they go shooting in different ways.
Redneck Machine Gun Skeet Shooting

Priceless!
raditz On April 20, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#347New Post! Jul 28, 2012 @ 16:14:36
@shinobinoz Said

All in all. I think Obama's stance today is a good and reasonable approach to protecting people. He certainly is about taking our guns.

He takes them and gives them to Mexican drug cartels. lol

Let's not look there......
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#348New Post! Jul 29, 2012 @ 00:18:01
@shinobinoz Said

That sucked for everyone.

yep.
it happens.
it sucks.
not a guy with size or fighting skill.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#349New Post! Jul 29, 2012 @ 00:21:21
@shinobinoz Said

Priceless!

i can see using a rifle to really test our skills.
the machine gun just adds the DISTROY pleasure a fuller fofilment
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#350New Post! Jul 29, 2012 @ 14:08:34
@Jennifer1984 Said

AMERICANS CONFUSED AS TO WHY GUN TOTING GUNMAN USES GUNS TO GUN DOWN PUBLIC

After a gunman armed with a rifle, shotgun and two pistols killed 12 people and injured 58 others, Americans are struggling to find a connection between guns being freely available and lunatics using them.

Americans have dismissed any link between people owning guns and people using them by highlighting the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution contained in the Bill of Rights.

"You listen to me, boy, it clearly states that we have the right to bear arms, y'hear?" said 42 year old Bubba Redneck. "Although I suppose it could mean we have the right to own the arms of bears. It's best not to take any chances. Betsy, fetch my rifle, I'm a-going huntin'."

Americans have expressed dismay that people could use easily purchased weapons as some kind of weapon-style weapon.

"I can't understand why a gun owner would want to use a gun to do what guns are designed to do" said a Colorado housewife from behind a stack of sandbags piled up around her house.

"I just can't believe that somebody would buy a gun with the intention of using it as a gun" she said.

A spokesman for the National Rifle Association also hit out at suggestions that gun ownership could play a part in the widespread use of guns.

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people" they insisted.

"Oh yeah..... and bears. Yeah, gotta watch out for the bears....."

And once again, you have forgot to engage your brain , before putting your mouth / keyboard in gear.
ArmourOfGod On September 29, 2013

Banned

, United Kingdom
#351New Post! Jul 29, 2012 @ 16:00:44
Death counts from gun toting madman are roughly the same in Number wether he guy has a semi-automatic combat rifle and handgun or a bolt action rifle and double barrel shotgun.

Derek bird got only 3 people less with a D/B shotgun and bolt action .22 rifle than Michael Ryan got with a semi-auto AK-47, M1 Carbine and 9mm handgun.

To be honest my view on the gun bans in the UK is nothing more than appeasment, you make it look to the public like somethings "being done"
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#352New Post! Jul 29, 2012 @ 16:57:40
@raditz Said

He takes them and gives them to Mexican drug cartels. lol

Let's not look there......

Obama did that?
Really?
Then you must also state with certainty that he was THE ONE who killed Bin Laden right?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#353New Post! Jul 29, 2012 @ 16:58:27
@Willi Said

i can see using a rifle to really test our skills.
the machine gun just adds the DISTROY pleasure a fuller fofilment

Automatics are for those who can't shoot accurately!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#354New Post! Jul 29, 2012 @ 16:59:31
@ArmourOfGod Said

Death counts from gun toting madman are roughly the same in Number wether he guy has a semi-automatic combat rifle and handgun or a bolt action rifle and double barrel shotgun.

Derek bird got only 3 people less with a D/B shotgun and bolt action .22 rifle than Michael Ryan got with a semi-auto AK-47, M1 Carbine and 9mm handgun.

To be honest my view on the gun bans in the UK is nothing more than appeasment, you make it look to the public like somethings "being done"

Aside from these two anecdotes- do you have actual numbers we can compare?
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#355New Post! Jul 29, 2012 @ 17:17:08
In 2009, the CO19 began the unprecedented practice of conducting armed patrols in the Brixton, Haringey, and Tottenham neighborhoods, in response to an increase in violent crime in those areas. The officers were charged with carrying out weapons sweeps to deter gang members from carrying firearms. Previously, the unit had only been called in to respond to reported crimes. The program was controversial ever since it was announced -- including within the police department. And, with Duggan have been shot during one of these patrols, the act that triggered the ongoing riots, it's likely to become even more so.
raditz On April 20, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#356New Post! Jul 29, 2012 @ 18:52:30
@shinobinoz Said

Obama did that?
Really?
Then you must also state with certainty that he was THE ONE who killed Bin Laden right?

Huh?
syco On April 26, 2013

Deleted

Somewhere, United Kingdom
#357New Post! Jul 29, 2012 @ 19:01:22
@restoreone Said

In 2009, the CO19 began the unprecedented practice of conducting armed patrols in the Brixton, Haringey, and Tottenham neighborhoods, in response to an increase in violent crime in those areas. The officers were charged with carrying out weapons sweeps to deter gang members from carrying firearms. Previously, the unit had only been called in to respond to reported crimes. The program was controversial ever since it was announced -- including within the police department. And, with Duggan have been shot during one of these patrols, the act that triggered the ongoing riots, it's likely to become even more so.

that would be news if it wasnt for the fact that Nottinghamshire sent Armed police into st annes and the meadows areas of nottingham in 2003 ish.

Also, due to budget cuts the South yorkshire, Derbyshire and nottinghamshire forces also use thier armed response officers as normal patrol officers, meaning that they respond to normal crimes, and ongoing incidents whilst carrying firearms.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#358New Post! Jul 29, 2012 @ 20:16:57
@shinobinoz Said

Automatics are for those who can't shoot accurately!

dang right.
real men only need one shot.

Amazing Bow and Arrow Shooting !!!!

Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#359New Post! Jul 30, 2012 @ 00:39:11
@Willi Said

dang right.
real men only need one shot.

Amazing Bow and Arrow Shooting !!!!

and she's hot!
Tar On April 28, 2014