Forums:
Health & Fitness

Anyone else doing a summer "transformation?"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Robo On June 12, 2011

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
#1New Post! Jun 11, 2011 @ 21:23:01
Okay, so I'm out of school next Thursday, so summer's practically here.

Binge-eating disorder turned me into a chubby mess, so I want to kind of pull a "re-do" to be a healthier, happier, thinner person.

The diet I'm doing is pretty simple. It borrows ideas from Skinny b**** and a few BED-recovery things I've read. There's also going to be a lot of exercise, since now I won't have homework to worry about.

Anyone else planning a new body for fall?
SexyMakar On June 20, 2011

#2New Post! Jun 18, 2011 @ 01:21:51
yea, i got a gym membership and i am planing on getting ripped. I will be working out to gain weight ( muscle mass). I also got some protien poweder to help me out... So ye your not the only one... Best thing you can do is just eat healthy, no need for dieting. Just no unhealthy food, but eat as much as you want. I recommend running EVERY DAY for at least 30 minutes... You'll see results in 2 weeks.
vekta On November 18, 2013

#3New Post! Jun 18, 2011 @ 01:26:09
I got sick a few weeks ago and dropped 7 lbs from...not moving because of the fever.

Perfect opportunity to build it back up with some progressive weight training.
Stuber On February 05, 2012

Newark, California
#4New Post! Jun 18, 2011 @ 01:59:35
Yea I have been trying to get back into shape since I have spent about a year not doing much due to two ankle surgeries. I'm just exercising and eating healthier.
aneil On February 20, 2023

Freeport, Trinidad and Tobago
#5New Post! Jun 18, 2011 @ 02:19:24
well during the semester i was eating terrible, drinking alot of beer and hardly working out at all.

i'm still in what most people consider good shape but i still want to shape up a bit for August since i'll be on Miami Beach for vacation.

I only started about 2 weeks ago.
light exercise really, stuff that i could do at home. push-ups, running, aerobics, chin-ups, pull-ups, wii.

i think i would use the gym more often next month for stuff like dead-lifts and bench-pressing.

i also cut my daily carbs and switched to more complex carbs like beans and cassava.
i looks at nutritional information now and started switching stuff that i normally eat. for eg- instead of buying other candy bars that generally have 40g of carbs, i'm buying dove bars now since thay have 20g.

i stopped eating out totally, since i could cook stuff that's healthy and tasty at home.

it's going great so far, my cravings are normally for chocolate and cheese and thankfully i have healthy answers to both!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs