News & Current Events

Prince Harry caught on camera with nothing on...Naughty boy lol

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
scardycat On May 17, 2014

, Australia
#1New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 12:27:38
THE Royal Family has confirmed the photographs showing a naked Prince Harry cavorting with women in a Las Vegas hotel room are real.
The images were published by US Hollywood gossip website TMZ, showing the third in line to the throne partying in his VIP suite at the MGM Grand Hotel.
In one of the photos, the Prince is shown cupping his genitals while a topless woman stands behind him.
In another picture, his bare buttocks are in full view of the camera as he bear-hugs a naked woman from behind.
Prince Harry's spokesman at Clarence House confirmed to the MailOnline that the pictures were genuine, but would not comment on them.
For the pictures and video
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/prince-harry-has-been-snapped-naked-during-a-game-of-strip-billiards-in-vegas/story-fncynkc6-1226455548310
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 12:47:30

You have to feel sorry for the guy, the press can't seem to give him a moment's privacy. Nice to see one member of the royal family knows how to have a good time though.
waldo On August 02, 2016
I don't care

lancaster, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 13:08:27
@sister_of_mercy Said

You have to feel sorry for the guy, the press can't seem to give him a moment's privacy. Nice to see one member of the royal family knows how to have a good time though.

I agree. Who gives a f**k, let the guy have some fun while he is young, we've all done a bit of skinny dipping on holiday. If the worst happens and he does have to take to the throne, at least he can think to himself at least I had some fun when I was young.

, Australia
#4New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 14:17:25
he really hasnt done anything wrong ffs hes having some fun. Running round in the nude is not hurting anybody. Is it really lol
Even if your a royal you cant be a goody goody all the time.
When I saw the pics Omg I laughed and thought hes in so much trouble with the queen now. Hell get back and hell get from the queen please explain lol
waldo On August 02, 2016
I don't care

lancaster, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 14:21:16
@scardycat Said

he really hasnt done anything wrong ffs hes having some fun. Running round in the nude is not hurting anybody. Is it really lol
Even if your a royal you cant be a goody goody all the time.
When I saw the pics Omg I laughed and thought hes in so much trouble with the queen now. Hell get back and hell get from the queen please explain lol

Not hurting anyone, it's not like he any different from any other guy in the world is it. Just cos he's a royal don't mean to say he's got Two d***s does it.
I think the Queen will give him hell, but I think she's been around she secretly just shrug her shoulders and think 'Here we go again, bloody kids'

, Australia
#6New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 14:43:58
@waldo Said

Not hurting anyone, it's not like he any different from any other guy in the world is it. Just cos he's a royal don't mean to say he's got Two d***s does it.
I think the Queen will give him hell, but I think she's been around she secretly just shrug her shoulders and think 'Here we go again, bloody kids'

2 d***s hahaha
And no his no different to any other guy
Yep I think your right shes probably had a bit of a giggle and said next time you decide to run around in the nuddy dont let the media get there hands on the pics lol
Rini On January 16, 2014

, Georgia
#7New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 20:43:53
@waldo Said

I agree with a poster before who gives a crap? It is GOOD to see one member of the royal family doesn't have something stuck up their butt and waldo lol at "Bloody kids"
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 20:49:12
he's such a chip off the old block ... i'm sure major hewitt is extremely proud .
Commander4th On May 31, 2021

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 20:53:04
@offbeat Said

he's such a chip off the old block ... i'm sure major hewitt is extremely proud .

Ouch Lets be honest, its only really the media thats stirring it up, if he was a normal guy no-one would give a s***

london, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:03:17
@Commander4th Said

Ouch Lets be honest, its only really the media thats stirring it up, if he was a normal guy no-one would give a s***

erm ... but he is a normal guy .... and i mean that as a compliment .

, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:08:13
@offbeat Said

erm ... but he is a normal guy .... and i mean that as a compliment .

Well thats debatable no i mean if he was'nt a royal, just your average joe, i think he knows he'll probably never be king

london, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:13:51
@Commander4th Said

Well thats debatable no i mean if he was'nt a royal, just your average joe, i think he knows he'll probably never be king

pssst ! commander ....i don't think he is 'royal'...whatever that is .

, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:19:10
@offbeat Said

pssst ! commander ....i don't think he is 'royal'...whatever that is .

Hmmmm...... i see...... your secrets save with me, i dont think anyone else will read this
s***! STOP READING! STOP READING!
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:46:27
Its actually HRH Prince Harry, not just Prince Harry. If people are going to talk about Nobility can they please use the correct language. And HRH is actually a pretty chilled out Chap.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#15New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:48:15
@townie_guy Said

Its actually HRH Prince Harry, not just Prince Harry. If people are going to talk about Nobility can they please use the correct language. And HRH is actually a pretty chilled out Chap.

please tell me this does not mean His Royal Hardness
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs