The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Health & Fitness

I don't wanna be alone right now... please somebody talk to me!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
keen_dream On November 01, 2006

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#1New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 07:46:44
I've been on tons of different meds for 4 years now to help me with various tings. Right now I'm taking ablilify, celexa and trazadone. I stopped taking them i guess you could say "cold turkey" two weeks ago after my mom went to the hospital with my little brother because nobody was forcing me to take them. I like the idea about not being on meds because it makes me feel less crazy but lately things have been getting out of control inside of me. Tonight has been the hardest night I've had in a long time. All I can think about it dying. I have it all planned out and everything. I knwow this is wrong and I honestly know I don't want to die, but it feels like I have nothing to live for. I can't stand how I feel; I can't stand myself in general. It feels like i've already died. I'm tired of having no friends. I'm tired of being a loser and a f*** up. I'm sooooo tired of being all alone. I HATE HATE HATE being all alone!! It's f***ing insane!! I don't understand any of it!! Why would god do this to people!!! Why does he let us hurt so badly?? I don't want to be alone tonight. I'm begging any of you to just talk to me. Even if it's just a hello. I need people to talk to. I need somebody or anybody to help me. Please seombody just talk to me!! Don't let me do this please please please
beccalanham On April 09, 2007

Columbus, United States (gener
#2New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 07:48:53
You're never alone...God is ALWAYS with you.

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#3New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 07:51:16
@beccalanham Said
You're never alone...God is ALWAYS with you.

It doesn't feel like it!! Do you know why god would do this to somebody? Why the hell would he want us to feel so much pain!! If he loves us so much then why does he put us through this kinda stuff?

#4New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 07:53:46
He doesn't...it's not his fault. I'm sry that you're feeling this way...I'm sure you're a wonderful person..If there's anything that I can do to help..or if you just wanna talk sometimes... I'm here.

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#5New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 07:54:46
@beccalanham Said
He doesn't...it's not his fault. I'm sry that you're feeling this way...I'm sure you're a wonderful person..If there's anything that I can do to help..or if you just wanna talk sometimes... I'm here.

I don't want to die

#6New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 07:55:44
I don't want you to die either. Life's to beautiful and you haven't lived nearly enough of it yet.

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#7New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 07:57:59
@beccalanham Said
I don't want you to die either. Life's to beautiful and you haven't lived nearly enough of it yet.

I don't want to live anymore of it. I've had enough "beauty" already. I think i've lived plenty of it. More then i was suposed to. I don't know...

#8New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:03:10
I just came back from staying with my father at the hospital..He has Leukemia and is fighting hard to stay alive..it's sad to see someone your age talking about wanting to die...Life can be a beautiful thing if you let it be..if you fight hard enough..don't give up

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#9New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:09:45
@beccalanham Said
I just came back from staying with my father at the hospital..He has Leukemia and is fighting hard to stay alive..it's sad to see someone your age talking about wanting to die...Life can be a beautiful thing if you let it be..if you fight hard enough..don't give up

I'm sorry to hear about your father... my little brother is in the hospital too with cancer. He started kee-moe last week. I don't want to give up
webslinger14 On February 14, 2006

vancouver, Canada
#10New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:10:28
Don't loose hope, miracle happens everyday! Just have faith in HIM, everything will be just fine! I'm just here if you need someone to talk too!

#11New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:13:18
It's okay..He's doing better than expected..but you never know what's going to happen. I'm sry to hear about your brother. Cancer is a scary thing sometimes. Sometimes it's easier to look for the brighter things in your life so the sad/bad things can't weigh you down. I know it's not always easy..but few things in life really are. You've just got to hang in there and stay strong. There IS good to life..you just have to look for it..find it..and keep it.

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#12New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:15:03
@beccalanham Said
It's okay..He's doing better than expected..but you never know what's going to happen. I'm sry to hear about your brother. Cancer is a scary thing sometimes. Sometimes it's easier to look for the brighter things in your life so the sad/bad things can't weigh you down. I know it's not always easy..but few things in life really are. You've just got to hang in there and stay strong. There IS good to life..you just have to look for it..find it..and keep it.

I really need some tips on calming down

#13New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:18:16
Well... when I need to calm down..I normally lie down..take deep breaths..and count to ten..when that doesn't work I go outside and smoke a cigarette (not that I think smoking is good or that you should do it..absolutely not a good thing ) Maybe it might help if you try to listen to calming music or maybe start a journal..sometimes it helps to write things down.

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#14New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:21:05
@beccalanham Said
Well... when I need to calm down..I normally lie down..take deep breaths..and count to ten..when that doesn't work I go outside and smoke a cigarette (not that I think smoking is good or that you should do it..absolutely not a good thing ) Maybe it might help if you try to listen to calming music or maybe start a journal..sometimes it helps to write things down.

Cigarettes are the only things i can't smoke... they make me extremely dizzy and I begin to shake horribly. If they didn't do that to me i'd be smoking some right now. I tired breathing early and i began to hyper-venilate. What would I write about? What kind of calming music?

#15New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:24:45
You could write about what evers bothering you...and try to come up with solutions to make them better..or something to do about them that might make you feel better. Uhmmm... My boyfriend likes to listen to classical music when he gets stressed out...I prefer to listen to either christian or country...sometimes even rock..as long as it's really loud...it might just help for you to choose something that you really like to do and do that when you feel stressed out.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs