Forums:
Politics

TV broadcast honors baby killers

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#1New Post! Feb 01, 2012 @ 10:43:39
It must have taken real bravery.

Twice last week, official Palestinian Authority TV broadcast greetings to the murderers of the Fogel family from the relatives of the killers and from the PA TV host.
On March 11, 2011, five members of the Fogel family were killed in their home in the Israeli town of Itamar by Palestinian terrorists from the Awad family. Hakim Awad led the attack, killing the parents Ehud and Ruth and three of their children, aged 11 years, 4 years, and 2 months.

https://www.aim.org/guest-column/palestinian-tv-glorifies-killers-of-fogel-family/
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#2New Post! Feb 01, 2012 @ 10:48:46
I still remember this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV_eN4YEEI0
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Feb 01, 2012 @ 10:51:53
I can't imagine anybody wanting to honour child killers, can you..?

Uploaded at ImageFra.me
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#4New Post! Feb 01, 2012 @ 10:56:05
Nope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV_eN4YEEI0
galastaray On June 08, 2016
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#5New Post! Feb 01, 2012 @ 11:06:11
@hoppy Said

Twice last week, official Palestinian Authority TV broadcast greetings to the murderers of the Fogel family from the relatives of the killers and from the PA TV host.
On March 11, 2011, five members of the Fogel family were killed in their home in the Israeli town of Itamar by Palestinian terrorists from the Awad family. Hakim Awad led the attack, killing the parents Ehud and Ruth and three of their children, aged 11 years, 4 years, and 2 months.

https://www.aim.org/guest-column/palestinian-tv-glorifies-killers-of-fogel-family/

This is surprising. I never thought the Palestinians would kill babies! I thought that was the IDF's specialty!
Cinnamon On April 21, 2012

USA,
#6New Post! Feb 01, 2012 @ 11:28:48
@hoppy Said

I was just reading about this, and all the dancing in the streets, candy, etc. Horrible reminder of how they celebrated 9/11.

I don't think my regard for muslims can get any lower.
PerlaDelMar On June 02, 2014

New York, New York
#7New Post! Feb 01, 2012 @ 13:35:21
@Cinnamon Said

I was just reading about this, and all the dancing in the streets, candy, etc. Horrible reminder of how they celebrated 9/11.

s***, my mother works as a crossing guard for the Catholic school of St. James. Where my folks live is considered Ground Zero. My mom saw when the second plane hit. On the corner that she crosses at, there is an Palestinian bodedga, mini mart. After the Towers fell, the wife of one of the owners came out and was dancing in the street. Some people from the neighborhood dragged her out, after she saw them coming and tried to hide, and beat her in the street. It was crazy.
Cinnamon On April 21, 2012

USA,
#8New Post! Feb 01, 2012 @ 20:03:00
@PerlaDelMar Said

s***, my mother works as a crossing guard for the Catholic school of St. James. Where my folks live is considered Ground Zero. My mom saw when the second plane hit. On the corner that she crosses at, there is an Palestinian bodedga, mini mart. After the Towers fell, the wife of one of the owners came out and was dancing in the street. Some people from the neighborhood dragged her out, after she saw them coming and tried to hide, and beat her in the street. It was crazy.

Hi again, Perla. First, I'm soo sorry your mom had to witness 9/11 and the terrible aftermath.

Secondly, thanks for the news about the POS getting beaten by my fellow Americans. I can certainly appreciate that in abundance.

Finally, I have a video for you on this subject. It's one of the most informative clips I've ever seen.

white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#9New Post! Feb 01, 2012 @ 20:13:44
@PerlaDelMar Said

Damn!, It's hard enough watching film of the 9/11 attacks. But to be right there wtching it as it happened and then to have to see some ***** dancing with joy . Please tell your mom she is in my thoughs and has heartfelt support of this American
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#10New Post! Feb 04, 2012 @ 04:41:55
@Cinnamon Said

Just reading your posts and "I think my regard for christians may have just gotten lower!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs