Relationships

When a guy tells his girl friends that his girlfriend

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
dirtxbaggg On November 26, 2012

Deleted

, Michigan
#1New Post! Aug 02, 2010 @ 23:10:14
Doesn't like them, or indirectly tells them this what does this mean?

My boyfriend told his girly friend that I didn't like her (I'm the girlfriend) and I talked to her today because I wanted to see why she thought this.

He told her.

Guys, why do you do this?
tickyette On May 07, 2012

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
#2New Post! Aug 02, 2010 @ 23:12:08
Maybe they want to see some sort of drama, or maybe they just assume because he's friends with a girl, we feel insecure about it. My boyfriend did the same thing, but she turned out to be really cool.

Deleted

, Michigan
#3New Post! Aug 02, 2010 @ 23:14:09
@tickyette Said

Maybe they want to see some sort of drama, or maybe they just assume because he's friends with a girl, we feel insecure about it. My boyfriend did the same thing, but she turned out to be really cool.

Like, this girl was his bestfriends girl friend... they broke up. I went on a 2day trip with my family and both days my boyfriend ended up at her house drinking until who knows. When I asked him about it, he said his friend wanted to go to her house so whateverrr, then yesterday it comes up and he's quick to say I didn't like her when I never said I didn't like her I just didn't approve of him going there and being sneaky with me about it.
TaraLovesLiam On March 02, 2014

Portlaoise, Ireland
#4New Post! Aug 02, 2010 @ 23:19:43
its about the drama for your boyfriend i told my boyfriend i didnt like his friend and he wasnt told him.

#5New Post! Aug 02, 2010 @ 23:20:22
@dirtxbaggg Said

Like, this girl was his bestfriends girl friend... they broke up. I went on a 2day trip with my family and both days my boyfriend ended up at her house drinking until who knows. When I asked him about it, he said his friend wanted to go to her house so whateverrr, then yesterday it comes up and he's quick to say I didn't like her when I never said I didn't like her I just didn't approve of him going there and being sneaky with me about it.

Maybe he didn't want to get in trouble. Did you ever talk to him about it? I can't pretend to understand what really goes on through a guy's head.

Deleted

, Michigan
#6New Post! Aug 02, 2010 @ 23:28:20
@tickyette Said

Maybe he didn't want to get in trouble. Did you ever talk to him about it? I can't pretend to understand what really goes on through a guy's head.

Yeah I have and he just gets pissed off. He says I always b**** and whenever I want to talk to him about something that's bothering me he insists I'm just looking for things to b**** about.

#7New Post! Aug 02, 2010 @ 23:45:08
@dirtxbaggg Said

Yeah I have and he just gets pissed off. He says I always b**** and whenever I want to talk to him about something that's bothering me he insists I'm just looking for things to b**** about.

Yeah, that's not a good sign. If he's going to be like that than you should tell him that his friend isn't the problem, he is. A boyfriend shouldn't act like that. He needs to grow up
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#8New Post! Aug 02, 2010 @ 23:48:41
Sounds like he misunderstood what you were upset about before. He thought you didn't like her, but really you just didnt like how he was conducting himself.
Rawrsh On December 22, 2010

Deleted

Donegal, Ireland
#9New Post! Aug 02, 2010 @ 23:57:29
Sounds kinda immature...ditch him and find a man
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#10New Post! Aug 03, 2010 @ 00:55:39
Hummmm...he told her you don't like her, when you never said it?

I'd be wary of his intentions...Why is he trying to create discord, when there is none? Unless he's up to no good of some sort.

It just seems to me like not something one would do, without some sort of motive.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#11New Post! Aug 03, 2010 @ 01:04:19
They, often subconsciously, want to create some sort of jealousy. It's a good way to test to see if this "friend who is a girl" is into him.
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Aug 03, 2010 @ 20:47:23
Maybe he thought you were trying to move in onto his friends. Maybe if she was really good mates, she may be someone he could talk to about any relationshup issues. ANd didnt want you closing in on her, because if you became really good mates with her, you would get to know any little issues, he may have, which are probably nothing but could get blown out of proportion.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs