Anybody actually seen a UFO?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
young_nick On December 11, 2010
The Dude

Auckland, New Zealand
#16New Post! Apr 12, 2006 @ 11:07:30
just felt like making a picture to go along with the sighting...this is a pretty much accurate picture of what it was like.
nerophoira On October 01, 2007

my castle of dreams, United Ki
#17New Post! Apr 17, 2006 @ 14:25:45
Once when I lived in the uk I wont go into detail It was december time and I was comming home from a xams party with my brother we walked down a narrow hill ( our house at the time was only down the road) I can remember it was pouring with rain and it was so dark i couldnt barely see then my brother told me to look up in the sky i did so and saw a huge white light moving slowly and making a strange hovering noise at the time I was freaked out me and my bother never spoke of it again
steven On September 10, 2008

, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Apr 17, 2006 @ 14:26:33
No
glitter_sniffer On August 25, 2015
Om nom nom

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Apr 17, 2006 @ 14:29:25
hahaha. Apparntly I did but I don't think it was real.
It was up in Fraserburgh, In Aberdeenshire.
Paps might know the place. It was at least a good 6/7 years ago

But yeah I was visiting some friends and I was getting picked up at night and I saw a big glowing light in hovering about in the sky.
I thought nothing of it and let it go but the next morning it was plastered all over the news and stuff that this was a geniune sighting etc.

Darkshine On May 05, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#20New Post! May 13, 2006 @ 00:48:32

I saw one! I think?
I was at Bulli which is about an hour south of Sydney at a party running around
in pitch black. And I looked up and there was this star that looked?well?
different from the rest, it was about the same size but it sparkled a bit more.
Then, as i watched it, it just moved. Like, not fade away or anything but actually
just MOVED and dissapeared. It could've been a shooting star, in which case that
would've been awesome but there was just something about it. Scared me
s***less.
st0nerdude On March 28, 2009

pfft, Denmark
#21New Post! May 13, 2006 @ 00:52:23
w00t
david01902 On June 17, 2006

Deleted

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Jun 08, 2006 @ 18:27:57
@young_nick Said
I have...damn I had the whole thing posted in another forum...and I was gonna link to it...but I can't seem to find it there...

so anyways...I was at my friend Scott's birthday party...and this was at about 3 in the morning...

We were running around outside playing spotlight, and there was 4 of us on our team. We didn't know this at the time, but the other team had given up and gone inside. But we were still outside sure that we were right behind them. We got to a fence we had to climb over, and I climbed over first, and then took the torch from the next dude so he could get over. As I was helping him over I remember seeing some big white light in the sky in the corner of my eye...but I passed it off as the moon...and for about 10 seconds after that I had this weird feeling that something was wrong.

Then I realised that light in the sky was way too big to be the moon, I looked just in time to see it dissapear. It was there for less than a second before it seemed to dissapear as though the clouds covered it...but it was a cloudless night. And to make things better it wasn't just me who saw it! there were 3 of us...everyone except the dude who I helped climb the fence...who still thinks we made it up...

and yes...we checked to see if it was in fact the moon...but it was nowhere in sight that night

I was in Phoenix in 1997 when the famous Phoneix lights appeared. They were there for at least 20 minutes and everybody saw them. Whatever it was it was huge! and wasnt moving.
young_nick On December 11, 2010
The Dude

Auckland, New Zealand
#23New Post! Jul 01, 2006 @ 09:12:44
@david01902 Said
I was in Phoenix in 1997 when the famous Phoneix lights appeared. They were there for at least 20 minutes and everybody saw them. Whatever it was it was huge! and wasnt moving.

yeah, I've gone over it over and over trying to work out what it could have been...like...as in a natural occurance.
all I've come up with is Ball Lightening...and I severely doubt I'd be lucky enough to see that.

but one thing that's been nagging at the side...there was this big controlled forest fire across the valley...like...these people were burning down the forest for some reason...whatever it was they had it under control and were supposed to be doing it. But there was HEAPS of smoke in the air because of it...sometimes you could put your hang out and catch a piece of ash in your hand...
stickman On May 19, 2007

york, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Jul 01, 2006 @ 10:18:48
does the last time i was drunk an threw up count if i didnt know what i had eaten? never seen anything like spaceships though, would love to or space would just be a waste of space
MartianLeader On February 20, 2015
PazuzuPossessed

Exorcist Drive,
#25New Post! Jun 12, 2008 @ 03:06:49
yes 3 or so. One was when driving with my dad we saw it pick up some water then take off. second driving with my nanny looking out the window and saw the westchester boomerang. Third MY FAVORITE I saw a silver disk in the sky. It looked like the one from my favorite movie Mars Attacks!!! It was just hovering in the sky. Thank god it was daylight. This flying saucer was the only one I saw in the day time. It looked just like this. NO LIE!!!!!

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

The funny thing is i always seem to see flying saucers if I'm either upset or something special. The one i saw it was my birthday. I hope someday I get to see the mars attacks flying saucer again!
moktah On June 14, 2008

Rosebud West, Australia
#26New Post! Jun 13, 2008 @ 01:23:08
Years ago (I was about 17, so I'd say about 20 years) I was sitting by myself on our front porch in suburbia. It was just after sunset when some weird lights appeared in the sky, they came from three triangular objects flying around together in the sky and all I could see were their lights; three lights on each object that were spaced as though they were on the corners of triangles (so I assume the objects were triangular). These objects spun around on themselves slowly as they flew overhead. They seemed to slow down over our street for a few seconds and then they just sped away. They made no noise what so ever. I seemed to be the only one to have seen them though. None of our neighbours saw them and there were no reports of UFO sightings in the papers or on tv. I know what I saw though, and it left me convinced that we are not alone in this universe.

Donna\'s Doorway
Cheztez
Psychic art
the7thdimension On October 22, 2009

los angeles, California
#27New Post! Jun 13, 2008 @ 01:32:29
@young_nick Said
I have...damn I had the whole thing posted in another forum...and I was gonna link to it...but I can't seem to find it there...

so anyways...I was at my friend Scott's birthday party...and this was at about 3 in the morning...

We were running around outside playing spotlight, and there was 4 of us on our team. We didn't know this at the time, but the other team had given up and gone inside. But we were still outside sure that we were right behind them. We got to a fence we had to climb over, and I climbed over first, and then took the torch from the next dude so he could get over. As I was helping him over I remember seeing some big white light in the sky in the corner of my eye...but I passed it off as the moon...and for about 10 seconds after that I had this weird feeling that something was wrong.

Then I realised that light in the sky was way too big to be the moon, I looked just in time to see it dissapear. It was there for less than a second before it seemed to dissapear as though the clouds covered it...but it was a cloudless night. And to make things better it wasn't just me who saw it! there were 3 of us...everyone except the dude who I helped climb the fence...who still thinks we made it up...

and yes...we checked to see if it was in fact the moon...but it was nowhere in sight that night

i saw a UFO as well right outside my house at about 3 in the morning. However, I managed to look up right as it became visible for about 5 seconds. it became visible from behind some clouds about 50 meters away, right over my head and then went invisible again.

its obvious that if it is in fact an alien and not our government, that these beings are far more capable than humans. When I saw that the machine was able to maintain invisibility, I realized that UFOS are most likely everywhere, we just lack the extra senses to see them.
dickbell On December 17, 2008

Deleted

West Hayward, California
#28New Post! Jun 13, 2008 @ 01:35:23
UFO's? Lay off the drugs guys. Kidding.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs