Science

Giant Squid, ON CAMERA OMIGOSH!!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
sicros On November 28, 2008

Deleted

Dothan, Alabama
#1New Post! Oct 17, 2007 @ 02:10:17
At the moment, I'm watch Dirty jobs on discovery channel. It says in the next part, Giant squid caught on camera. I watch this station often and can say that this is really amazing. In case you don't know how amazing this is I'll tell you. A giant squid has never been caught on camera! They can grow up to 18 feet long. Their dead bodies have only been seen

The only evidence that says that they even exist is Giant mangled corpses on shores. there is other evidence as well, babies have been found and there has been many attempt to raise them but they have all failed. Other evidence that suggests they are real is their mortal enemy, the Sperm whale. It eats them regularly deep in the water. Giant sucker cup scars all over these creatures say so. I was so excited i almost had an orgasm when I heard of this new find. I'm watching the special as i am typing. The guy that is looking for them is following the whales to find the squid. Which makes sense to me.
The reason I'm so excited is because I am a bit of a geek and these kind of things excite me. I really can't wait to see if it is caught on camera. That would be so amazing!!!
Maybe they have been caught on camera but I have never seen it. I saw a special earlier saying that they have never had a live one on camera. So forgive me if I am wrong.

Deleted

Dothan, Alabama
#2New Post! Oct 17, 2007 @ 02:19:27
Man, I feel retarded, this sucks, it's the exact same special. GRAHAHAHAH
odie On August 04, 2008

Deleted
Banned

toronto, Canada
#3New Post! Oct 17, 2007 @ 02:23:18
that show rocks!
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#4New Post! Oct 17, 2007 @ 02:33:32
I saw a show where there was a live one on camera. It wasn't a great shot, but unmistakable. It was freaky!

Deleted

Dothan, Alabama
#5New Post! Oct 17, 2007 @ 02:37:33
@lili Said
I saw a show where there was a live one on camera. It wasn't a great shot, but unmistakable. It was freaky!

That's amazing, I wish I would have seen it. I'm jealous of you now! Pokes lips out like a child that doesn't get his way.
tonkz On February 13, 2014

Croydon, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Oct 24, 2007 @ 14:53:33
iv heard of giant squiddy things being seen on beaches, and i have read a book about them and it says only tales of giant squids eating whole ships have been known.

i hardly know anything else but it really does freak me out. lol

Imagine being on a ship and a giant squid thing comes and eats half ur ship i'd prob have a heart attacK O.o
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs