Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#46New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 07:47:18
@ChristaB Said

i can only hope that the security staff will not be as rough as you describe them.
we just plan to have proper fun !

Im sure security is friendlier outside of the UK.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#47New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 08:13:56
@ChristaB Said

i can only hope that the security staff will not be as rough as you describe them.
we just plan to have proper fun !

Security aren't rough at festivals, at least they haven't been at any of the festivals I've been to. Even the security staff want you to have fun whilst you're there so they won't (or shouldn't at least) be too harsh if they do decide to check you.

At one of the festivals I go to there are police riding on police horses wearing fairy wings and feather boas
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#48New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 08:53:28
@sister_of_mercy Said

Security aren't rough at festivals, at least they haven't been at any of the festivals I've been to. Even the security staff want you to have fun whilst you're there so they won't (or shouldn't at least) be too harsh if they do decide to check you.

At one of the festivals I go to there are police riding on police horses wearing fairy wings and feather boas

Reading and Leeds festivals import security firms from scotland and trust me they are pretty rough.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#49New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 09:14:03
@treebee Said

Reading and Leeds festivals import security firms from scotland and trust me they are pretty rough.

At Reading and Leeds I'm not surprised. There doesn't seem to be as friendly an atmosphere there as at some other festivals. I want to go to Reading one day but the stories that I've heard of the place put me right off going.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#50New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 09:15:53
@sister_of_mercy Said

At Reading and Leeds I'm not surprised. There doesn't seem to be as friendly an atmosphere there as at some other festivals. I want to go to Reading one day but the stories that I've heard of the place put me right off going.

The line ups are fantastic, the new bands tent is real talent spotting. Unfortunately they are both way oversold now and it ruins the whole experience.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#51New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 09:18:19
@treebee Said

The line ups are fantastic, the new bands tent is real talent spotting. Unfortunately they are both way oversold now and it ruins the whole experience.

I honestly have never gotten the festival thing. you go to where there are way too many people, overflowing portapotties from what I hear, no access to proper hygeine and yeah not my thing

Now when I win the lotto I'll throw a 'festival' for friends only
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#52New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 09:27:08
@plebian_angel Said

I honestly have never gotten the festival thing. you go to where there are way too many people, overflowing portapotties from what I hear, no access to proper hygeine and yeah not my thing

Now when I win the lotto I'll throw a 'festival' for friends only

It is roughing it, it is camping but in a very over crowded field with people who are not quite in thier right minds. But there is something pretty magical about it if you happen to be in the right frame of mind.
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#53New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 09:28:34
@treebee Said

It is roughing it, it is camping but in a very over crowded field with people who are not quite in thier right minds. But there is something pretty magical about it if you happen to be in the right frame of mind.

Plebs doesn't so overcrowded or camping But if I went with the right people it may be OK.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#54New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 09:46:05
@plebian_angel Said

Plebs doesn't so overcrowded or camping But if I went with the right people it may be OK.

I like how you spoke of yourself in the third person, like Mr T
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#55New Post! Jun 02, 2010 @ 09:49:44
@treebee Said

I like how you spoke of yourself in the third person, like Mr T

Hehe Got to keep you on your toes.
ChristaB On June 07, 2010

Rotterdam, Netherlands
#56New Post! Jun 06, 2010 @ 08:41:26
If you guys want to try to get in Dream Berlin for free - just have to write your dream on the group wall - and enter the competition for free entry to Dream Festival ? check out Dream facebook page
and if you can, please add your "like" to my dream to help me get in
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#57New Post! Jun 06, 2010 @ 12:31:45
Tried and tried and tried to get Glastonbury tickets but seems like I've left it way too late. Only place I can find is eBay, but the amount of people I know who've been stung buying festival tickets on eBay has put me off.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs