Politics

Media Circus...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#1New Post! Feb 23, 2006 @ 13:48:53
I just like to mention this a s a passing thing, but with some seriousness...

Every thing we read in the papers has been tarted up, from bird flu throw to the iran problem. The problem is theres alot easily impresssionable people in this world.. im not saying stupid... Reading a story in the tabliods and takening it to heart is a bad idea with out waying up other stories or even the facts.. If you feel a story in a news paper will directly effect you do some research, it may sound stupid but 10mins on google and you can learn alot about things...

If every thing in the paper was true, diana was killed by charles, iraq was run by pixies, the world died of SARS, england is going to win the world cup and theres no oil left from next tuesday...

SO guys try not to be sucked in, use your own intelligents.. be a bit reserved... and enjoy life...
keighley On June 15, 2006

Newton Stewart, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Feb 23, 2006 @ 13:50:54
spoken like a true politician - just kidding! You should be an Agony Aunt, Mr Fox
drizz On April 10, 2017

Ankara, Turkey
#3New Post! Feb 23, 2006 @ 14:06:50
Im wif you on that bruv 8) 8) 8) ppl nowadays can be shepparded around so well through the media its amazing sometimes I get all worried and stuff about whats gonna happen when america attacks iran and how and the what of whos gonna bomb who........one day I just stopped reading the news cuz I realised that I dont have enuff time on this earth to be under the constant bother......Today I almost lost my girl friend to a car accident....Shes fine she called me this mornin and told me about the accident.....the car rolled over 3 times....I mean life really is short to worry about all this other stuff hold your loved ones close and live your life as happily as you can.... you guys on TFS are gr8
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#4New Post! Feb 23, 2006 @ 15:34:02
I've friends who work both in the press and TV and you are soo accurate Mark.

They tramp around from place to place in a big group.
They put up their big tents (Satelite dishes)outside your house.
They rise a lot of hot air.
They charge you a small fortune for very little in return.

Yip a circus is a good description.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs