Society & Lifestyles

Babys or parents? who has it harder?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
mazzyroxursox On November 24, 2008

Deleted

melbourne, Australia
#1New Post! Jun 02, 2006 @ 00:19:58
Who has it harder i would think there about equal because Babys can't really tell you when there hungry, want to be picked up or whatever, they can only cry, until they start talking!!! I mean most people would say Parents, because looking after the baby is hard work, but very rewarding, what are your aspects on this...? discuss...
stumblinthrulife On April 16, 2008

Deleted

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 02, 2006 @ 00:21:18
@mazzyroxursox Said
Who has it harder i would think there about equal because Babys can't really tell you when there hungry, want to be picked up or whatever, they can only cry, until they start talking!!! I mean most people would say Parents, because looking after the baby is hard work, but very rewarding, what are your aspects on this...? discuss...

I think we'd have to hear from some actual parents on this one, since they'll have been both baby and parent.

Personally, I'd kill to be a young kid again.
magwarna On July 06, 2006

Deleted

, Canada
#3New Post! Jun 02, 2006 @ 00:23:19
I'm glad I'm a adult now, i wouldn't wa85nna g back to being a kid.
I think the parents have it harder...but parenting is what you make it.. Look upon it as a possitive thing then parenting will be positive.
ditz On February 09, 2007

sheffield, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jun 02, 2006 @ 00:32:11
i think definately the parents if an adult behaved in the wayy that ur kids do sometimes youd probably punch them in the mouth and send them on their way...lets face it what kind of rational person would scream at u for 3 hrs and expect u to feed them wipe their arses and vomit on ur shoulder boy am i glad we re out of that stage ...i gotta say that now my son is 5 im lovin being a parent i found the whole toddler thing distressing but hes got this whole im 5 going on 50 thing happenin now its sooooo cute lol meh i could go on all day boring u with parenting but i,ll spare u the gushing mother routine
silenthunder On November 25, 2007

Halliburton, Texas
#5New Post! Jun 02, 2006 @ 01:37:26
I would have to say that the babies have a more difficult time. They are brought into the world knowing only how to suck; everything else is learned.
Children don't know how to handle adult troubles; however they are usually the primary target of an adult having problems; perhaps because they are helpless and at hand.
Babies are very innocent and sweet...perhaps there are some adults that might learn from them.
There are parents that do an absolutely wonderful job of rearing their children; perhaps they are aware that their children will be the only thing they leave behind when they pass on; they will be the future of the world.
cherylchristin On July 19, 2006

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jun 02, 2006 @ 10:37:27
I reckon babies have it harder. I definitely prefer being the parent than being the kid. Definitely
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jun 02, 2006 @ 10:43:12
OMG parenting is the hardest thing i have done in my life!

Jebus, i thought the hard bit would be trying to push a melon out of a hole the size of a cherry but NOOOOOO thats the easy bit!

Not only do they make you sick with worry CONSTANTLY even when they are older, they are ungrateful, self-centered beleivers that the world OWES them as do their parents!

Christ its not until you are a parent do you actually realise how cushy your life was and how much you parents sacraficed for you!!

I would rather be a kid anyday!
cherylchristin On July 19, 2006

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jun 02, 2006 @ 10:47:27
@treebee Said
OMG parenting is the hardest thing i have done in my life!

Jebus, i thought the hard bit would be trying to push a melon out of a hole the size of a cherry but NOOOOOO thats the easy bit!

Not only do they make you sick with worry CONSTANTLY even when they are older, they are ungrateful, self-centered beleivers that the world OWES them as do their parents!

Christ its not until you are a parent do you actually realise how cushy your life was and how much you parents sacraficed for you!!

I would rather be a kid anyday!

My kids are 6 and 9. maybe the bad times are yet to come.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs