The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Health & Fitness

Fast food restaurants should be burned to the ground.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#46New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 09:08:01
@Irafa Said

My friend, please don't confuse my population with yours, as we are as lankily skinny as they come. Perhaps it's the height, but our diet does consist of vegetation, specifically leaves. You know, healthy food. Species will eat whatever is nearby and abundant, as long as it is tasty. Especially your kind. So, when I say lazy, I mean lazy. If we didn't have a McBurger King at every goddam street corner, then you can bet my bony-shaped a** that people won't be waddling into them en masse that they do now.

Since I have to drive to the nearest McBurger King, it's actually lazier for me to eat the grass in my backyard, Captain Dips***. Not to mention that burning down all of the fast food restaurants would contribute to the amount of greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere.
Irafa On March 15, 2012

Deleted

Seattle, Washington
#47New Post! Mar 07, 2012 @ 05:57:32
@thequietman Said

Since I have to drive to the nearest McBurger King, it's actually lazier for me to eat the grass in my backyard, Captain Dips***. Not to mention that burning down all of the fast food restaurants would contribute to the amount of greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere.

Then why don't you eat the grass, my friend? It is healthier. Let me warn you, though you will poop a lot the first few days, but after that it is all gravy from there my man.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#48New Post! Mar 07, 2012 @ 05:58:06
@Irafa Said

They're the reason for the prevalence of obesity this lazy, lethargic, lard-ass populace of yours.

Yea, but Wendy's just taste so good!
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#49New Post! Mar 07, 2012 @ 08:56:05
@Irafa Said

Then why don't you eat the grass, my friend? It is healthier. Let me warn you, though you will poop a lot the first few days, but after that it is all gravy from there my man.

Are you suggesting I just eat it and die from starvation since it doesn't have enough nutrition to sustain me? Or should I start by growing the extra stomachs my human digestive system would require to break down the cellulose into sugars which it could digest? Either way, if I could digest it and get any nutrition whatsoever from it, I would still become fat and lazy since all I have to do to get it is stick my face on the ground and chew.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs