Health & Fitness

Baby Talk...Is It Just Me or...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
shannix11 On November 09, 2011

, Canada
#1New Post! Apr 28, 2006 @ 04:18:49
Hi all...

I'm curious ... is there a code passed down from one women to the next not to talk about the bad parts of Pregnacy ... only emphising the ... "glowing" experience???

I mean...when I got pregnant, I was expecting to feel this overwhelming wonderment...and that while it was a little uncomfortable at the end, and of course no one can quite express the pain and such of birth...it is of course a wonderful merical etc etc...!!!

LOL...well it is in and of itself incredible, but...my mom, my grandmother, my friends failed to mention the little things like...ummm...oh...the baby sitting on the blater and Poise femine products!!!

Hello...that would have been nice to know...before it happened in public!!!....LOL.

Now I only new one person that was sick all the way thru her pregnancies...everyone else was like...oh you'll get over it...it's not that bad...but when I was in the midst of it all...they all said...ya that sucked...but not before...not to discourage me from having a baby...noooooo!!!

So I just wonder...do we sugar coat the whole experience so we will do it again, or so others will do it without fear???

LOL..just wondering.

Namaste

Shannix
Forget_About_Me On June 22, 2014
Victory is mine!

, Canada
#2New Post! Apr 28, 2006 @ 04:21:25
My friend was pregnant, her baby just turned 1 year old yesterday and she definitley didn't sugarcoat the whole thing, she told me about all the crappy things she went through, all the back pain and peeing all the time and everything like that. I think it's better when people are honest about what's going on so other people don't think it's always so wonderful.

, Canada
#3New Post! Apr 28, 2006 @ 04:27:31
That's good!!! No need to be caught off guard I tell ya...it's even worse when you don't know.

Although I had two really complicated pregnancies...but there were normal things that would have been nice to know...to eleviate some of the stress.

LOL...even my Dr's downplayed a lot of it...it was a trip.

Shannix
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Apr 28, 2006 @ 06:50:04
I was ill through my first pregnancy and during my second i kept forgetting i was pregnant I felt so fit and well.

I guess I just remember the good parts and time tends to fade the bad parts.

I will be honest with anyone who asks though. Yes childbirth hurts like HELL!!!

Pregnancy isnt a bed of roses and it seems like forever. But the reward of a child more than makes up for it all.

, Canada
#5New Post! Apr 28, 2006 @ 07:34:49
Quote:
Pregnancy isnt a bed of roses and it seems like forever. But the reward of a child more than makes up for it all.

Totally agree...I would never give em back for sure...LOL.

Namaste

Shannix
raz On November 06, 2010

Oxford, Michigan
#6New Post! Oct 12, 2010 @ 15:24:48
lol i wouldent sugar coat it,im not pregnant or a mother my self but i do have 7 neices and nefues lol ( i probably spelled the wrong... o well) no i constantly hear how bad it is but its worth it in the end....
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs