've been with as ex-boyfriends and we are not still hanging out. So, am I stupid here? Is there something still going on between them? He says he loves her as a friend. And quite honestly I think he would stick up for her over me any day. And she claims she cut him off years ago. So what gives?

if you think he wud stick up for her over you i wudnt bother my arse with him to be honest..............but on the other hand if he really wanted to be with her then why is he still with you??? obviously hes picked you over her..............i know how you feel though if the lies wernt there in the 1st place you wudnt have the suspicion you have now!!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs