Seriously shut the f*** up about Obama

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...7 8 9 · >>
Kimmler On February 03, 2011

Deleted

Stockport, United Kingdom
#31New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 10:50:45
@plebian_angel Said

Um the census has nothing to do with Obama. It happens every ten years here.

Yep, I know. But tell that to the gun-totting, jesus-loving internet loons out there.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#32New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 10:51:30
@treebee Said

just write "more lemon pledge" on it and post it back.

The only thing you HAVE to tell them is how many cans of lemon pledge you have in your household.

Everything else is optional.

Deleted

#33New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 10:52:35
@Kimmler Said

Seriously if Obama is turning the US into some fascist/communist hell hole how come the people that say this can never give you a time line for this happening?

It's going to happen next Tuesday at 4pm.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#34New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 10:53:07
@boxerdc Said

The only thing you HAVE to tell them is how many cans of lemon pledge you have in your household.

Everything else is optional.

LOL Lemon Pledge tax.

Deleted

#35New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 10:54:29
@leeberttea Said

Let me also remind you Obama ran on a certain platform, he made certain promises, many he has kept to be sure, but many of the most important ones he has ignored! People voted for him based on these promises and many here are now experiencing buyers remorse!

Which are the big ones that made you vote for him, that he hasn't followed through on?

Did he promise you that he'd get you laid?

Deleted

#36New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 10:54:50
@boxerdc Said

It's going to happen next Tuesday at 4pm.

When the mass exodus happens I'd just like to say patriotic is not welcom in the UK.
leeberttea On July 24, 2010

Deleted

Oxford, Illinois
#37New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 10:55:47
@treebee Said

Bush was criticised for 8 years because he is a c***.

Obama on the other hand is awesome.

OMG! You have much to learn my friend. Obama has trashed the constitution, imposed his will upon a resistant constitutancy, refuses to carry out his responsibilites on the border while attacking states that are forced to do his job. He's destroying the American economy increased the size of government 25% doubled the deficts he "inherited". He's a liar, he's corrupt, his administration is rife with radicals that are working to destroy individual freedom. He's the most partisian President, EVER, and the least transparent.
leeberttea On July 24, 2010

Deleted

Oxford, Illinois
#38New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 10:57:42
@Kimmler Said

When the mass exodus happens I'd just like to say patriotic is not welcom in the UK.

The UK is the last place I would go! The people are great but your government, is anything but a democracy that promotes individual liberty, it's absurd!

Deleted

#39New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 11:00:24
@leeberttea Said

The UK is the last place I would go! The people are great but your government, is anything but a democracy that promotes individual liberty, it's absurd!

...Its a shame...it's Stuperman.

Deleted

#40New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 11:01:00
@leeberttea Said

At least we are not just a gaint prison. With fast food.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#41New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 11:01:07
@leeberttea Said

OMG! You have much to learn my friend. Obama has trashed the constitution, imposed his will upon a resistant constitutancy, refuses to carry out his responsibilites on the border while attacking states that are forced to do his job. He's destroying the American economy increased the size of government 25% doubled the deficts he "inherited". He's a liar, he's corrupt, his administration is rife with radicals that are working to destroy individual freedom. He's the most partisian President, EVER, and the least transparent.

Do you think obama should not be president?

Deleted

#42New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 11:01:40
@leeberttea Said

I love TFS+, because here I can come right out and say that you are so full of s*** that you're eyes are brown.

You could not be more stupid if your brain was made of cat s***, and yet you consider yourself informed..

Get an education, and learn to read the news rather than just watching fox and skimming the emails that your retarded inbred relatives from f***ing West Virginia send you.

Deleted

#43New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 11:02:26
@Kimmler Said

At least we are not just a gaint prison. With fast food.

Hey!! You forgot the shopping malls!
ninozara On April 30, 2020

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#44New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 11:03:15
@leeberttea Said

Oh please! Bush was criticised for 8 years, and this administration is still blaming him even though they have been running the show for more than18 months! And don't tell me the British press hasn't leveled any criticism at Cameron...and I don't even want to have to tell you about the Tabloids!
When you run for office you are signing up for criticism, which by the way in the USA it is the JOB of the press to provide! Let me also remind you Obama ran on a certain platform, he made certain promises, many he has kept to be sure, but many of the most important ones he has ignored! People voted for him based on these promises and many here are now experiencing buyers remorse!

It's not about leaders being criticised because people don't agree with their policies. That's FINE, because you can't get everyone to agree.

It's the people who are complaining repeatedly, that he is an illegal president for XYZ reasons, and that he shouldn't be allowed to be President. You don't like him, fine - but just say that instead of coming up with a load of crap that makes you sound like a crazy person.

Deleted

#45New Post! Jul 21, 2010 @ 11:03:26
@boxerdc Said

Hey!! You forgot the shopping malls!

Full of 300lbs old people.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)