The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Random:
Is it true?

"It's so true" things you do (need your ideas!)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
yellowsubgirly3 On December 09, 2010

Lakewood, Colorado
#1New Post! Feb 22, 2010 @ 06:47:30
So I am trying to make this thread to come up with a list of "It's so true" things you do. What I mean by this is even though its idiotic, it is very true.

1. When at the movie theaters you eat most of the candy before the movie even starts (there is just never enough...)
2. You slow down to look at an accident.
3. You say McDonalds is gross but you still eat there.
4. When you finally get your main course at a resturaunt everyone goes silent becuase they are stuffing their face.
5. If there's a thread I have to post in it - Ko

... Well, thats all I got! Can you come up with any? I think this would be a fun list to add on to and see what it comes up with
note: sorry if none of these are actually things you do
Ko On January 25, 2011
\\m/(>.<)\\m/

949 Orange County, California
#2New Post! Feb 22, 2010 @ 06:51:37
5. If there's a thread I have to post in it

(will come up with some better ones later )
IHateDave On August 25, 2014

My Mommy House, Canada
#3New Post! Feb 22, 2010 @ 06:51:43
1. Mommy most often waits for the movie to start
2. Always, saw one the other night and Mommy almsot broke her neck looking back at it.
3. I love McDonalds hamburgers. Mommy does not eat meat.
4. Mommy eats slow and never stops the talking.
yellowsubgirly3 On December 09, 2010

Lakewood, Colorado
#4New Post! Feb 22, 2010 @ 06:53:55
@Ko Said

5. If there's a thread I have to post in it

(will come up with some better ones later )

sounds good to me

My Mommy House, Canada
#5New Post! Feb 22, 2010 @ 06:57:09
Do people really eat the red Smarites last????
Ko On January 25, 2011
\\m/(>.<)\\m/

#6New Post! Feb 22, 2010 @ 07:09:08
@yellowsubgirly3 Said

sounds good to me

@IKnowItAll Said

Do people really eat the red Smarites last????

Depends on the color preferences. But yes for me, the reds are last!

--------------

And things I do to make a post on TFS .. collect stuffs online

- Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles?

- I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damnit!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What?d you do after I didn?t answer? Drop the phone and run away?

- Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey ? but I?d bet everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time?

- Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you?re wrong? f***!!!

- Sometimes, I?ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what was going on when I first saw it.

- I think part of a best friend?s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

- Was learning cursive really necessary?

- Lol has gone from meaning, ?laugh out loud? to ?I have nothing else to say?.

- Answering the same letter three times or more in a row on a Scantron test is absolutely petrifying.

- How many times is it appropriate to say ?What?? before you just nod and smile because you still didn?t hear what they said?

- MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

- Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died..

- Bad decisions make good stories.

- Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I?m from, this shouldn?t be a problem?.

- You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you?ve made up your mind that you just aren?t doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

- I?m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

- I hate being the one with the remote in a room full of people watching TV. There?s so much pressure. ?I love this show, but will they judge me if I keep it on? I bet everyone is wishing we weren?t watching this. It?s only a matter of time before they all get up and leave the room. Will we still be friends after this??

- I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

- I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it?s on shuffle, then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes.

- As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.

- Sometimes I?ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is..

- I keep some people?s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call? you know you do it too?

- I hate when I lose my phone and then have to reverify those very same numbers

- Even if I knew your social security number, I wouldn?t know what do to with it.

- I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.

My Mommy House, Canada
#7New Post! Feb 22, 2010 @ 07:12:16
Most obituaries here tell you how they died.

Why do the people here say they will unthaw a turkey. You thaw it out dumb ass. To unthaw is to freeze it.
Ko On January 25, 2011
\\m/(>.<)\\m/

#8New Post! Feb 22, 2010 @ 07:20:27
Why is the word "abbreviation" a long word despite its purpose?

My Mommy House, Canada
#9New Post! Feb 22, 2010 @ 07:39:30
Why do the people say my headache is so bad my head is literally going to blow off. That cannot happen, literally.
liquer On March 06, 2010

Deleted

#10New Post! Feb 22, 2010 @ 08:51:42
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs