Woman Talk

Feel Awful. Need Serious advice.?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
mamakat On April 08, 2010

Deleted

, Canada
#2New Post! Feb 23, 2010 @ 14:23:36
I think the best thing you can do for your own piece of mind is to go see your doctor and he/she can help you feel better and you will know what's going on.
I hope you feel better soon!
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#3New Post! Feb 23, 2010 @ 14:29:23
Solution is simple: Go to doctor and get tested so you know for sure.

Simple
hedkandi1984_21 On July 23, 2013

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Feb 23, 2010 @ 15:00:23
Buy a home pregnancy test. They're very accurate.

A lot of women don't know that it's still possible to have your period after conception. It's not really a period, but it looks and feels like one. Some types of contraception can actually give you similar symptoms to pregnancy, as I discovered when I was on the pill! So get yourself tested and see what happens!
marrisa3636 On October 24, 2010

Chicago,
#5New Post! Feb 23, 2010 @ 15:07:43
I took a Home test yesterday and it came back Neg. Someone told me it was to early to test, and that my Neg. was not accurate. =/ I couldnt understand why I was spotting blood. I got a sample of the Birth Control Nuva Ring, right when I finished my Period, I was supposed to leave it in 3 wks and then take it out the 4th to get my period. I just didnt feel right while I had it in, and I took it out only a day and a half in. Now, 3 days later,(after taking it out) I started getting period symptoms..like tender breast, and then I started spotting blood. Could this just be my body adjusting off the Birth control?
ambivalence On March 10, 2010

Deleted

, Canada
#6New Post! Feb 23, 2010 @ 15:17:38
@marrisa3636 Said

I took a Home test yesterday and it came back Neg. Someone told me it was to early to test, and that my Neg. was not accurate. =/ I couldnt understand why I was spotting blood. I got a sample of the Birth Control Nuva Ring, right when I finished my Period, I was supposed to leave it in 3 wks and then take it out the 4th to get my period. I just didnt feel right while I had it in, and I took it out only a day and a half in. Now, 3 days later,(after taking it out) I started getting period symptoms..like tender breast, and then I started spotting blood. Could this just be my body adjusting off the Birth control?

Go see your Doc and all your worries and concerns will be settled one way or the other.
carlstss On January 25, 2014

Derby, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Feb 23, 2010 @ 15:38:31
Why don't you take a pregnancy test, then if your not pregnant go see your doctor or even if you are pregnant go see your doctor ether way go see your doctor what ever the results of the test are.
CaLyPsO On June 04, 2022
spankable deity

kent, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Feb 23, 2010 @ 15:38:39
i had periods till i was 12 weeks pregnant..all my tests before then came back negative..go to your Doc hun as that will be the only way to know for sure xx
hedkandi1984_21 On July 23, 2013

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Feb 23, 2010 @ 16:19:41
@marrisa3636 Said

It could be, but you should check with your doctor if you're really concerned.
marrisa3636 On October 24, 2010

Chicago,
#10New Post! Feb 23, 2010 @ 16:30:10
i really was not to concerned until I started spotting yesterday and I still am today as well. Its like iam starting my period all over again. And then the fact that I am soooo tierd and stuff..I am just really worried now. How long do pregnancy tests take, in terms of results and stuff like that? I have a Doc. app. tomorrow..but they said if I just go in they can take me as an "Emergency" case. I just dont feel like myself at all and its driving me nuts! I hate not knowing whats wrong with my body!! I might just go today after my class. =/
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs