The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Nominate TFS members you feel make the site great.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...12 13 14 · >>
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#31New Post! Mar 07, 2009 @ 23:28:02
readsalots posts are insightful...
hiimdans are funny...
nehemiahs are fun... (though i think hes gone now)...
kristy's a spirited debater...
stigma's just cool...

there are more...
karljkampovsky On May 13, 2009

Deleted

undisclosed location,
#32New Post! Mar 07, 2009 @ 23:31:11
SPARKLY KATIE!
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#33New Post! Mar 07, 2009 @ 23:59:58
I would nom people like treebee, alexkidd, hinckleylad, these people post great threads that have made me think and sometimes made me go away to net surf on a topic. I love to learn more about anything, so I have really appreciated their threads. there are lots of others but they are the ones that spring to mind right now.
boxerdc comments always make me smile too. he's usually spot on and is also able to be concise, an ability I have yet to learn.
BeTTyBeLL On November 28, 2010
made just right

Kosciusko, Mississippi
#34New Post! Mar 08, 2009 @ 00:06:28
roxigemini-she reads my mind dirty mind and i read hers

I figured screw insightful, and sweet, and kind, and with who makes me laugh the hardest.

Deleted

undisclosed location,
#35New Post! Mar 08, 2009 @ 00:44:40
I nominate karljkampovsky
bybee On March 11, 2009

Deleted

watertown, Minnesota
#36New Post! Mar 08, 2009 @ 00:47:54
@karljkampovsky Said

I nominate karljkampovsky

All right, I'll second the motion. bybee

Deleted

undisclosed location,
#37New Post! Mar 08, 2009 @ 00:49:54
I also nominate bybee!
Wingsy On November 26, 2023
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#38New Post! Mar 08, 2009 @ 01:59:31
HiImDan has the best jokes.
BoxerDC is honest to the point that you can't help but appreciate his opinions.
smallBUTTerflies On January 07, 2020
Weaker than homeopat

Plymouth,
#39New Post! Mar 08, 2009 @ 02:01:12
Wingsy is pretty awesome
HiImdan is fecking hilarious

Deleted

undisclosed location,
#41New Post! Mar 08, 2009 @ 02:06:05
And Queen Calypso the greatest of all!
smallBUTTerflies On January 07, 2020
Weaker than homeopat

Plymouth,
#42New Post! Mar 08, 2009 @ 02:06:27
How could I forget Asme?
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#43New Post! Mar 08, 2009 @ 02:13:33
Jazz, Loveis and Mickey= Equal for their compassion and common sense and being awesome friends.
Alexxkid= For his fair mind.
Treebs= For her "Tell it like it is" comments and sense of humor.
xteddyx= For always being there when all else fails to catch me..
Asme= Just because.
Psychoskunk= Compassion.

I hate these things, there's always many people I forget to name that no less important to me....

TBH! The list is way too long... In my opinion everyone is a contributor in their own way...
roxygemini On April 16, 2009

Deleted

, Canada
#44New Post! Mar 08, 2009 @ 02:27:31
There are so many TFSers that make this site amazing, in thier own little ways.
I couldn't even narrow it down.
Some people are such deep thinkers, while others never fail to make me smile with thier quick wit or sense of humour.
Others are so dependable for a pick me up, while some just make me giddy in the pants with thier posts.
I would also have to say that some people don't have to say anything in thier posts, it's just thier pics that do it for me.
With that being said, anyone I have ever given a kudos to, is whom I would nominate that makes this site cool s***.
I nominate the smilies also, for making it easier to better explain the mood of what I am saying, when words don't quite convey it clearly enough.

Betty(sweet pervy bettilicious), Stigma(happy hippie), Alex(I love your mind), Sunandsurf(always poignant), Juan(bearf***er guitar player extrodinaire), Ace(eye candy and pm friend fo TFS life), Troops(hilarious), Kas(resident stud), Jonnythan(I love to love/hate you hahahaha)lilbear(rocks), loveis(sweetheart), readsalot(the poet), hiromi(hilarious and 80, whoever you are), Kristy(the little girl with the big mind), Falsi(the jail bait), Feebs(resident doll), Martian(you are off the wall but too cute), rrrendezvoodoo(like the little bro that I never had), weaksauce(eye candy and stuff hahaha), ruby(brilliant and kind), skottie(funny and studly), demonfigure(sweet young dude), jamie(foxymissnaughty), laura(never fails to entertain..always LOVE your hair), thetanhatman(so witty), maxi(a sweetie), mlissabeth(foxy and funny), wayne(funnyman), excursion(wannabesmeed), fok(posting idol), skunky(wootcanadian), goblin(they're all gonna laugh at you...I do), robin(sooo funny), hiImdan(always smiling), raditz(postonbrotha), xteddyx(made me almost pee laughing at the person who posted a cack pic once, when she secretly really liked it), squirtakacasey(funtimes),simplyxcomplicated(girlsjustwanttohavefunposting), essenceofjme(postonsista)
You people are probably the ones that stand out in my mind, as people that I most recognise on here.
If I have never talked to you, sorry to creep you out.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#45New Post! Mar 08, 2009 @ 02:31:24
@roxygemini Said

There are so many TFSers that make this site amazing, in thier own little ways.
I couldn't even narrow it down.
Some people are such deep thinkers, while others never fail to make me smile with thier quick wit or sense of humour.
Others are so dependable for a pick me up, while some just make me giddy in the pants with thier posts.
I would also have to say that some people don't have to say anything in thier posts, it's just thier pics that do it for me.
With that being said, anyone I have ever given a kudos to, is whom I would nominate that makes this site cool s***.
I nominate the smilies also, for making it easier to better explain the mood of what I am saying, when words don't quite convey it clearly enough.

Betty(sweet pervy bettilicious), Stigma(happy hippie), Alex(I love your mind), Sunandsurf(always poignant), Juan(bearf***er guitar player extrodinaire), Ace(eye candy and pm friend fo TFS life), Troops(hilarious), Kas(resident stud), Jonnythan(I love to love/hate you hahahaha)lilbear(rocks), loveis(sweetheart), readsalot(the poet), hiromi(hilarious and 80, whoever you are), Kristy(the little girl with the big mind), Falsi(the jail bait), Feebs(resident doll), Martian(you are off the wall but too cute), rrrendezvoodoo(like the little bro that I never had), weaksauce(eye candy and stuff hahaha), ruby(brilliant and kind), skottie(funny and studly), demonfigure(sweet young dude), jamie(foxymissnaughty), laura(never fails to entertain..always LOVE your hair), thetanhatman(so witty), maxi(a sweetie), mlissabeth(foxy and funny), wayne(funnyman), excursion(wannabesmeed), fok(posting idol), skunky(wootcanadian), goblin(they're all gonna laugh at you...I do), robin(sooo funny), hiImdan(always smiling), raditz(postonbrotha), xteddyx(made me almost pee laughing at the person who posted a cack pic once, when she secretly really liked it), squirtakacasey(funtimes),simplyxcomplicated(girlsjustwanttohavefunposting), essenceofjme(postonsista)
You people are probably the ones that stand out in my mind, as people that I most recognise on here.
If I have never talked to you, sorry to creep you out.

Forgot my "CANADIAN CHICK" who is many temperaments in one..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...12 13 14 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs