Forums: Random:
Rants & Raves

For my bully at school

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
LadyFoxx On April 05, 2016

El Paso, Texas
#1New Post! Dec 11, 2015 @ 20:06:02
I have this boy who is bulling me at school for about 3 years now. He thinks he is so cool but he is so fake & his friends are just as dumb as him. The bullying started out like this me & my friends are Goths & he is a jock well one day he started calling me a dumb fake/fake boobs.One of my friends thinks that he is following me around because he wants to hookup with me. But I think he is just being a jerk to me & my friends. One day he poured big sodas on me with his friends there laughing at me & my friends. Sometimes I see him out side of school these events are awkward & scary for me & my friends. He says we are going to hell & that we smell.
LadyFoxx On April 05, 2016

El Paso, Texas
#2New Post! Dec 11, 2015 @ 20:10:38
Sometimes he even throws garbage at us & calls us Whores/pigs. My friend thinks I should stop wearing red lipstick & heavy makeup,tight/short outfits because of him the jackass.
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#3New Post! Dec 11, 2015 @ 20:36:33
Uhm don't change your appearance because you do not fit into someone else's ideals of what people should look/dress like.
It doesn't matter if it's the color of you lipstick, hair or skin color. As long as you are being true to yourself then continue to be that way.

It's been a long time since I've been in school and had to deal with bullies and none ever threw anything at me. I guess I would suggest you reach out to a councilor at your school to talk about it. In the meantime b**** about it here. Others might be going through the same thing or maybe they have been through the same thing.
and know that some day he is going to be the chubster at a used car dealership in a suit too tight and can't sell a damn car and his wife is going to divorce him. or whatever awful scenario will make you feel better.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#4New Post! Dec 11, 2015 @ 21:43:02
And that idea that boys mistreat the ones they like. That's horrible. You don't mistreat the one you love, when you do that's abuse. And the guy is a jerk!

That being said your options are pretty much to report it (I'm assuming teachers are involved) or ignore him.
If it's getting worse ignoring may not be best it even easy.
Either way you don't need it change your habits. He is the jerk in this situation. He needs a big steaming plate of shut the f*** up.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#5New Post! Dec 11, 2015 @ 22:07:54
Well, if someone's being a d***, sometimes the best thing to do is give 'em a good ol' fashioned...

FALCON... PUNCH!!!

Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#6New Post! Dec 11, 2015 @ 22:55:18
@LadyFoxx Said

He thinks he is so cool but he is so fake & his friends are just as dumb as him. The bullying started out like this me & my friends are Goths & he is a jock well one day he started calling me a dumb fake/fake boobs.One of my friends thinks that he is following me around because he wants to hookup with me. But I think he is just being a jerk to me & my friends. One day he poured big sodas on me with his friends there laughing at me & my friends. Sometimes I see him out side of school these events are awkward & scary for me & my friends. He says we are going to hell & that we smell.

Wow! I so knew that guy! Robot maybe seeing as he's still in school. Six foot five? Wear camo pants? Heavily sided with the conservs and some call him ''Scape.' ?
peachytea On December 13, 2015

#7New Post! Dec 12, 2015 @ 00:00:39
Why don't you go talk to a teacher about it? Or a school counselor maybe?

I hope things get better for you and your friends, that guy and his group of friends sound like a bunch of parasites...
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Dec 12, 2015 @ 00:12:00
he is seem like try to prove something like he is important person in the class, because he is a jock. he is targeting you and others. like of something in his life. he need to prove that your presence is wrong to be there. he need to get rid of you. like you have the plague or something.

this sound weird , he might exactly like you. not to weird at your age, this happen to you. because he is a jock, and you are not in his circle. he can get near you enough to said, " I like you! "

of course, this guy is an a*****e. he like being a*****e.

from my years in school, even with school counselor's advices. you have another year with him. you have tolerated him,and then you graduate next year. I never see this a*****e again.

the best advice, I give is if you ignore him and walk away from him, as much as you can. from now to you graduate, he might find another victim to bother and simply leave you alone.
Pink_Astro On July 13, 2016

LA, California
#9New Post! Dec 12, 2015 @ 03:19:29
Kick his ass.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Dec 12, 2015 @ 04:05:37
Kick his ass.

I grew watching tv, that tv shows that recommending that the main character learn to fight. but real life, it never solve the problem.

a boy, you can't hit a girl. you shouldn't, at least, if she doesn't tell. if they just hit in the arms, and not being mad, they like you. girls never understand that boys will hit them back hard.

in real life, I like had problems with the boys were bigger or boys with protecting them. even, you were like me, a 98 pounds weak, I was 80 pounds with my swimsuit on and wet. mr. atlas throw sand in my face, when I was at that beach.

if a bully confront you, that not much, you can do. you could slug see you knock him out. most of time, you get beat up. you tell them that you will your brother sick on them, that might stop them. I usually tell them, I will sick my sisters on them. that helped more, if you saw my sisters back then, I was scared look at them.

I learned from school that helped me deal with bullies. to started acting crazy, and started laughing at them. I started to learned to make fun at myself at my own expensive. my bullies thought I was soo weird, either they left me alone, or they want to hang out with them as buddies. how I survived in school.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#11New Post! Dec 12, 2015 @ 05:29:14
This needs to be reported to your school administration, and your parents should have legal representation at hand if it isn't handled in the right way by them.
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#12New Post! Dec 12, 2015 @ 15:04:09
@DiscordTiger Said

And that idea that boys mistreat the ones they like. That's horrible. You don't mistreat the one you love, when you do that's abuse. And the guy is a jerk!

Fifty Shades Of Grey in a nutshell.
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#13New Post! Dec 12, 2015 @ 15:05:47
@Leon Said

This needs to be reported to your school administration, and your parents should have legal representation at hand if it isn't handled in the right way by them.

f*** that. All she needs to do is kick that dude in the balls and he'll never mess with her again.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs