Some Studies Say, " Low IQ And Conservative Beliefs-Linked To Prejudice And

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#46New Post! Jan 29, 2012 @ 01:07:23
@CausaMortis Said

I take it that you believe this study is "stupid" solely because it casts a certain political ideology in a certain negative light?

Exactly what element of this peered reviewed study do you reject to other than the fact that you personally disagree with its conclusion?

You do realize this study used BRITISH Conservatives, right? I'm still not sold on the idea this study proves any side is stupid, but it should have no bearing on us anyways. They may both call themselves Conservative, but they use different definitions of those words. You can't easily fit 1 country's political definitions into another country and expect it to work. More often than not it doesn't.
CausaMortis On April 20, 2012

San Antonio, Texas
#47New Post! Jan 29, 2012 @ 01:42:36
@crazylikeafox Said

You do realize this study used BRITISH Conservatives, right? I'm still not sold on the idea this study proves any side is stupid, but it should have no bearing on us anyways. They may both call themselves Conservative, but they use different definitions of those words. You can't easily fit 1 country's political definitions into another country and expect it to work. More often than not it doesn't.

I didn't assert anything to the contrary, I was about to explain all of these intricacies to hoppy but then I realized paint was drying in the other room, so I'd thought I'll watch that instead
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#48New Post! Jan 29, 2012 @ 01:47:31
@CausaMortis Said

I didn't assert anything to the contrary, I was about to explain all of these intricacies to hoppy but then I realized paint was drying in the other room, so I'd thought I'll watch that instead

Ah, then I'm happy to take over for you
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#49New Post! Jan 29, 2012 @ 02:37:52
@hoppy Said

If you believe in conservative values, you have a low IQ and must be racist? Come on now. That's basically what the title says. The fact that you made this post is strongly hinting at your IQ.

Hoppy what do you mean by "conservative values???" I know what the two words mean separately.....

Chicago, Illinois
#50New Post! Jan 29, 2012 @ 02:38:28
@CausaMortis Said

hoppy On August 27, 2013

#51New Post! Jan 29, 2012 @ 02:48:48
@Spinkiegirl Said

Hoppy what do you mean by "conservative values???" I know what the two words mean separately.....

Chicago, Illinois
#52New Post! Jan 29, 2012 @ 02:50:14
@hoppy Said

Hey, that's not an answer.....
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#53New Post! Jan 29, 2012 @ 07:36:13
@crazylikeafox Said

I'm just saying. Even if intelligence or college education determined political philosophy (which it doesn't), that doesn't automatically translate into all people of that philosophy being dumb. It isn't even reasonable to assume most are dumb. It could be quite dangerous to do so, in fact.

Yup.
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#54New Post! Jan 29, 2012 @ 13:47:46
@Spinkiegirl Said

They're unconsciously referred to, and as far as memory goes IT IS 'I' who new how to believe in them for the changing tide of the Moment. And without the values, realized for the vague reference, I was free as a butterfly, a bird, flying from it's coupe. This is all philosophical stuff, I knew how to stubbornly say for the social situation What my Values were.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs