Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
Jumper On May 20, 2009

Deleted

That one place NO!! to the lef
#31New Post! Apr 24, 2009 @ 08:13:34
@Trishylou Said

I don't carry it....except when I have to bring home what I bought...after that it doesn't leave my house. And they can bust you just for being high...well at least if your driving, which I do.

I use medicinally, like 1/2 a bowl every 3 to 5 hours...so basically I am always high, but not high. I have anger management & other issues which are well controlled with marijuana. I am never high in the general definition of the word, it just makes me less violent, it calms me down & makes life easier for my entire family.

wish i could get pot for being pissed off id spend way more time with my gf spending time with her would make the pope curse god
bitteryoungman On June 25, 2009

Filthtown, Pennsylvania
#32New Post! Apr 26, 2009 @ 22:30:36
You pot smokers digust me and you disgust all non-smokers. You're all setting yourselves up for long-term health problems and getting in trouble with the law.
Trishylou On May 08, 2009

, Michigan
#33New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 00:01:18
@bitteryoungman Said

You pot smokers digust me and you disgust all non-smokers. You're all setting yourselves up for long-term health problems and getting in trouble with the law.

Settle Down Psycho! Maybe you should smoke some pot!
friendlybear On March 10, 2010

Deleted

Nanaimo, Canada
#34New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 00:26:17
@bitteryoungman Said

@Mr. Bumble Said
The law is an ASS!
Jumper On May 20, 2009

Deleted

#35New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 06:57:51
@bitteryoungman Said

heyy a whole generation of people who smoked pot and dropped acid(that i do not condone) grew up and became CEOs of giant companies so take your "smoking pot is bad" religious nonsense and place it where your head is
CptObvious On February 04, 2010

Miami, Florida
#36New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 06:58:31
@bitteryoungman Said

banned

good riddance
Jumper On May 20, 2009

Deleted

#37New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 07:00:05
@CptObvious Said

banned

good riddance

i know right
sugarflyguy On March 15, 2010
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

Leaving TFS today:), United Ki
#38New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 07:02:50
@Jumper Said

why is pot illegal can someone clear this up for me?

Coz it messes up your brain, you may say it doesn't do it on you, that is exactly what the cartel industry want you to believe in....and plus you may not have any known side effect yet...but in a couple of years time, maybe.., you just might see it happening to you

These days, they mess around with the purity of cocaine or pot, and put in other chemicals, like for example gasoline/petrol, that is no joke or made up theory, scientists have examined the recent batch of pot that have entered this country

Miami, Florida
#39New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 07:04:40
@sugarflyguy Said

Coz it messes up your brain, you may say it doesn't do it on you, that is exactly what the cartel industry want you to believe in....and plus you may not have any known side effect yet...but in a couple of years time, maybe.., you just might see it happening to you

These days, they mess around with the purity of cocaine or pot, and put in other chemicals, like for example gasoline/petrol, that is no joke or made up theory, scientists have examined the recent batch of pot that have entered this country

wow you believe that propaganda? i can assure you my friend that there is no gas in my medicinal grade cali purple funks
Jumper On May 20, 2009

Deleted

#40New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 07:10:48
@sugarflyguy Said

yea things being added to pot are extremely dangerous formaldehyde why would i want to smoke embalming fluid,but pot itself isn't all that dangerous it causes lung cancer so does tobacco and its legal and nicotine is super addictive but tobacco products are still legal,alcohol destroys your liver and other organs but its still legal and pot seems a lot less dangerous then that. iv been smoking pot for 5 years and im a fully functioning human being my brain works just fine,unless im stoned but other than that it hasn't effected me in anyway

Miami, Florida
#41New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 07:11:55
Jumper On May 20, 2009

Deleted

#42New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 07:20:39

lol thats so true
sugarflyguy On March 15, 2010
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

Leaving TFS today:), United Ki
#43New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 07:20:44
@CptObvious Said

wow you believe that propaganda? i can assure you my friend that there is no gas in my medicinal grade cali purple funks

Perhaps you have the medicinal version, which is controlled more than the Colombian cartel version
Jumper On May 20, 2009

Deleted

#44New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 07:27:07
@sugarflyguy Said

Perhaps you have the medicinal version, which is controlled more than the Colombian cartel version

what about me i dont get my pot from columbia its domestically grown with all the stuffs going on in the world i can afford to pay more for locally grown stuff to help my local economy out then to out source my pot over seas to some Colombian guy who's all high off the smell of money and his own piss.
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#45New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 07:31:24
@Jumper Said

yea things being added to pot are extremely dangerous formaldehyde why would i want to smoke embalming fluid,but pot itself isn't all that dangerous it causes lung cancer so does tobacco and its legal and nicotine is super addictive but tobacco products are still legal,alcohol destroys your liver and other organs but its still legal and pot seems a lot less dangerous then that. iv been smoking pot for 5 years and im a fully functioning human being my brain works just fine,unless im stoned but other than that it hasn't effected me in anyway

you been taking drugs since you were 12?

does your mum and dad no?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs