The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Health & Fitness

I don't wanna be alone right now... please somebody talk to me!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
keen_dream On November 01, 2006

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#16New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:30:33
@beccalanham Said
You could write about what evers bothering you...and try to come up with solutions to make them better..or something to do about them that might make you feel better. Uhmmm... My boyfriend likes to listen to classical music when he gets stressed out...I prefer to listen to either christian or country...sometimes even rock..as long as it's really loud...it might just help for you to choose something that you really like to do and do that when you feel stressed out.

I don't know what's bothering me though... Lately I've just been really down and depressed and tonights hit me the hardest. I know my meds probably help but if I take them then I won't be able to do this other thing which seems to help me way more then my meds.
beccalanham On April 09, 2007

Columbus, United States (gener
#17New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:32:29
What do you take meds for...and what seems to help you way more than your meds?

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#18New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:38:42
@beccalanham Said
What do you take meds for...and what seems to help you way more than your meds?

I've taken a lot of meds for various reasons. Right now i'm only on 3. Trazadone which is a sleeping pill, Abilify which is an anit-psychotic, and Celexa which is an anti-depressant. Extacsy seems to help me way more then my meds. I did it last weekend and it almost didn't work because I still had some of my meds in my system.Thank god it did work and I ended up having the time of my life. I've never felt so happy before. It's the most incredible feeling. Nothing bothered me and I was completely happy and conten with myself and life in general.

#19New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:44:16
I'm assuming that the 3 were prescribed..and that they were prescribed to help you to deal with the problems that you're facing...on that assumption..if they're not working..I would suggest speaking to your doctor and letting them know and see what they suggest. As far as the other...well.. it normally makes you feel good for awhile..but as with any drug..the side affects aren't worth it..it could very well be what's causing you to feel the way you are now. You should be extremely careful of what you put into your body..you only have one and you don't always get a second chance to take care of it. If you're on medicine for depression and not taking it..that could be another reason why you're feeling depressed. Try doing something that makes you happy (besides drugs maybe)..or try thinking of happy things.
twiztidangel On May 19, 2010
Why So Serious?

kingdom of muggles, Canada
#20New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:45:03
have you ever tried putting your feelings into an art form? - other than cutting yourself -

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#21New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:47:38
@twiztidangel Said
have you ever tried putting your feelings into an art form? - other than cutting yourself -

I love art... I do it all the time. I also write.

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#22New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:49:02
@beccalanham Said
I'm assuming that the 3 were prescribed..and that they were prescribed to help you to deal with the problems that you're facing...on that assumption..if they're not working..I would suggest speaking to your doctor and letting them know and see what they suggest. As far as the other...well.. it normally makes you feel good for awhile..but as with any drug..the side affects aren't worth it..it could very well be what's causing you to feel the way you are now. You should be extremely careful of what you put into your body..you only have one and you don't always get a second chance to take care of it. If you're on medicine for depression and not taking it..that could be another reason why you're feeling depressed. Try doing something that makes you happy (besides drugs maybe)..or try thinking of happy things.

alright

#23New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:49:26
There you go then. When you're sad...do what you love to do...and then maybe you'll feel better.
Why So Serious?

#24New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:52:31
@bleed_ugly Said
I love art... I do it all the time. I also write.

thats awesome id love to see your writing sometime. have you tried painting?

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#25New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 08:59:34
@twiztidangel Said

painting is my favorite. In art rigth now i'm working on this rpoject for the end of the year portfolio. It's a concentration thing and my topic is "Behind closed door" They're all paintings/colleges. It's the story plot of a girls life and what she goes through in her own home and family which everybody else suspects to be perfect. The first painting thing is of a cute little house with a nice yard and a wreath on the door; there's also a wecome mat on the front porch. Then the rest go into her abuse, how she feels, how she tries to wash the dirty feelings away, then it picks up into the self abusing behavior she develops as a result of her pain and abuse. At first I was gonna have the last piece be her hanging herself... but then I got angry with myself so I changed it. I didn't want peple who had been through the same abuse to believe there is no hope. So instead I have her calling somebody for help and then leaving her house to re-gain her dignity and self respect. Hopefully it turns out the way i want it to. The sketches are good... it's the painting and glueing things to it thats the hard part.

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#26New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 09:00:02
@twiztidangel Said

I have a couple poems posted here already... i'm trying to post a new one right now.

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#27New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 09:07:57
@twiztidangel Said

You can find them in the art & literature forums... mine is the one that says "Added new poem"
Why So Serious?

#28New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 09:10:03
@bleed_ugly Said
painting is my favorite. In art rigth now i'm working on this rpoject for the end of the year portfolio. It's a concentration thing and my topic is "Behind closed door" They're all paintings/colleges. It's the story plot of a girls life and what she goes through in her own home and family which everybody else suspects to be perfect. The first painting thing is of a cute little house with a nice yard and a wreath on the door; there's also a wecome mat on the front porch. Then the rest go into her abuse, how she feels, how she tries to wash the dirty feelings away, then it picks up into the self abusing behavior she develops as a result of her pain and abuse. At first I was gonna have the last piece be her hanging herself... but then I got angry with myself so I changed it. I didn't want peple who had been through the same abuse to believe there is no hope. So instead I have her calling somebody for help and then leaving her house to re-gain her dignity and self respect. Hopefully it turns out the way i want it to. The sketches are good... it's the painting and glueing things to it thats the hard part.

that sounds pretty awesome, i tried painting a picture one time of what was going on in my mind.. my teacher didnt understand it and i think she got kinda scared. lol, but you know.. thats the beauty in emotions... we are allowed a pen and paper and sometimes a masterpiece comes out of it

Deleted

Alpine, Utah
#29New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 09:14:05
@twiztidangel Said
that sounds pretty awesome, i tried painting a picture one time of what was going on in my mind.. my teacher didnt understand it and i think she got kinda scared. lol, but you know.. thats the beauty in emotions... we are allowed a pen and paper and sometimes a masterpiece comes out of it

I bet it was an amazingly beautiful work of art. Yeah...
Why So Serious?

#30New Post! Nov 26, 2005 @ 09:15:17
well.. there was alot of red and black.. lol i tend to have a morbid sense.. but i love colors.. so i liked it alot. alot of people didnt talk to me afterwards. but thats their problem lol
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs