The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Election 2012

My how time flies when mud starts flying .

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#31New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 04:46:53
@Richard142 Said

This international debt mountain needs to be written off.

The sooner the better for the majority of us...

@Richard142 Said

One difficulty is that debts to banks are their assets since the interest on debts is the banks income. Individual pensions are also fundamentally linked to this debt mountain. Demolish the mountain and these pensions go also.

Well, a new socio-economic system (that is not based on debt) must be created and then the pensions will need to be converted...

@Richard142 Said

We, internationally, may be at [or very close to] monetary melt down.

GREAT...

@Richard142 Said

America does not stand in isolation to Europe where so much chaos already exists. Nor just these two continents either, the whole world is linked and interdependent. So while these elections local to you the 'business as usual' is a world crisis.

Well, the entire global debt-based slavery system must fail and die and ASAP. Keeping it going only extends the chaos...and the various fanatics...
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#32New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 04:47:00
@Richard142 Said

This international debt mountain needs to be written off. One difficulty is that debts to banks are their assets since the interest on debts is the banks income. Individual pensions are also fundamentally linked to this debt mountain. Demolish the mountain and these pensions go also. We, internationally, may be at [or very close to] monetary melt down. America does not stand in isolation to Europe where so much chaos already exists. Nor just these two continents either, the whole world is linked and interdependent. So while these elections local to you the 'business as usual' is a world crisis.

I agree. I posted a thread on the topic of the impact and rising suicide rates across Europe because of the financial chaos happening all across this world.

Somewhere in, California
#33New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 04:49:15
@white_swan53 Said

And see , I picture him as being securely 'plugged' into the connection that makes his thinking what it is. If there be any twitching , it be for entertainment purposes only .

Well you must then also have a very fertile imagination, so no wonder you lost the main connection...with reality!

Somewhere in, California
#34New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 04:52:08
@white_swan53 Said

I agree. I posted a thread on the topic of the impact and rising suicide rates across Europe because of the financial chaos happening all across this world.

Hello, hello, that's exactly why the present "slavery" system must fail and die ASAP! Wake up!!!

+1 (Neo)
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#35New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 04:55:55
@wirelessguru1 Said

The sooner the better for the majority of us...

Well, a new socio-economic system (that is not based on debt) must be created and then the pensions will need to be converted...

GREAT...

Well, the entire global debt-based slavery system must fail and die and ASAP. Keeping it going only extends the chaos...and the various fanatics...

Well I'll be. Actually said something other than the sky is falling. Great start. Keep it up.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#36New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 04:56:08
I'm soooooo tired of the ads. They're everywhere. Radio, TV, mailbox. All the time. I swear to god we could pay down the debt with what is being spent on these annoying political ads.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#37New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 04:57:52
@LuckyCharms Said

I'm soooooo tired of the ads. They're everywhere. Radio, TV, mailbox. All the time. I swear to god we could pay down the debt with what is being spent on these annoying political ads.

Might work. Whoever pays down the debt the most gets to run and the airtime is limited to public question & answers from the top candidates.

n/a, New Mexico
#38New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 05:07:19
@LuckyCharms Said

I have mentioned this before,
There are times when I find not having live TV an advantage and election years are one of those times . Those IN YOUR FACE screaming vote me vote me ads always made me want to shoot the TV set with live ammo.

n/a, New Mexico
#39New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 05:11:04
@wirelessguru1 Said

Well you must then also have a very fertile imagination, so no wonder you lost the main connection...with reality!

HELLO HELLO HELLO KNOCK KNOCK every one has a fertile imagination, ya doofus. Other wise we all would be more like sheepeople then people .
Richard142 On February 15, 2015

Greater London, United Kingdom
#40New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 05:27:16
@white_swan53 Said

HELLO HELLO HELLO KNOCK KNOCK every one has a fertile imagination, ya doofus. Other wise we all would be more like sheepeople then people .

We are even worse than sheep since we keep voting for the shepherd and their dogs.

n/a, New Mexico
#41New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 05:35:07
@Richard142 Said

We are even worse than sheep since we keep voting for the shepherd and their dogs.

That is a very nice and civil way to refer to the politicians 'We the People ' continue to vote for and as long as we have our freedom to express our opinions about what 'crooks and liars and selfish a******s they are , we are completely happy to continue to vote business as usual .
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#42New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 06:34:41
@white_swan53 Said

only 82 days left before Americans go to the polls

I sure hope we don't have a daily countdown.
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#43New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 07:05:21
@El_Tino Said

That's right, you'd rather have it hour-by-hour....

n/a, New Mexico
#44New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 07:22:36
@El_Tino Said

Me too
It hasn't happened yet and I've been watching out and expect to nip it in the bud if I find it happening .

Somewhere in, California
#45New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 17:26:41
@shinobinoz Said

Well I'll be. Actually said something other than the sky is falling. Great start. Keep it up.

Again, what sky is falling!? Is that in your delusional mind in your nightmares, in Kansas or in your imagination!?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs