Generic whiny b**** thread

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
Octavarium On December 23, 2021

Pacific North West,
#16New Post! Jun 24, 2012 @ 16:10:11
@rosexthorn Said

It's all the flavor of bacon just cut differently. It's almost all meat and no fat. I'll try to get a pic.

Okay, so basically just a different cut of meat, thick and not strip's.
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#17New Post! Jun 24, 2012 @ 18:31:24
@Octavarium Said

Okay, so basically just a different cut of meat, thick and not strip's.

YUP! It's got the exact same taste less all the fat.
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Jun 24, 2012 @ 18:37:30
I love the title that I gave this thread and it turned into a bacon discussion
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#19New Post! Jun 24, 2012 @ 19:27:12
Bacon, hmmmm... that must be strictly Christian traditional and shipped from Holland; or something like that.

relaxx
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#20New Post! Jun 24, 2012 @ 19:36:23
She can tell me. I know it's hard to understand if you don't get along with hard work. But 'he only likes to dance..'
Octavarium On December 23, 2021

Pacific North West,
#21New Post! Jun 24, 2012 @ 19:51:48
Uummmmm...,

LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Jun 24, 2012 @ 21:42:37
I feel like having a whine. Althought I am not quite sure what about yet
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#23New Post! Jun 24, 2012 @ 22:12:53
@Sparklegirl Said

I feel like having a whine. Althought I am not quite sure what about yet

This is where I come while I'm drinking and want to dump out all of my head garbage.

I think some TFS users really need to sit back and consider the amount of time they spend in this forum instead of outside interacting with live people or doing something constructive.

Now, myself - I'm home all day, all week long and I still don't wrack up the hours here like a lot of other people do.

There is a very good reason that a lot of you are not away from this site very often but I'm pretty sure most have not ballsed up to face what exactly that reason is.

Supposedly this is a publicly accessible forum and pretty much the last active one on the inter-webs - So pretty much out of everyone in the entire world who like to give input on radio talk shows and net newsgroups, they have all passed through this gate.

As such the only 'whining' by anyone else here (other than myself) I see is over your basic political and religious issues - Because not many will empty out their head and heart in front of the entire world.

For instance this very response is a huge wall of vomit for what is meant to be a 'random nonsense' thread.

But I don't give a f***, it felt good dumping it, I know it won't cost anyone anything to read it and it's just what I do.
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Jun 24, 2012 @ 22:26:29
@Electric_Banana Said

This is where I come while I'm drinking and want to dump out all of my head garbage.

I think some TFS users really need to sit back and consider the amount of time they spend in this forum instead of outside interacting with live people or doing something constructive.

Now, myself - I'm home all day, all week long and I still don't wrack up the hours here like a lot of other people do.

There is a very good reason that a lot of you are not away from this site very often but I'm pretty sure most have not ballsed up to face what exactly that reason is.

Supposedly this is a publicly accessible forum and pretty much the last active one on the inter-webs - So pretty much out of everyone in the entire world who like to give input on radio talk shows and net newsgroups, they have all passed through this gate.

As such the only 'whining' by anyone else here (other than myself) I see is over your basic political and religious issues - Because not many will empty out their head and heart in front of the entire world.

For instance this very response is a huge wall of vomit for what is meant to be a 'random nonsense' thread.

But I don't give a f***, it felt good dumping it, I know it won't cost anyone anything to read it and it's just what I do.

I have no idea what all that was about- but at least you feel better for it!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#25New Post! Jun 24, 2012 @ 22:29:08
Suck it up and tough it out... and do the best you can....

Or.... F__K off Chasii!!

, New Zealand
#26New Post! Jun 24, 2012 @ 22:52:12
@Sparklegirl Said

I have no idea what all that was about- but at least you feel better for it!

It'll make sense to only a few people out there - But, you're spot on clever for catching: "But I don't give a f***, it felt good dumping it"

offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#27New Post! Jun 24, 2012 @ 23:26:53
@Electric_Banana Said

have you ever wondered why only english /american/australian/canadian ..and one or two other nationalities are on here ..... i'm pretty put out by the absence of colombians,icelanders,japanese , bosnia hertzigovenians,tibetans.laplanders,lesothans,kryptonians etc etc .... i sincerely hope that 'our' forum is not elitist in any way .

, New Zealand
#28New Post! Jun 24, 2012 @ 23:43:43
@offbeat Said

have you ever wondered why only english /american/australian/canadian ..and one or two other nationalities are on here ..... i'm pretty put out by the absence of colombians,icelanders,japanese , bosnia hertzigovenians,tibetans.laplanders,lesothans,kryptonians etc etc .... i sincerely hope that 'our' forum is not elitist in any way .

Offbeat....I'm pretty sure that I'm quarantined away from most of the real world. TFS's population nowhere reflects the number of people supposedly in existence.

And I'm pretty hard pressed to find many other active forums.

Is it just an 'NZ' thing? Is it a 'Divine' intervening? Or is it just a 'Small world after all'?

I'm not quite sure but I have nothing better to do than to sound off whenever I feel like sounding off.
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#29New Post! Jun 25, 2012 @ 07:19:19
@Electric_Banana Said

Some of us are outside doing things that are constructive.

It's called working... Something you obviously know very little about.
wednesday76 On February 25, 2013

Dodging the Daggers, United Ki
#30New Post! Jun 25, 2012 @ 07:38:06
@Electric_Banana Said

I guess this could reflect on some people...

But i have always gone under the philosophy of not "whining" about the rest of the population and their reasons for this and that.....
I always think thats a cop out way of avoiding issues closer to home.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs