Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...10 11 12
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#166New Post! May 20, 2010 @ 21:06:41
@patriotic Said

3- And those who read and understand the Koran and act upon. Those are the sso-called terrorists.

I know your posts are usually full of s*** but this has to be THE worst of the lot.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#167New Post! May 20, 2010 @ 21:07:34
@raditz Said

Doesn't sound like you're unfazed. Unless that chip on your shoulder is there for some other reason.

What "chip on my shoulder"???? If there is one, how come no one has knocked it off? I'll tell you why.....cause there's none there! Cause I stand for all that is RIGHT! And when one stands on the right side of this issue......RIGHT is what will ALWAYS prevail!!! I am PROOF of that!!!
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#168New Post! May 20, 2010 @ 22:29:56
@plebian_angel Said

I wasn't asleep. Just on game forums where politics were never discussed

I was on 1 a while back with a guy from Portugal claiming WWII was America's fault because they intentionally placed hugely unfair conditions on Germany's surrender just so we could become the biggest power instead of Germany. I tried explaining to him that it was England and especially France that placed the harsh conditions in the Versailles Treaty, it was for retribution (and especially for France, I'm not entirely convinced you can really blame them), and in order for us to become the most powerful country in the world at that time we'd have to do the same thing to all of Europe, not just Germany. He never believed me, and still insisted it was all America's fault. And that was just history. I can't imagine discussing politics on 1 of those forums.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#169New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 00:27:23
@patriotic Said

Why don't you prove to me what you are saying with verses from the GOSPEL with references, like I did.

No. It is my belief that to do so would be misuse of the Bible. Just as I believe it is misuse of the Koran, the Constitution....you name it.

But if you insist on seeing something like that, you may want to check out the link somewhere below mine that says "Bible is evil" or something like that. I haven't looked at it myself.

@patriotic Said

Sorry, but this "taken out of context" fiasco becoming a boring escape.

I didn't say that you were wrong. I simply said that it was out of context and it was. Even if that is exactly what they're saying and exactly how it should be applied, it's still out of context. That's all.
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#170New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 12:33:04
@bobbimay Said

so a law that establishes that McCain was a Natural born citizen because both his parents were American citizens....

so if McCain's father was a British citizen would "they" still have been able to pass it??

If you remember right..obama's daddy was an still married student on a student visa at the time that obama's 17 year old mama couldn't keep her legs shut...

A resolution is not a law,nor does it nulify any laws on the books.
And it does not overturn what is stated in the fourteenth Ammendment.
My Aunt was born in the Panama Canal Zone just like John McCain. There was never any doubt about her citizenship,my grand father was in the US Navy just as McCain's father was. At that time the Canal Zone was American territory.. Hawaii is a state,therefore anyone born there with at least one citizen of the US as a parent IS A CITIZEN!
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#171New Post! May 21, 2010 @ 12:38:32
Why haven't you supplied a link to the resolution of the US Senate, that confirms Barack Obama's eligibility to become President of the United Sates of America? I expect it is because that would nulify your birther,tea party BS.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#172New Post! May 22, 2010 @ 03:34:41
@patriotic Said

If this is true, why Obama is hiding his original birth certificate.
Don't you think by doing that simple act, he would solve this problem?
Besides his mother was under age to be considered American when he was borm.
Besides, he is Muslim, that means he is enemy. He disrespected the American flag and the National Anthom during his campaign. He bad mouthed America in Europe. He humilated us (Americans)with his utter ignorance in Egypt by saying that the US is the largest Islamic country in the world!

Hec, why take chances with such a dubious unknown man to hold the highest job in the most powerful country in the world? Is it because he is an extremly good liar?!
I don't blame him, I blame those extremely naive Americans who voted for him.

Amazing!!!

Amazing for sure!!!!

Can you believe someone could drink the entire pitcher of koolaid?
How's Jim by the way, have not seen him for a few decades!
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#173New Post! May 24, 2010 @ 05:49:01
@shinobinoz Said

Amazing for sure!!!!

Can you believe someone could drink the entire pitcher of koolaid?
How's Jim by the way, have not seen him for a few decades!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...10 11 12

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs