AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#46New Post! Jan 05, 2007 @ 15:01:36
@treebee Said
I dont like mcdonalds, they make me hungrier than i was before i went in

Apprently, i was told once that its something to do with Monosodium Glutamate???? makes you want more??
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#47New Post! Jan 05, 2007 @ 15:02:05
yeah do they still use MSG?
innit!

#48New Post! Jan 05, 2007 @ 15:07:30
@treebee Said
yeah do they still use MSG?

I really really dont know... i know its used in chineese food alot... and apprently and this is from the news paper iread on a bus once... its in Breast milk????

Edit... just did a search...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=Mcdonalds+use+msg%3F&spell=1
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#49New Post! Jan 05, 2007 @ 15:08:59
something about MSG just makes food so yuk! i mean its like over-flavour or something
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#50New Post! Jan 05, 2007 @ 15:10:32
@markfox01 Said
Prove me wrong, create a topic/Thread for us to discuss... because i really dont know where you stand on anything... becaus e i have never seen you agree with one person yet....

Fortunately, TFS allows you to see the posts I've started. Go to my profile and click Posts then Started Topics.

TFS is a fun place for me. It's *chock full* of unchecked misinformation coming from every direction. The other forums I hang out on are sources of real, quality information where the BS is dispatched with quickly. As a result, TFS isn't a place I come to in order to *obtain* information or *begin* discussions or *ask* questions because, for the most part, the populace here is less capable of answering the types of questions I ask than either Google or the members of other forums. Don't take that as a personal knock or anything, it's just the forum itself. Most people on TFS are either young, from another country, not into the things I'm into, etc.

In any case, when I have questions about things, they're usually very specific questions that would generally require someone well versed in the subject to answer. Whether it's about SCUBA diving, Cisco hardware maintenance, legal questions, motorcycles, etc, I know specific places or people to go to for what I know will be the right answers. If I want to become informed about a topic, I do read Wikipedia, read Wikipedia's sources, do Google searches, ask people who I know are well versed in the subject, etc. I take in *loads* of information and do my best to filter it down to what's real.

I don't feel like it's my *duty* to start topics of discussion, but I certainly do occasionally start a thread just to see if any interesting discussion comes from it.

If you don't like me, that's fine. If you don't like what I have to say, that's fine too. You can put me on ignore. But I won't stop posting when I disagree with something until el tino tells me to stop. I don't want people to agree with me. I want my opinions and beliefs challenged and attacked as much as possible - it's a *good thing* to have my opinions and statements politely critiqued. It makes them *better* and makes *me* better.

If it seems like I have a chip on my shoulder, I'm sorry I come across that way. I have no problem with anyone here (well, maybe a couple of people). I see TFS as a place to challenge opinions and have mine challenged in return.
innit!

#51New Post! Jan 05, 2007 @ 15:33:26
Dude, i dont mind you... at all in fact your very informative person... I hope you can see my point of view when i say i dont see much in a way of thread starting... but hay you have explained why you dont....

The vast majority of my threads are triggeed by news reports, or a book i have just read or a internet articale i have read... theres alot of stuff out there that contridicte its self.. in all honesty the threads like this i start are started to raise an opinion, and awareness... all i want to do is make people think.... i dont want them to beleive me, just think... i feel alot of people dont.. But i know its working because i have alot of PMs from people telling me that i make them think... which is the point of it all....

I apologise if i may seem a bit b****y toward yourself... i mean no harm.. I speak my mind and have got into and out of trouble with it...
garfunkel On December 29, 2008
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#52New Post! Jan 15, 2007 @ 04:07:50
I just find it funny that our large meals in maccas over here, is like a small in the US seriously, i struggle getting through a medium meal let alone a large
brainstew On March 14, 2007

Deleted

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
#53New Post! Jan 15, 2007 @ 04:33:49
fast food is murdered food! meat is murder i mean..i dont fancy fast food
dragonwars On July 30, 2009

Wellington, New Zealand
#54New Post! Jan 15, 2007 @ 04:36:19
I havn't noticed any information on dietary things on burger king or mc d's here but they don't really need to if people order a large meal or more than one burger here they look at you like "omg your fat" people just order normal meals and don't eat them as often as in other countries, I would never eat fast food as part of a normal diet but it's fine if you just get it occasionally when you go out with a group of friends and stop for lunch or decide to have something to eat on a night out before you go home...
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#55New Post! Jan 16, 2007 @ 02:00:48
I have almost completly vanished fast food from my diet. I rarely ever eat fast food. Now I do the occasional dinner at Chillis but no burgers or anything.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs