Forums: Society & Lifestyles:
Paranormal

Do you believe the unknown?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
astrohamgirl On June 16, 2012

Melbourne Beach, Florida
#1New Post! Jun 03, 2010 @ 21:50:17
I have been watching Children Of the Paranormal on Bio Channel lately and even though I am a HUGE skeptic about these things I truly believe that these children are experiencing something out of the world. Never in my life have I had a paronormal expierence but something anout these kids makes me believe what happens is true. What do you think?
Sebastian On July 14, 2010

Small Mountain toen in the hea
#2New Post! Jun 03, 2010 @ 21:56:40
I think there are more things out there than we know.

It's interesting to me how modern people laugh at the generations before us that used magic, gods, or spirits to explain the things t hey didn't understand. They say that the people in history were ignorant and unlearned, and foolish for jumping to such outlandish conclusions. Yet they have simply traded those explanations for newer ones. Now the things we can;t explain, such as the paranormal or aliens or a "higher power" are simply dismissed and laughed at.

I believe there are things out there that we cannot as yet explain. But there are too many incidents and instances where the unexplained cannot simply be dismissed.
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#3New Post! Jun 03, 2010 @ 22:07:29
Unicorns are real!
mousebox On February 04, 2022

Tickle Harbour, Canada
#4New Post! Jun 03, 2010 @ 22:12:04
Yup!

see it here:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0018528/
astrohamgirl On June 16, 2012

Melbourne Beach, Florida
#5New Post! Jun 03, 2010 @ 22:53:55
@grasshopper Said

Unicorns are real!

IKR?!?! They are SO real! All hail charlie the unicorn!
Eastender On August 13, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Falkland Islands (Islas Malv
#6New Post! Jun 03, 2010 @ 22:58:48
@Sebastian Said

I think there are more things out there than we know.

It's interesting to me how modern people laugh at the generations before us that used magic, gods, or spirits to explain the things t hey didn't understand. They say that the people in history were ignorant and unlearned, and foolish for jumping to such outlandish conclusions. Yet they have simply traded those explanations for newer ones. Now the things we can;t explain, such as the paranormal or aliens or a "higher power" are simply dismissed and laughed at.

I believe there are things out there that we cannot as yet explain. But there are too many incidents and instances where the unexplained cannot simply be dismissed.

I agree with ya. So do most people, I think.
checkoutgirl On June 15, 2010

Bainbridge, Michigan
#7New Post! Jun 03, 2010 @ 23:41:22
I believe like everything else there is LOT of junk and fruad. but I believe some of it is real. I have had few experiences I cannot explain. I like Paranormal State and Children of the Paranormal. We on this earth are not suppose to know everything.
davii On January 14, 2013
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jun 03, 2010 @ 23:42:51
Oh I think there's something about the place
MissOklahoma On June 04, 2010

Deleted

guymon, Oklahoma
#9New Post! Jun 03, 2010 @ 23:44:25
i scared to say " yes ".....but i think so...
hwhaker On October 13, 2011

, Alabama
#10New Post! Oct 04, 2011 @ 19:00:39
I believe in spirits ... I lived in a house occupied by the spirit of an older lady ... I saw her on several occasions ... I felt her sitting on the bed ... and so on. Ghosts are not real because they are not physical. However, the science is catching up. Through quantum physics we now know that there are at least 11 dimensions. That makes at least 8 more dimensions of reality that we 3 dimensional beings can't see, hear, or otherwise interact with. Unless the frequency is harmonic at the time and place of interaction. This is what is known as a portal or vortex. This is all science folks. Scientists are just now stumbling on to the paranormal and metaphysical. It's just a matter of time till all of these dimensions are mapped and devices are built to bridge them.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#11New Post! Oct 05, 2011 @ 06:06:04
I do believe in spirits such as ghosts, angels and demons. I seen multiple things in my houses. I seen lights flashing by my window on the ceiling. I had seen dark figures when i tried to sleep but only for a short moment. Sometimes i feel like someone is watching me or coming towards me and when I look back, nothings there. I am skeptical about seeing aliens and UFO's and stuff like that.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#12New Post! Oct 05, 2011 @ 07:22:45
@CPat92 Said

I do believe in spirits such as ghosts, angels and demons. I seen multiple things in my houses. I seen lights flashing by my window on the ceiling. I had seen dark figures when i tried to sleep but only for a short moment. Sometimes i feel like someone is watching me or coming towards me and when I look back, nothings there. I am skeptical about seeing aliens and UFO's and stuff like that.

There's a haunted forest near my home. I've hunted in it many times. The willows weep and the trees bark. And, every spring the trees leave.
GaryL On January 20, 2021

North Branch, Minnesota
#13New Post! Oct 05, 2011 @ 08:06:31
@hoppy Said

There's a haunted forest near my home. I've hunted in it many times. The willows weep and the trees bark. And, every spring the trees leave.

In the woods out back of our place I saw a deerfly. I've heard wood tick. I saw a housefly once. My neighbors have a farm and they invited me over one night to watch a barn dance. At night all the birds go to the crowbar...
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#14New Post! Oct 05, 2011 @ 08:38:00
@astrohamgirl Said

I have been watching Children Of the Paranormal on Bio Channel lately and even though I am a HUGE skeptic about these things I truly believe that these children are experiencing something out of the world. Never in my life have I had a paronormal expierence but something anout these kids makes me believe what happens is true. What do you think?

I've come to a lot of findings in my life.

The only useful one is the theory that we have access to a shared higher intelligence and wisdom.

You can exercise it by practising teaching people (like a parent or teacher) about things that you want to know more about in your imagination.

And then use it to help keep your thoughts positive and loving.

All the other experiences I had and concepts that I came to conclusion of, I really could have done without them - they were not of much use and just served to create more questions than answer them.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#15New Post! Oct 05, 2011 @ 11:29:26
@GaryL Said

In the woods out back of our place I saw a deerfly. I've heard wood tick. I saw a housefly once. My neighbors have a farm and they invited me over one night to watch a barn dance. At night all the birds go to the crowbar...

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs