Television

Big Bang Theory Couples

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#1New Post! Oct 23, 2011 @ 17:29:32
Okay, so in the show Big Bang Theory, we see a lot of couples.

You had Leonard and Penny together for a while. They have since split and Leonard is dating (via long distance) with Raj's sister Priya.
I'm not a big fan of Leonard & Priya, but it works for now.

On the subject of Penny, she should be with either Leonard or (get this) Sheldon. But only under the circumstances that Amy and Sheldon really don't have any sort of future together. It's blatantly obvious that Amy is the female version of Sheldon, but it seems TOO perfect. Like the relationship would be boring, maybe. Or it could work out great and be hilarious. I'd definitely support it, but I think a Penny/Sheldon relationship would be comical as well.

Howard is currently engaged to Bernadette (which I support), however... I feel like if that doesn't work out... maybe Raj and Howard should be together.
Call me crazy, but I see it! It maybe the reason why Raj can't talk to women without being drunk!

Despite what a lot of BBT fans would say, I don't like the idea of a Penny/Raj relationship. It just doesn't sit well with me.

So basically, I think it should be:

Leonard/Penny (Penny should get pregnant at some point with his baby)
Sheldon/Amy
Howard/Bernadette OR Howard/Raj (but I like Bernadette too much to get rid of her, honestly)

Idk what to do with Raj.
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#2New Post! Oct 23, 2011 @ 17:35:51
Raj can only talk to women when drunk lol
Sheldon hates the concept of of being a couple although i see a big future with Amy Ferrer Fowler
i would like to see Leonard and Penny together but she just seems to like musclebound jerks lol
smallBUTTerflies On January 07, 2020
Weaker than homeopat

Plymouth,
#3New Post! Oct 23, 2011 @ 17:36:26
I thought Raj slept with Penny.
Carly's Mommy

#4New Post! Oct 23, 2011 @ 18:15:04
@smallBUTTerflies Said

I thought Raj slept with Penny.

They almost did but in his words:
"I unwrapped the condom, was having trouble, you tried to help and well... that was all she wrote."

So after he prematurely deployed I guess they just fell asleep.
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Oct 23, 2011 @ 18:32:28
Penny & Leonard are the perfect cuple for me. Im not sure Sheldon is really cut out for a proper relationship, I would go with Howard moving in with him when his mother dies. Amy would be just be sort of 'about' for Sheldon at times & Raj maybe gets together with Bernadette Thats how I see the fututre. Agred, Penny must have a mini me of Leonard that would have Sheldon as a God Father!
Carly's Mommy

#6New Post! Oct 23, 2011 @ 18:35:58
@Sparklegirl Said

Penny & Leonard are the perfect cuple for me. Im not sure Sheldon is really cut out for a proper relationship, I would go with Howard moving in with him when his mother dies. Amy would be just be sort of 'about' for Sheldon at times & Raj maybe gets together with Bernadette Thats how I see the fututre. Agred, Penny must have a mini me of Leonard that would have Sheldon as a God Father!

I just think since Sheldon and Amy are so alike, they could "teach" each other. It would be interesting to try out, I think.
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Oct 23, 2011 @ 18:47:39
@Kristy69 Said

I just think since Sheldon and Amy are so alike, they could "teach" each other. It would be interesting to try out, I think.

maybe his idiosyncracies would be too much for a total comittment long term but they are cute together for something more just 'mechanical' or if for some reason one of them needs the other, i like the curious friendship developing with Amy & Penny, thats quite socially awkward but still sweet. i dislike Pryia (mainly becasue she 'stole' Leonard from Penny )
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs