Teens

MTV's '16 And Pregnant' Credited For Decline In Teen Pregnancy Rates

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
AlkiRose On October 11, 2011

Auburn, Washington
#32New Post! Dec 24, 2010 @ 14:45:46
Well you can't be a couch potato lol, that's for sure, but I like that I never have to worry... If I get pregnant on this thing then I'd be one unlucky son-of-a-gun, you know?
And it's not so bad =p I play with it sometimes but only to freak people out... 99% of the time I forget it's there.
ItsCourtneyX On February 19, 2011

Deleted

Assville, Ohio
#33New Post! Dec 26, 2010 @ 05:11:31
I don't know about other areas of course but where I live there has been the biggest increase in teen pregnancies in a long time. We have had ten at my school since my sophomore year last year. One miscarried, seven gave birth, and two are due in January 2011. At our neighboring school they had to have an intervention for having twenty-three pregnancies. Im not blaming sixteen and pregnant of course but no one was pregnant my freshman year. It started my sophomore year, the first one to get pregnant was a freshman. There are only two hundred people at my school it's very small. More and more get pregnant everyday. There's an eighth grader my brother went to school with last year, she had three kids and she was fourteen.
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#34New Post! Dec 26, 2010 @ 16:05:19
@ItsCourtneyX Said

I don't know about other areas of course but where I live there has been the biggest increase in teen pregnancies in a long time. We have had ten at my school since my sophomore year last year. One miscarried, seven gave birth, and two are due in January 2011. At our neighboring school they had to have an intervention for having twenty-three pregnancies. Im not blaming sixteen and pregnant of course but no one was pregnant my freshman year. It started my sophomore year, the first one to get pregnant was a freshman. There are only two hundred people at my school it's very small. More and more get pregnant everyday. There's an eighth grader my brother went to school with last year, she had three kids and she was fourteen.

HOLY s***.

Homegirl needs to learn to keep her damn legs closed, or wrap a weenie or SOMETHING.
ItsCourtneyX On February 19, 2011

Deleted

Assville, Ohio
#35New Post! Dec 28, 2010 @ 07:06:14
Lol I know. Just found out today there is yet another pregnant teen, a 19 year old senior that is married she's pretty strange already so I feel kinda bad for her baby.

It's like a high school of baby boomers around here lmao.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs