Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#31New Post! Nov 28, 2014 @ 02:37:30
@GreenAppleKing Said

What is the value of nice?

That is a very good question. I do not have an answer.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#32New Post! Nov 28, 2014 @ 03:14:30
@Erimitus Said

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#33New Post! Nov 28, 2014 @ 03:16:01
@GreenAppleKing Said

I can't say why anyone ever would pay attention to Dawkins on any subject whatever.

As usual, you would be wrong.... embrace the failure...
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#34New Post! Nov 28, 2014 @ 07:15:11
@GreenAppleKing Said

Are getting any rest EB?

I'm six hours into my seventh consecutive day of 12 hour shifts. Tomorrow isn't too bad, I'm working 22:00 to 3:00 and then should be able to take a night off.

This week alone I have logged 28 hours of overtime.

Oddly though, this morning I slept better than I have in months.
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#35New Post! Dec 15, 2014 @ 01:44:22
@Eaglebauer Said

I'm six hours into my seventh consecutive day of 12 hour shifts. Tomorrow isn't too bad, I'm working 22:00 to 3:00 and then should be able to take a night off.

This week alone I have logged 28 hours of overtime.

Oddly though, this morning I slept better than I have in months.

And now?
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#36New Post! Dec 15, 2014 @ 13:34:31
@GreenAppleKing Said

And now?

Calm. No incidents related to the rioting in quite some times....there have been protests and people showing up randomly at large businesses to gather and give voice but that's fine. The thinkng was that either the smoke was clearing or we were in the eye of the storm, and even those who thought things were going to boil over again are now saying it looks like the destruction and violence has more or less come to a close.

I do think everything that has happened, both here and in New York, has been sort of a perfect storm of things that will lead to a pivotal time in law enforcement management and I think ultimately that's a good thing. There will always be room for improvement and the fact of the matter is, one crooked cop is too many. And there will always be more than one, so it's an ongoing process.

I'm resting easier now though. I think most of us are on both sides of the issue.
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#37New Post! Dec 15, 2014 @ 18:01:39
@Eaglebauer Said

Calm. No incidents related to the rioting in quite some times....there have been protests and people showing up randomly at large businesses to gather and give voice but that's fine. The thinkng was that either the smoke was clearing or we were in the eye of the storm, and even those who thought things were going to boil over again are now saying it looks like the destruction and violence has more or less come to a close.

I do think everything that has happened, both here and in New York, has been sort of a perfect storm of things that will lead to a pivotal time in law enforcement management and I think ultimately that's a good thing. There will always be room for improvement and the fact of the matter is, one crooked cop is too many. And there will always be more than one, so it's an ongoing process.

I'm resting easier now though. I think most of us are on both sides of the issue.

Good job.

Happy Christmas!!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs