Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#16New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 21:36:29
@spadge Said

Yeah. Shouting at Huey = Up chuck. Its the sound you make during the process of making pavement pizza.

That last one's hilarious!
kaydoh On December 19, 2011

nottingham, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 21:40:05
I spent a week once getting really drunk every night and afterwards I felt so incredibly ill that I have never drunk like that consistently since. I do like a drink but I'm not a regular drinker any more
fuzzy_hand_cuffs On December 30, 2009
I WORK OUT

Clarksville, Tennessee
#18New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 22:03:35
@Mysteria Said

I did nearly 20 years ago. I'd say I drank wayyyyy too much vodka. Talk about being violently ill! I don't like vodka much now.

I used to get alcohol poisining all the time, I was a party girl...It was fun
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 22:07:02
I think I had it when I tried cider for the first time. It's the only time I've ever been violently ill the morning after I've been drinking.

Needless to say I don't drink that kind of cider anymore.
roBingoodfElLOW On January 06, 2010
Baldylocks

Deleted

Over yonder, Tajikistan
#20New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 22:08:35
Actually Ive been really sick loads of times before. Is that alcohol poisoning? I just thought it was normal.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 22:09:25
I think Cider is just generally a bad idea. Nothing I have ever drank has made me feel as ill as Cider.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 22:11:08
@jmo Said

I think Cider is just generally a bad idea. Nothing I have ever drank has made me feel as ill as Cider.

Yeah, plus it depends on how good the cider actually is. Stuff like Scrumpy, Blackthorn and Strongbow are awful and very dodgy to drink unless you have the stomach for it.
Baldylocks

Deleted

Over yonder, Tajikistan
#23New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 22:13:14
@jmo Said

I cant drink cider now, even the smell makes me ill. Me and my mate used to buy 3 litres each before we went out so it would be a cheep night. God i got ill on that stuff.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#24New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 22:15:31
@robinGOOdfellow Said

Actually Ive been really sick loads of times before. Is that alcohol poisoning? I just thought it was normal.

I think thats just normal. My understanding is that when one is poisoned by alcohol they are unconscious and the gag reflex which causes people to vomit properly stops working. The person is then at risk as if they are in the wrong position when they puke the body can't eject it properly and then they may choke on their vomit.
Baldylocks

Deleted

Over yonder, Tajikistan
#25New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 22:16:34
@jmo Said

I think thats just normal. My understanding is that when one is poisoned by alcohol they are unconscious and the gag reflex which causes people to vomit properly stops working. The person is then at risk as if they are in the wrong position when they puke the body can't eject it properly and then they may choke on their vomit.

No never been that bad, always managed to get to the bog or a quiet street corner.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#26New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 22:16:44
@sister_of_mercy Said

Yeah, plus it depends on how good the cider actually is. Stuff like Scrumpy, Blackthorn and Strongbow are awful and very dodgy to drink unless you have the stomach for it.

@robinGOOdfellow Said

I cant drink cider now, even the smell makes me ill. Me and my mate used to buy 3 litres each before we went out so it would be a cheep night. God i got ill on that stuff.

Yeah, 3 Litre bottles of cheap cider. Can't do that anymore, I always feel like it is lining my stomach.

I stay safe these days, pretty much exclusively Beer, wine and Whisky. Hard to go wrong with them imo.
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#27New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 22:26:20
@robinGOOdfellow Said

No, alcohol poisoning is much more severe. Mine wasn't as serious as it could have been. If I had passed out on my back, I could have been in serious trouble. I was so sick that I had to carry a trash can with me to my bed because I couldn't make it to the bathroom in time. It's was really scary because I fell with the trash can under me beside a gas heater with no grill. Glad it didn't catch my hair on fire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short-term_effects_of_alcohol
fuzzy_hand_cuffs On December 30, 2009
I WORK OUT

Clarksville, Tennessee
#28New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 22:34:52
Last time I had alcohol poisining was a week before I found out I was pregnant, I had 13 keystone beers and 5shots of Jack Daniels.

Fun night, but then I found out I was pregnant and I felt so bad. lol
waally On June 03, 2013

Palmerston North, New Zealand
#29New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 22:35:21
yeah id say ive had alcohol poisoning, after reading the posts.
last weekend, i drunk nearly 3 litres of 9% kristov vodka mix stoof in a box.
BAD IDEA.

ive never been that drunk. i started vomiting and stoof, then i coma'd out.
ughh. worst feeling ever.
never again :/
Baldylocks

Deleted

Over yonder, Tajikistan
#30New Post! Aug 10, 2009 @ 22:38:55
@waally Said

yeah id say ive had alcohol poisoning, after reading the posts.
last weekend, i drunk nearly 3 litres of 9% kristov vodka mix stoof in a box.
BAD IDEA.

ive never been that drunk. i started vomiting and stoof, then i coma'd out.
ughh. worst feeling ever.
never again :/

What the hell is stoof?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs