Relationships

My live-in boyfriend for 2 years & 3 mos. doesn't want to leave his 5 yea

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
sophie_mendez04 On December 30, 2011

, North Dakota
#1New Post! Dec 19, 2011 @ 20:13:39
I met this guy on June 2009, On September 2009 we became official, we lived in together, I left my 2 yrs and 1 month boyfriend for him, I love this guy so much, for the very 1st time, I felt something like this, like I don't want to lose this guy...after 1 month, I found out that he has a girlfriend in the Philippines, they've been together since July 2006, he never told me anything about her, so I told him to choose and he chose me.
April 2010, he told me that he has 20% feelings for her ex-girlfriend.
May 2010, I caught him on the phone and he confessed to me that he got back with her.
August 2010, I found out I was pregnant, I didn't know I was pregnant since June 2010.
We tried to work it out even though he still has relationship over the phone/chat with this girl. I stayed strong since I LOVE HIM and for our baby.
November when he thought he signed out his facebook and I saw all the messages...that since we became together...he never left/broke up with this girl, so he had a relationship with her while he's living in with me...and that everything was planned, the girl knows about us, all the situations, from day 1 and beyond. They also had plans on getting married and everything (what I saw on the messages in facebook)
December, when my boyfriend left me to go back to Philippines for 1 month, he gave me the notice 4 days before his flight, I let him go, he told me that he'll have an answer/ he would be able to choose between us when he comes back from Philippines.
He came back to me and chose me, He was responsible, puschased a car, he was there for me all through out,
March we had our first baby, September till now, we're living in, we're not married, we never talked about getting married, Our baby is turning 9 months now,
UNTIL NOW, he still talks with the girl, or I should assume that their relationship is on going..now it's 5 yrs and 5 months.
He denies it, he said he doesn't talk to her, but what I see on the girls websites and everything, I know their still together.

What should I do?
We are going back to Philippines for a vacation to celebrate our baby's 1st birthday and Christnening...
drman321 On December 28, 2013

, Florida
#2New Post! Dec 19, 2011 @ 20:17:14
Tell him to either pull his head out of his a** and commit or get used to writing child support checks......
Oisin On January 27, 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Dec 19, 2011 @ 20:17:28
you should get in touch with this guy

https://www.itv.com/lifestyle/jeremykyle/beaguest/

, North Dakota
#4New Post! Dec 19, 2011 @ 20:24:45
@Oisin Said

you should get in touch with this guy

https://www.itv.com/lifestyle/jeremykyle/beaguest/

I did for so many times, the last time was 2 days ago, I spoke to him about the situation, that this is not normal, that I tolerated him so much, he still lies about the girl that their not talking, but I see on online sites, the girl's status and everything is about them, he even had his birth certificate mailed here from Phils, he said it's for his nursing but I know and I'll assume it's part of their plan coz he could file his citizenship anytime, and petition the girl as fiance, in 6 months she could be here.
I'm not paranoid or anything, but what else could he lie for?

I spoke to him 2 days ago, I asked him, what are his plans? Continue his relationship with the girl while with us? Or cut it off or me and our baby will leave...
he didn't answer me... he said "then do it!"
and after 3 hrs I was sleeping already, he kissed me and hug me and said I LOVEYOU..I don't know what to believe anymore......

, North Dakota
#5New Post! Dec 19, 2011 @ 20:31:48
@drman321 Said

Tell him to either pull his head out of his a** and commit or get used to writing child support checks......

Should I charge him with child support even though he has been a responsible dad for the baby? :/

, Florida
#6New Post! Dec 19, 2011 @ 20:34:26
@sophie_mendez04 Said

Should I charge him with child support even though he has been a responsible dad for the baby? :/

If he leaves you for this other women you damn well better.

, North Dakota
#7New Post! Dec 19, 2011 @ 20:35:28
Ok, you judge,
the situation is, we bought work full time, he gets paid higher,
all the expenses we cut it into half and we pay half and half.
he pays for the car because that is his car, insurance we pay half and half and everything else... HALF.
but with the babysitter i pay 200 he pays 100 a month...
that's all about the financing situation...
so what do you think?

, North Dakota
#8New Post! Dec 19, 2011 @ 20:37:03
@drman321 Said

If he leaves you for this other women you damn well better.

So you mean to say, I'll just wait till he leaves me for this woman, then I'll file for child support, so for now, just enjoy whatever we have..although the woman is involved...?

, Florida
#9New Post! Dec 19, 2011 @ 20:38:54
@sophie_mendez04 Said

So you mean to say, I'll just wait till he leaves me for this woman, then I'll file for child support, so for now, just enjoy whatever we have..although the woman is involved...?

That depends on you. If you can deal with him having another woman in his life so be it. If you cannot (most people cannot) then put your foot down and tell him he has to choose. If he chooses wrong make sure he pays. It is his kid, he is responsible.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#10New Post! Dec 19, 2011 @ 20:42:45
@sophie_mendez04 Said

You sound like he is just keeping you on the side, for 'just in case'; while waiting for this other woman to commit to him; then when she does, it's goodbye to you.

, North Dakota
#11New Post! Dec 19, 2011 @ 20:57:01
@sTreetAngeL Said

You sound like he is just keeping you on the side, for 'just in case'; while waiting for this other woman to commit to him; then when she does, it's goodbye to you.

waiting for the other woman to commit to him? I'm sorry, but what do you mean by that? thank you for the reply
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#12New Post! Dec 19, 2011 @ 21:02:31
@sophie_mendez04 Said

waiting for the other woman to commit to him? I'm sorry, but what do you mean by that? thank you for the reply

Well, I mean, he is with 'you'; living with you; has a baby with you...and yet, all through knowing you, but unknown by you.. she has been lurking in the background.
Why?
And why is she 'still' there?

It's like he's waiting for her or something...

I would be highly offended if I were you. I wouldn't put up with it to be frank.
I would make him choose.

, North Dakota
#13New Post! Dec 20, 2011 @ 02:01:46
@sTreetAngeL Said

Well, I mean, he is with 'you'; living with you; has a baby with you...and yet, all through knowing you, but unknown by you.. she has been lurking in the background.
Why?
And why is she 'still' there?

It's like he's waiting for her or something...

I would be highly offended if I were you. I wouldn't put up with it to be frank.
I would make him choose.

Oh ok.thank u.so should I make him choose now even though i know that if he doesn't choose me...my life would be so incomplete, i love him so much, to the point that im blinded so mch, that i could even swallow whatever he's doing (things that i dnt know/chat) as long as he's being responsible to our baby, as long as he's with me.
Most people say, I should fight for this, since i'm the one who's here, we have a baby and we're living in together, except we're not married. they say, what else the girl does besides chatting?voice chat?skype? What else is she holding on, with his words and promises for her which has no assurance at all
Tequila_Sunrise On February 15, 2023
Bom Chika wah wah ..

In your imagination, Australia
#14New Post! Dec 20, 2011 @ 02:08:40
Do u love him enough to share him ?
Do you really think your child is going to be able to comprehend and understand this love triangle as it grows up? Do you think it is a healthy situation?
alk1975 On August 11, 2016

Jackson, Missouri
#15New Post! Dec 20, 2011 @ 02:36:03
He has zero reasons to leave her. You have tolerated all this time and allowed him to continue. Personally, I would be done giving the chance to say he was done and continue on. He will only get better at hiding it. I would leave or kick him out, depending on the circumstances surrounding the dwelling, and then I would file for child support.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs