Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
cailyn10289 On November 12, 2015
Scottish on Fridays

, United States (general)
#76New Post! Jun 26, 2010 @ 00:36:45
@forbidden69 Said

lately i have been getting these weird sexual urges, and they are now all centered on my bestfriends boy friend..i have no idea why because he isn't attractive. I think it is because he often walks around in nothing but boxers in front of me. H e has grabbed my a** a few times . Now everytime i get around him i have naughty thoughts. Even now he is in the there room while my friend is at school and i i want to do is take all my clothes off and go in there and jump on him. Why do i want to have sex with him so bad..I know if given the chance he would F*** me in n instant..

**edited by moderator to make forum suitable**

If you were my best friend, I'd never speak to you again, and probably wish horrible things upon you.

Back off and get your own man. Sheesh.

He shouldn't be grabbing your a** either. Now that I think about it, maybe you two deserve each other.
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#77New Post! Jun 26, 2010 @ 08:17:25
Uhhh I think you'd better get this fixed, or your friend's gonna rip your head off. lol
hallucinogenic_lipstick On January 25, 2022
Cocksocket.

Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Ki
#78New Post! Jun 26, 2010 @ 11:31:04
You both sound like a pair of arseholes, maybe you should cheat and then your best friend will know what a complete waste of skin you and her boyfriend are.
KronDonSmoker On September 16, 2011

, Canada
#79New Post! Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:45:02
@forbidden69 Said

lately i have been getting these weird sexual urges, and they are now all centered on my bestfriends boy friend..i have no idea why because he isn't attractive. I think it is because he often walks around in nothing but boxers in front of me. H e has grabbed my a** a few times . Now everytime i get around him i have naughty thoughts. Even now he is in the there room while my friend is at school and i i want to do is take all my clothes off and go in there and jump on him. Why do i want to have sex with him so bad..I know if given the chance he would F*** me in n instant..

**edited by moderator to make forum suitable**

Im not the most attractive and i walk around in my boxers...whats up?
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#80New Post! Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:56:51
This thread is a manifestation of the human thought process.

You got a devil on one shoulder, you got an angel on the other.
The angel says 'Hold back, hold back', devil says 'Attack, attack'.

All humans live in the midst of a spiritual war. God, in his infinite wisdom and mercy, sent the ultimate weapon so that his creation might be saved.

Unfortunately, like soldiers gone crazy, trapped in an isolated bunker, out of ammo and taking heavy fire, with a medivac chinook hovering above them, many humans today simply open fire on the chinook.

The end is nigh.

Blessed be the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
lela On September 21, 2010

Deleted

#81New Post! Jun 28, 2010 @ 02:48:12
Your friend's boyfriend is a a-hole. Sounds like you two deserve each other..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs