Forums: Relationships:
Breaking Up

He doesnt love me....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
evansnina On September 26, 2008

Midlothian, Virginia
#1New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 06:57:36
I got my answers and i dont want them anymore somehow i wish i could have gone on not knowing what happened. I fell for a GREAT guy so what happened? HE NEVER loved me. He said they were just words JUST WORDS??? not to me i dont tell someone i love them if i dont mean it, that is why when i did say them it was for the first time in 22 years. I mean other then my family of course. But to a man? I NEVER said them and when i do i get burned bad my heart is crushed and i dont know where to go from here. Hes moving across the damn country. and what do i ask WHAT ABOUT ME??? he says its time to start living his life. How can he do that when he just crushed some one elses? Who is this man that i thought was GREAT???? i feel like i dont even know who that great guy was..
charger On October 01, 2009

bricktown,
#2New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 07:02:14
if it helps most have had this happen to them, time will help and its a painful life
lesson hopefully that can be learned from, men can be very callous at times, hes
not worthy of you! good luck!
sombrechild_25 On July 15, 2009

Brevard, North Carolina
#3New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 07:06:11
@charger Said
if it helps most have had this happen to them, time will help and its a painful life
lesson hopefully that can be learned from, men can be very callous at times, hes
not worthy of you! good luck!

Agreed.
angelstar529 On November 08, 2012

Hancock, Iowa
#4New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 07:11:32
I just had that happen to me last year...he said he loved me and then retracted it and said, well, I guess I was wrong. I don't understand hwo ANYONE can possibly think to say those words without really knowing!

That being said, my best friend just told a man she has met once, ONCE, that she loves him. He wasn't even all that freindly to her when they met. He's an old friend of mine. And I am sorry to say that I think her problem is that she really just doesn't know what REAL love for another person, as a significant other, is. She's does it all the time...she meets a guy who shows her some interest and suddently, blamo...she says she loves him. I call her a serial monogamist now...someone who goes from one person to the next, telling them she loves them, but without realizing that she really doesn't love them, just thinks that she might.
evansnina On September 26, 2008

Midlothian, Virginia
#5New Post! Aug 01, 2008 @ 07:23:09
i was always very careful to not say they words unless i meant them i am young and i wasnt sure i knew what it was to love another person until i met him then it hit me like a ton a bricks the butterflies in the stomach, the way he made me feel, i was happy with him, I thought the sun would rise with him and set with him, the thoughts of the future, and the little world we had that no one else was a part of. It was just us and no one could intrude on "OUR" time. the little things like rolling over in bed and there he was pulling his arm over me and being SAFE. When he would wink at me and kiss my nose or forehead. i even like the way he woke up all rumpled,cranky,and sexy. Rolling around on the floor trying to get the remote away from him hed always let me win...we wouldnt end up watching much tv LOL if you know what i mean i THOUGHT he was feeling the same way.. What makes a person do all that with soemone say the words then all of the sudden just say oh wait i dont really feel like that SORRY guess i was wrong????
brose On August 12, 2008

San Antonio, Texas
#6New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 19:56:15
sounds like you need some personal time to heal. Jus please remember..

HATE LEADS TO FEAR LEADS TO SUFFERING.

Don't let hate eat you up. Focus on the light and good luck.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs