Forums:
Music

Give me some ideas people!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Feb 10, 2011 @ 10:16:37
Ok I have got into an annoying habit of when I find songs I like I listen to them to death till I can't anymore, therefore I have an ever decreasing music collection that I actually like to listen to! So can anyone give me some ideas based on the stuff I still do like? Here's my list of stuff I'm not sick of yet

She & Him
Iron & Wine
Old soul music... Al Green, Clarence Carter, Marvin Gaye etc
KOL
Temper Trap
Adele's new album
Usher
Electro
I used to love the 500 days of summer soundtrack until I overplayed it to death, still like some of the songs though!
N.E.R.D
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Feb 10, 2011 @ 10:36:55
@boobear Said

Ok I have got into an annoying habit of when I find songs I like I listen to them to death till I can't anymore, therefore I have an ever decreasing music collection that I actually like to listen to! So can anyone give me some ideas based on the stuff I still do like? Here's my list of stuff I'm not sick of yet

She & Him
Iron & Wine
Old soul music... Al Green, Clarence Carter, Marvin Gaye etc
KOL
Temper Trap
Adele's new album
Usher
Electro
I used to love the 500 days of summer soundtrack until I overplayed it to death, still like some of the songs though!
N.E.R.D

yes boo...stop singing them in the car constantly ... unless of course you intend posting your efforts on here so we can all enjoy you . ....and whatever you do ,don't get tired of your old soul music ...brilliant choices . ....if you find yourself going off of the good stuff you like then force yourself to listen to a rubbish radio station in the car for half an hour ...heavy metal s***e or something ...and then your stuff will sound amazing by comparison ...no charge boo .

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Feb 10, 2011 @ 10:39:20
@offbeat Said

yes boo...stop singing them in the car constantly ... unless of course you intend posting your efforts on here so we can all enjoy you . ....and whatever you do ,don't get tired of your old soul music ...brilliant choices . ....if you find yourself going off of the good stuff you like then force yourself to listen to a rubbish radio station in the car for half an hour ...heavy metal s***e or something ...and then your stuff will sound amazing by comparison ...no charge boo .

Ha, you're off your head la! No way jose! I do like a bit of Smooth, Magic and Heart radio...how middle aged do I sound?!!

london, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Feb 10, 2011 @ 10:50:23
@boobear Said

Ha, you're off your head la! No way jose! I do like a bit of Smooth, Magic and Heart radio...how middle aged do I sound?!!

oh my god ..they're the stations i listen to too ...but i find that they all repeat the same playlist time after time ..i'm desperately craving a new radio station for my hour long car journeys ...boo ,listen to absolute radio , especially frank skinners show and then you'll really start loving your own stuff again ...and you may sound middle aged but you're not helping yourself by posing with frankie howard in your avatar ...

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Feb 10, 2011 @ 10:53:54
@offbeat Said

oh my god ..they're the stations i listen to too ...but i find that they all repeat the same playlist time after time ..i'm desperately craving a new radio station for my hour long car journeys ...boo ,listen to absolute radio , especially frank skinners show and then you'll really start loving your own stuff again ...and you may sound middle aged but you're not helping yourself by posing with frankie howard in your avatar ...

Hey, leave him alone! I don't listen to the radio that much tbh, I prob should more as then I'd get some more ideas. You should do what we do for long car journeys....make your own roadtrip cds, they're the best!! Ooh I might make a thread about roadtrip cds now!!

london, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Feb 10, 2011 @ 10:57:47
@boobear Said

Hey, leave him alone! I don't listen to the radio that much tbh, I prob should more as then I'd get some more ideas. You should do what we do for long car journeys....make your own roadtrip cds, they're the best!! Ooh I might make a thread about roadtrip cds now!!

sorry boo ,couldn't resist it ...it's just a bad pic that's all ...now you can laugh at me ...i haven't got a cd player in my car so i'm at the mercy of the big ego , over talkative d.j's ....yeah make the thread ...it will be a winner .

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Feb 10, 2011 @ 10:59:58
@offbeat Said

sorry boo ,couldn't resist it ...it's just a bad pic that's all ...now you can laugh at me ...i haven't got a cd player in my car so i'm at the mercy of the big ego , over talkative d.j's ....yeah make the thread ...it will be a winner .

Hey it's not a bad pic, I like it, it's funny waaaaaah!! So shoot me for having a sense of humour!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs